You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Boston University
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
A call earlier today
Congrats guys!A just now, call from interviewer, interview was mid jan
Mind dropping interviewer initials?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
EC!Congrats guys!
Mind dropping interviewer initials?
Tbh I don’t remember 😬Congrats guys!
Mind dropping interviewer initials?
Is there a way to check?
scorpionfish
Full Member
when did you receive the A call?Admissions Decisions have been posted under CYMS
I didn't, placed on WL according to AMCAS.when did you receive the A call?
scorpionfish
Full Member
Thanks for letting me know. Good luck!I didn't, placed on WL according to AMCAS.
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
Alternate list via CYMS; this means waitlist, right?
Does this include all of us who haven’t recived a call or email?Admissions Decisions have been posted under CYMS
Wait how do you check that?Alternate list via CYMS; this means waitlist, right?
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
yes you can see your status even if you haven't recieved a call or an email (this was me too)Does this include all of us who haven’t recived a call or email?
Wait how do you check that?
Amcas-webapp
I’m not holding any other acceptances and I don’t see anything… does this mean an R?yes you can see your status even if you haven't recieved a call or an email (this was me too)
Amcas-webapp
amcas.aamc.org
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
scorpionfish
Full Member
No i don't think so!!! I think those that hold acceptances are able to see their CYMS tool and basically have early access as a result.I’m not holding any other acceptances and I don’t see anything… does this mean an R?
What a tease!! The suspense is KILLING meNo i don't think so!!! I think those that hold acceptances are able to see their CYMS tool and basically have early access as a result.
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
yeah basically what @scorpionfish said - you only have access to the CYMS once you have an A so not seeing anything doesn’t necessarily mean RI’m not holding any other acceptances and I don’t see anything… does this mean an R?
boomchickapow
Full Member
+1 alternate list, do they have waitlist movement here?
keksD
Full Member
i heard usually nope+1 alternate list, do they have waitlist movement here?
I really hope you’re right and u still have a chance at an Ayeah basically what @scorpionfish said - you only have access to the CYMS once you have an A so not seeing anything doesn’t necessarily mean R
Although, my question is, if they released all decisions today, shouldn’t I see under CYMS?
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
yea it would say accepteddo people who got As see it in CYMS?
im not saying hypothetically haha im saying literally does anyone who got an A this time around see it in CYMS. since maybe not all decisions update at the same time. Like maybe Alt lists CYMS decisions are sent out separately than As on CYMSyea it would say accepted
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
oh hahaha my bim not saying hypothetically haha im saying literally does anyone who got an A this time around see it in CYMS. since maybe not all decisions update at the same time. Like maybe Alt lists CYMS decisions are sent out separately than As on CYMS
I see my alternate decision (aka waitlist) in CYMS
This us my only hope tbh because here everyone is only reporting waitlist via CYMS as far as I have seenim not saying hypothetically haha im saying literally does anyone who got an A this time around see it in CYMS. since maybe not all decisions update at the same time. Like maybe Alt lists CYMS decisions are sent out separately than As on CYMS
rooting for you!!This us my only hope tbh because here everyone is only reporting waitlist via CYMS as far as I have seen
Nope. A by phone earlier today and nothing in CYMS.do people who got As see it in CYMS?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
scorpionfish
Full Member
thank you king/queenNope. A by phone earlier today and nothing in CYMS.
D
deleted1167274
I received an A via phone call this morning and I don’t see it in my CYMS!
I received no phone call or anything from BU but I don’t see anything from Boston on CYMS. For reference, I have 4 A’s and 2 Alternate lists and they’re all uploaded to CYMS so I have nothing from Boston.
I’m dying to know what this means
I’m dying to know what this means
blueberrypup
New Member
same. I have other As that I see in my portal but nothing from Boston. No call, no email today. I am shaking with nervousness
I received no phone call or anything from BU but I don’t see anything from Boston on CYMS. For reference, I have 4 A’s and 2 Alternate lists and they’re all uploaded to CYMS so I have nothing from Boston.
I’m dying to know what this means
same. I have other As that I see in my portal but nothing from Boston. No call, no email today. I am shaking with nervousness
Based off this I think this might mean they only released waistlists today so yall may have a 50/50 shot
All of us without any A’s basically have all 3 outcomes as possibilities tho 😭
+1I see my alternate decision (aka waitlist) in CYMS
Nodo people who got As see it in CYMS?
D
deleted1181303
Another alt list I will be withdrawing from lol
cuddlycactus
Full Member
WL tonight. BUs decision making process was gross, and the whole calling people shenanigans just adds insult to injury
By email or CYMS?WL tonight. BUs decision making process was gross, and the whole calling people shenanigans just adds insult to injury
D
deleted1167714
By CYMS.By email or CYMS?
pomegranatejuicebox
Full Member
WL email just now. Will withdraw!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BaileyBoo20
Full Member
+1 WL Email! Going to decline. Good luck to the alternates!
+ 1. Best of luck for those on the waitlist.+1 WL Email! Going to decline. Good luck to the alternates!
+WL. Does anyone know if BU has a priority, tiered, and/or ranked waitlist structure?