This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Buffalo vs Columbia

• Total voters

iwillmakesuretopass

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I can't decide between Buffalo and Columbia. I would like to go for OMFS (only considering it but not hell-bent) in the air force as I am in HPSP program. Both seem to be very good and loved both places during the interview but I don't know much about Columbia so if anyone who goes to Columbia is welcome to give an insight. Also, is the integrated curriculum worth it if we choose not to pursue OMFS? In addition, they say Columbia doesn't give you enough practice working with your hands is this true? Thank you very much for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
if you're in the HPSP program and you're interested in OMFS, then going to Columbia is a no brainer

if you're in the HPSP program and you're interested in OMFS, then going to Columbia is a no brainer
I am not hell-bent on OMFS. I would like to explore it and see how it goes. I just wanted to hear what you guys think is a better school

Members don't see this ad :)
I went to Columbia. If you’re highly considering specializing, which you are, then go to Columbia. It is generally much easier to specialize coming from Columbia compared to buffalo.

If you are like I want to be a general dentist Are very confident in that, then go to Buffalo 100%. Columbia training for general dentistry is not strong

Reactions: 1 user