CampWWorld: A Delos Destination - Game Thread

Started by Trilt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

On reread, Teep and Jil are current favorites for the weird Kam votes. BBC, if you're right about Teep that would make for some crazy camp drama

Unlynch BBC
Lynch Teep
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bolded just always makes laugh. It doesn't mean a darn thing because it would help 'clear' a wolf or villager, so on its own it's worthless.

I know there was more to your post than this, but this part was funny.
Oh I know it isn't much. I'm just throwing out everything I have and hoping that it combined with everything else is enough to convince you of my villagerness
 
On reread, Teep and Jil are current favorites for the weird Kam votes. BBC, if you're right about Teep that would make for some crazy camp drama

Unlynch BBC
Lynch Teep
She's not going to be right. My D1 vote for Kam was just as good as any other rng'd vote. And I may have been wrong twice now, but I'm hardly the only one
 
On reread, Teep and Jil are current favorites for the weird Kam votes. BBC, if you're right about Teep that would make for some crazy camp drama

Unlynch BBC
Lynch Teep
Meh, I went back and her reasons for teep are kind of weak IMO, and I think his popcorn Pikachu comment was likely an attempt at contributing. Teep certainly hasn't been super active yet, but other people haven't been super active either. I admit my d1 lynch vote wasn't great but I also explained it later. I'm in the middle of a crazy test schedule and I only had a short period of time that I was able to read the thread on Friday, so I quickly read through and voted based on that. I also offered to try to go back and find the post I thought was weird, but no one replied to that, so I didn't bother looking. I've actually been on here way more that I should this weekend considering I have tests tomorrow and Tuesday.
 
i'm sorry. distracted by other things going on.

why does teep have 2 votes but I see only 1 voter? and why is bbc voting there?

think zen has been less vocal/leader-y this game. makes me wonder if they are a wolf
 
Today has been filled with too much research. Still not done, should be back to more normal activity tomorrow.

I am really not a fan of any candidate so....*****lynch LoTF********
 
i'm sorry. distracted by other things going on.

why does teep have 2 votes but I see only 1 voter? and why is bbc voting there?

think zen has been less vocal/leader-y this game. makes me wonder if they are a wolf
Oh, and BBC's reasons for Teep are she feels he's not really contributing much/all his comments are just agreeing with other's thoughts, etc.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch kata per yesterday, and because I'm OK with BBC's defense for now.

think zen has been less vocal/leader-y this game. makes me wonder if they are a wolf
A lot of my "leader" posts are explaining or theorycrafting about game lore. There isn't a background canon for this game. Also, I'm usually less active on the weekend.

Vanillager camper here, so at least you're not losing anything except a villager count.
 
I'd also like to point out that a wolf requested me for a PM partner. I don't think wolves would have wanted to buddy with other wolves since it cuts off PM/manipulation options.
 
I'd also like to point out that a wolf requested me for a PM partner. I don't think wolves would have wanted to buddy with other wolves since it cuts off PM/manipulation options.
Truth.

unlynch zen.


What are your reasons for her?

It didn't make much sense to me that Zen is all gungho for me when I basically have the same defense as her. Both busy D1 and didn't vote, both vanilla villager campers. But now, she's put up the wolf PM thing and that makes sense to me.


I've made another tie and I feel bad about it. Clearly need more votes.
 
I don't like this zen lynch, personally. Like I said earlier, I highly doubt wolves would have paired up as PM partners.
 
Since the feels I have for Jil and Teep are both from day one posts, I can be convinced elsewhere. I don't really like BBC, and not Zen. That doesn't leave much for options currently on the board though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I missed that deadline was extended. Whoops.

I don't really think Zen is wordy, fwiw.

Jil, I could join you on Kata if you go that way. Again, I'll do self defence but I would prefer Kata to Zen.

I would prefer Teep, but it doesn't look like that will take off

Edited because not only do I not know what grammar is, I can't spell either.
 
Last edited:
I have mixed feelings about this deadline push. On one hand we clearly could use more time to think... on the other hand I'm incredibly tired and I don't think I'm going to make it to 11:30.

unlynch zen

Because the primary reason I voted was to break the tie when I thought lynch was ending soon and that no longer applies.
 
If we are moving away from BBC, then I will waffle back to my original. Those are the only two candidates I'm feeling much on right now.

•••unlynch bbc, lynch kata•••
 
I have no feels for LoTF, so I'm hesitant to put her in the lead with <1 hr to go. I'm not happy with BBC either.

With Aloha's switch are we looking at a 3-way tie?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad