This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medstudent1215

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I was hoping to make a thread specific for coordinating some travel expenses together for hotels, transportation, etc.

I guess I'll start off by noting that I am interviewing on 8/14/2018, and am interested in splitting a room with one or more people to minimize costs.
 
And if this isnt the best or most appropriate place to initiate this, does anyone have a recommendation about how to meet up with other applicants?
 
I visited the campus and stayed in an Airbnb in Cary for $40. I also rented a car that had massive hidden fees. Be careful about the car rental at RDU if flying