-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
California DPT Schools 2021-2022 Cycle
Started by CalcaneusLongus
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
dptstressed
Full Member
Those who were already accepted to USC - when is your deposit due? Is it different based on when you received your acceptance? I haven’t heard anything yet
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dptstressed
Full Member
Waiting on Pomona. I know they were out of office 12/17-01/03 so perhaps we’ll hear from them this month. According to last year they were sending out invites all the way till AprilAnyone still waiting on western university Pomona and Oregon campus? I have yet to receive an interview invite or rejection email.
rebeccalee0404
Full Member
Yeah still waiting on western pomonaAnyone still waiting on western university Pomona and Oregon campus? I have yet to receive an interview invite or rejection email.
Same hereAnyone still waiting on western university Pomona and Oregon campus? I have yet to receive an interview invite or rejection email.
futuredptnc
Full Member
Did anyone else receive the email from CSULB about their virtual open house at the end of January? Weird how admissions decisions aren’t out but they sent an email about the open house.
My friend and I received that same email from CSULB and we thought the same thingDid anyone else receive the email from CSULB about their virtual open house at the end of January? Weird how admissions decisions aren’t out but they sent an email about the open house.
I have to put the deposit in by January 21st for the residential program, but I haven't heard back on the hybrid program yet...this makes me think the decision deadline is based on the acceptance date?Those who were already accepted to USC - when is your deposit due? Is it different based on when you received your acceptance? I haven’t heard anything yet
PSA to anyone that applied to SDSU. I was just on hold with the admissions office for about an hour since I got an email that my app was incomplete. Lady on the phone said there was a hold on my app because of an AP score -_- so she just sent a request to lift that hold. So if it shows they received everything but your app is still incomplete you might wanna call but don't freak like me lol
Hey everyone, I was accepted to MSMU a couple of weeks ago, and I am looking to connect with others that have been accepted. Anyone else planning on attending in the fall?
dptstressed
Full Member
Waiting on csun and uscAnyone hear anything from
CSULB, CSUN, USC?
Still awaiting to hear back, just got conformation emails from them back in oct!
D
deleted1118536
Hey! I’m hoping to hear back from an in state school by next week before I make my decision, but I’m strongly considering it.Hey everyone, I was accepted to MSMU a couple of weeks ago, and I am looking to connect with others that have been accepted. Anyone else planning on attending in the fall?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bryson Bartram
New Member
Anyone hear from sac state or CSULB?
Interviews went out 12/17 for Sac State. Next time we will hear back will be 1/14 to find out interview timesAnyone hear from sac state or CSULB?
crazybobby
Full Member
NopeHas anyone heard back from Chapman (summer)?
crazybobby
Full Member
I have an interview tomorrow 01/08Same lol
crazybobby
Full Member
Got accepted into WesternU. They told me a couple weeks ago.No they haven’t 🙁
crazybobby
Full Member
Got accepted to WesternU a couple weeks ago. Had my interview early December.Still waking to hear back from western U. They’re on break so it won’t be until after Jan 3. I just wanna know if I get an interview or rejected. Not sure why it’s taking them so long to review my application. App verified 10/13 and Casper received 11/30
crazybobby
Full Member
I was the first group of interviews tho.Got accepted to WesternU a couple weeks ago. Had my interview early December.
dptstressed
Full Member
I feel like I’m in the same boat lolIdk how western is giving out their interviews. Seems so random. I’ve been waiting since October. I feel like they lost my app in the queue or something. Jaziel told me my app is being reviewed but idk. That was a month ago.
ihopeigetin11
Full Member
same here I've been under review for western for a month at least if not moreI feel like I’m in the same boat lol
We should contact them and try to get a three way call lol. Ridiculous when I’ve heard of people getting accepted and even waitlisted already. But we’ve heard nothing.I feel like I’m in the same boat lol
Have you tried contacting them again?same here I've been under review for western for a month at least if not more
Have not heard back from them yet.Has anyone heard back from Chapman (summer)?
ihopeigetin11
Full Member
Michael updated me because there was an error with my application but fixed now. He also said in the email that my application is under review and this email was on 12/13/21Have you tried contacting them again?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Jazel and Robbin emailed me 12/14 saying my app is being sent to admissions for review but idk. Honestly over a month now without any word.Michael updated me because there was an error with my application but fixed now. He also said in the email that my application is under review and this email was on 12/13/21
Waiting on csun and usc
I heard back from both USC programs but have yet to hear from CSUN. Were they supposed to get us an answer before the beginning of next month?Anyone hear anything from
CSULB, CSUN, USC?
Still awaiting to hear back, just got conformation emails from them back in oct!
dptstressed
Full Member
Michael updated me because there was an error with my application but fixed now. He also said in the email that my application is under review and this email was on 12/13/21
I haven’t heard anything since submitting my app in September. Should I contact them?Jazel and Robbin emailed me 12/14 saying my app is being sent to admissions for review but idk. Honestly over a month now without any word.
I think you should. To see if you get the same reply as me.I haven’t heard anything since submitting my app in September. Should I contact them?
ihopeigetin11
Full Member
yea exactly over a month of reviewing an app is a bit much in my opinion. But I've looked at older threads for western U every says their communication is horrible with applicants idk if its cause there understaff or what.Jazel and Robbin emailed me 12/14 saying my app is being sent to admissions for review but idk. Honestly over a month now without any word.
I checked my portal and it still says “application is being sent to admissions for processing” which means they probably haven’t even reviewed it yet.yea exactly over a month of reviewing an app is a bit much in my opinion. But I've looked at older threads for western U every says their communication is horrible with applicants idk if its cause there understaff or what.
My experience with WesternU (I applied last cycle with them) is they are completely horrible with communicating. I never expected much from their messages/emails, and just waited for them to respond. I understand a lot of you want to know now, but it’s grad school and they play by their own rules. I emailed them before about a bunch of things and I either got a random response, no answer at all, or I just let it go.
I withdrew my application in August, after being waitlisted since Jan 2020, because I decided the move to SoCal wouldn’t work out for me long term, and it took 5-6 weeks after classes started to even send me an email saying I didn’t get in. 🤷♂️ So good luck to all of you waiting on them, hope it doesn’t just add on more stress/worry to your life.
I withdrew my application in August, after being waitlisted since Jan 2020, because I decided the move to SoCal wouldn’t work out for me long term, and it took 5-6 weeks after classes started to even send me an email saying I didn’t get in. 🤷♂️ So good luck to all of you waiting on them, hope it doesn’t just add on more stress/worry to your life.
dptstressed
Full Member
Did you know there was an error with your app? Or were you unaware?Michael updated me because there was an error with my application but fixed now. He also said in the email that my application is under review and this email was on 12/13/21
I didn’t even get word about an interview invitation or rejection. So idk what they’re even doingMy experience with WesternU (I applied last cycle with them) is they are completely horrible with communicating. I never expected much from their messages/emails, and just waited for them to respond. I understand a lot of you want to know now, but it’s grad school and they play by their own rules. I emailed them before about a bunch of things and I either got a random response, no answer at all, or I just let it go.
I withdrew my application in August, after being waitlisted since Jan 2020, because I decided the move to SoCal wouldn’t work out for me long term, and it took 5-6 weeks after classes started to even send me an email saying I didn’t get in. 🤷♂️ So good luck to all of you waiting on them, hope it doesn’t just add on more stress/worry to your life.
After I submitted my app, I didn’t get notified by them for an interview for like 2-3 months.I didn’t even get word about an interview invitation or rejection. So idk what they’re even doing
Thats horrible. I’ve been waiting almost 3 months now. Hopefully I get some update after the Jan 15 deposit deadlineAfter I submitted my app, I didn’t get notified by them for an interview for like 2-3 months.
dptstressed
Full Member
I submitted in September and still no answer lol I think I’m gonna try to contact them tomorrow. I’ll let you know if I get any responseThats horrible. I’ve been waiting almost 3 months now. Hopefully I get some update after the Jan 15 deposit deadline
Yes contact them and let me know. Ask if they lost our apps lolI submitted in September and still no answer lol I think I’m gonna try to contact them tomorrow. I’ll let you know if I get any response
seaswimmer21
New Member
When did you submit your application to USC?I heard back from both USC programs but have yet to hear from CSUN. Were they supposed to get us an answer before the beginning of next month?
I think it was the first week of October?When did you submit your application to USC?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futuredptnc
Full Member
Anyone who interviewed with UCSF…have you gotten a phone call with an acceptance?
From what I been told is to expect an email on FridayAnyone who interviewed with UCSF…have you gotten a phone call with an acceptance?
pt_prettypls
Full Member
Did anyone else get the email from UOP yesterday that they filled their interview appts?
I think if you get accepted you get a callFrom what I been told is to expect an email on Friday
Oh, yeah you are probably right.I think if you get accepted you get a call
Also for the person that asked when we will hear back from Sac State, I got a call from Sac State to schedule interview today, so you will be hearing from Jerri sometime this week if you haven’t already!
Last edited: