2023-2024 Boston University

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Super bittersweet to report that I just withdrew my A here 😥. Very tough decision but ultimately I chose PTE at a school closer to family with slightly better financial aid. VERY tough decision, maybe one of the toughest I've ever made! Crazy to think about how to go through one door you have to completely close another. Could definitely have been happy at BU but will be a little happier at my chosen school. BU seems like an incredible place. Whoever gets my spot, make the most of it!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad