Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Badly worded. But still. I’m surprised at the lack of takers. No one wants to claim villager. Weird.Zenge I’m not telling you a villager after you threatened to make village-flavoured treats
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Badly worded. But still. I’m surprised at the lack of takers. No one wants to claim villager. Weird.Zenge I’m not telling you a villager after you threatened to make village-flavoured treats
i don't like this whole fishy vibe you've got this game.I’m saying village as a whole might like more discussion, as opposed to a more chaotic unilateral one.
I like treats, I’ll bite. I’m a villager.Badly worded. But still. I’m surprised at the lack of takers. No one wants to claim villager. Weird.
I like treats, I’ll bite. I’m a villager.
Or am I? I assumed since it dodn’t say wolf.
Damn. For a split second I thought I had you on that.Idek if there is a named village this game.
I see what you were trying to do here, but it feels kinda like trying to use village code. I have some hypotheses on the game setup, but they feel like angle shooting so I’ll keep them to myself for now.Damn. For a split second I thought I had you on that.
Yeah I don’t think there is either, based on mine, but I was hoping they wouldn’t know that necessarily and slip up.
You really think it's a good idea to vote for someone for NAI things again, chaos? Didn't work out so well for you last time 😉Or maybe its bc theres a lot of mechanics talk. Now theres nothing wrong with talking mechanics but when someone's iso is really long and theres only mechanics talk in it , that makes me slightly uneasy. So,
Unvote Visc , Vote Dubz
Why do I feel like you’re making a short joke at menobody:
absolutely nobody:
me at 1 am trying to recover from the noob game high: ankleshooting

You really think it's a good idea to vote for someone for NAI things again, chaos? Didn't work out so well for you last time 😉
The last game you played with us, when you voted cray for a weak NAI reason and got voted out for itWhat last time
The last game you played with us, when you voted cray for a weak NAI reason and got voted out for it
Articles are nice but I think you have to adjust the way you read things to the specific game. This is a game where it has been stated that mechanics are unusual, so they're going to be discussed even more than normal and that should be expected from any affiliation. I'm not trying to intimidate you, that kind of rigid "this is what scum does always" thinking that is out of sync with the game state or the player you're talking about actually pinged me. So I'm wondering if you're in your wolf suit again.I would argue about why that wasnt completely NAI , but that would derail the thread.
But this isnt NAI and you should be knowing that. Active passivity as we call it , talking a lot but w/o having any reads is a top scumtell.
![]()
How to Play Day 1 Properly
Day one is one of the most important days in a mafia game. This should not come as a surprise, considering the outcome of d1 determines what info town has to scumhunt with during d2. The main goal of town players during d1 is to scumhunt, and more importantly get discussion going. You can't...mafiagg.fandom.com
Also your attempt at intimidation is noted
Why AM?So , Im gonna vote here and see what happens
Unvote Dubz , Vote AM
Articles are nice but I think you have to adjust the way you read things to the specific game. This is a game where it has been stated that mechanics are unusual, so they're going to be discussed even more than normal and that should be expected from any affiliation. I'm not trying to intimidate you, that kind of rigid "this is what scum does always" thinking that is out of sync with the game state or the player you're talking about actually pinged me. So I'm wondering if you're in your wolf suit again.
Why AM?
I’ll have to go back and look at the last game we played that wasn’t the typical WW setup (Casino) to confirm, but if I remember correctly, a big part of D1 was spent talking about the voting mechanics and how best to leverage them for village, and the large majority of those posts came from villagers.Nothing wrong with discussing mechanics , but at some point it becomes a convenient way for scum to churn out lots of posts w/o advancing the gamestate in any way. You stood out to me bc you have talked a lot and barely about anything else , compared to the other peeps
This is why I voted you. Salt salt salt salt how could you misyeet my Lumya!!guys I've hit my peak, who would have thought I'd be good at getting nooblets to misyeet each other. If you'd like to salt yeet me for murdering your nooblets now is the time
I agree. Zenge is 100% that crafty. This is the guy who fakeclaimed being a lost wolf and fakeclaimed being a seer to the actual village seer. SmhPress X to doubt
Why would there be zero info if MKG is voted out?I was thinking mkg but mkg seems like an easy push at this point , and also there is zero info there if she turns out to be town
He was a wolf seer though. That part wasn’t fake.I agree. Zenge is 100% that crafty. This is the guy who fakeclaimed being a lost wolf and fakeclaimed being a seer to the actual village seer. Smh
Yes, but the fact that he decided to reveal to her in PM without checking with the rest of the wolves shows he’s willing to do some very wacky things and I would say that he’s been crafty before.He was a wolf seer though. That part wasn’t fake.
I feel best about alley right now, and tentatively okay about genny because her reactions to Zenge are more in line with how village!genny interacts with him than wolf!genny.
Zenge can have a begrudging village side of neutral for now because if he’s pinging me this hard in early game, he’s probably village.
Others are various shades of actual neutral, but I should have a little more open time today where I can reread and get a better feel.
Why would there be zero info if MKG is voted out?
*****
I have a headache right now and my coworker just gave me Tylenol that expired in 2013. I’m slowly catching up now
*****
That is true, at least there’s no resistance to her yeet yet. I wouldn’t say there’s zero info to be gained though. We will learn how the bounty works and discover at least partially what happens when we test the new game mechanics. Plus we would get her role flipped as well.Bc theres no resistance
I don't know how you can say there's no resistance when close is ~11 hours away. Regardless of affiliation, it's an overreaction to defend at this point.Bc theres no resistance
This feels weirdYou really think it's a good idea to vote for someone for NAI things again, chaos? Didn't work out so well for you last time 😉
I could see him doing it for the WIFOM but overall it feels like a villager “DGAF about optics” move.Some pings on cubs but I'm still musing over whether a wolfy cubs would have actually not checked into the thread before placing a bounty. Maybe if he thought he could get away with keeping it secret? Idk.
Oooooh, kd making unclear decisions again.More importantly , kd sent me a PM asking if I dont like mechanics discussions soon after I made that vote.
( I know this is mod meta , but hey I cant pretend like it didnt affect my thoughts )
Some pings on cubs but I'm still musing over whether a wolfy cubs would have actually not checked into the thread before placing a bounty. Maybe if he thought he could get away with keeping it secret? Idk. Everyone else is meh so far.
I could see him doing it for the WIFOM but overall it feels like a villager “DGAF about optics” move.
11 hours for you . only 3 for me as I am going to sleep right awayI don't know how you can say there's no resistance when close is ~11 hours away. Regardless of affiliation, it's an overreaction to defend at this point.
I don't quite think time works like that.11 hours for you . only 3 for me as I am going to sleep right away
Idk, I’ve used sleep as time-travel to breakfast plenty of times before.I don't quite think time works like that.
Yeah, this was something I was thinking about - I didn't love the placing the bounty without checking into the thread, but given that we can track who has/not voted super easily, I don't see the advantage for a wolf to do it vs a villager. It seems NAI the more I think about it.Youre right, when I did it I was planning to keep it secret, since the bounty placers' names dont show up, because thats what it seemed like you were supposed to do. Then when I actually read the thread, you basically brought it right out into the open almost immediately, so I confirmed that I was the other bounty placer because I have nothing to hide and there was no longer a point in keeping it hidden. In addition, its pretty simple to figure out who placed bounties because the thread knows who has placed votes. So really the only secret youd be keeping is who placed which bounty.
Pretty dull.So uh. How's it goin, fronds?
Where do you think I should put my bounty? Mk feels kinda boring.Pretty dull.
I don't really know at this point. Mechanical discussion is generally unreadable to me.Where do you think I should put my bounty? Mk feels kinda boring.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.