Actually, when you send a GRE score report it sends all scores from tests taken within a certain time period (I think it is 5 years); I know this because I had my score report sent to myself and I took it 3 times. No, you can not pick and choose which ones to send... it is one report. Not sure, but the people at ETS will probably include that second test on your score report... possibly just the date since the scores aren't posted yet.
The bottom line is that the VMCAS requires that you post ALL tests that you have taken and the scores you received... yes, you may choose to omit information, but that is on you and is a good way to get yourself rejected should the schools find out that you weren't honest on the application form. (At least this is how it was when I was applying, rather certain this has not changed.) Granted, the school may only look at your best score... or create a composite score... but it is still required to be one the application regardless.