Cat's MeoWW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm playing. No significant thoughts yet, it's only D1....
that's all you got?
what gives you the impression that this is a situation that wolves would be interested in influencing/swinging?
if like 4 people are tied it's just stats that there is a higher % there's a wolf there and it could be swung off them
lynch nav
even when busy and "trolling" last game he had content.
so when have you seen him low content post when a wolf? if that's what you're insinuating

hmm a tie seems kinda interesting to me now. idk I know I just said it was stressing me out, but that was when there were 2 votes on many people

### unclench lawp
lunch Mel###

I guess I didn't interpret it like that

It's jargony but the translations provided by WZ and genny helped

For those wondering, ANNPE is a type of spinal cord injury, acute non-compressive nucleus pulposus extrusion, where the material inside a healthy intervertebral disc suddenly explodes upwards and damages the spinal cord. AA lux is atlanto-axial luxation, so instability of the joint between the first two vertebrae, which can cause spinal cord compression and neck pain. It's a rare issue, but more common in small breed dogs, so kind of weird for a boxer.
For those who wanted a translation:
Nav thought the dog had a disk putting pressure on the spinal cord, but it turned out to be a luxation of the first two vertebrae behind the skull.

Members don't see this ad :)
I usually just call that a herniated disc. Interesting that it's healthy beforehand, no mineralization at all?

Got clotheslined by a tie out line from another dog. It’s a traumatic AA lux. Largest dog that had gotten cut for an AA lux here in over 20 years.

It’s not incorrect to say herniated disc, but a herniated nucleus pulposus is what people typically associate with IVdD. The difference being that one has hydrated discs prior (ANNPE) the other had dehydrated discs prior (IVDD).

Btw just got out of surgery lol. Couldn’t reduce it but oh well, it’s stabilized dang it

Reactions: 1 users
So do you still feel strongest about your lawper vote?

Only if he didn’t know it was a wolfy tell :heckyeah:

Actually, Lawpy is usually hypersensitive when being voted for and immediately starts defending, and he hasnt done any of that at all which actually makes me wonder a little bit more about him. Saw he just started posting a few minutes ago, maybe now that hes out of the lead he doesnt feel the need to anymore, but him not defending at all today strikes me as odd.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can you list his previous games?
I'm not really good at remembering that kind of thing. I know he was converted in game night which I modded. Also in pip's recent game. not sure I have seen him wolf besides that

Unofficial Day 1 Lynch Tally
Nav (3)
- AM, kata, Paws
miz (1) - Lawpy
acan (3) - Barks, Coop, Mel
AM () -
Lawpy (1) - cubs
genny (2) - miz, Sporty
capri (1) - Nav
kata (1) - Pippy
Sporty () -
Mel (3) - Dina, genny, ziggy
Barks (2) - MsP, dolphin
Coop (1) - acan

18/20
acan, Nav, and @Melchizedek you are in the lead
Missing: capri, allie
lynch close in ~15 minutes
giphy.gif

Idk thought Navs was a surgeon although today i learned he’s a vet guy

I’m more curious about Navs’s capri vote right now

Literally was to get a vote on the board. Neuro is crazy and I legit didn’t sign up for this game for that reason.

:prof: While ANNPE is treated with physical therapy, AA luxation is typically treated with surgery unless signs are very mild. This can be lengthy depending on the characteristics of the luxation and the underlying cause. :prof:

Reactions: 1 user
Actually, Lawpy is usually hypersensitive when being voted for and immediately starts defending, and he hasnt done any of that at all which actually makes me wonder a little bit more about him. Saw he just started posting a few minutes ago, maybe now that hes out of the lead he doesnt feel the need to anymore, but him not defending at all today strikes me as odd.

I’m posting when i get the time. Also the concerns on me largely focused on my feels on the AM vs zigjazzy interactions which i addressed. I think your vote on me was because i was too active initially?

Oh good I was worried this tag in my notifications was me being in the lead. I mean it's gotta happen eventually but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
What do you disagree about?
AM said it well.
Would people think I was wolfy if this didnt occur? hmm musings
so many people think they know typical zigs :oops:
waiting for some direction on my other half rn
I mean village Zigjaz is always Cray-posting AND quiet simultaneously on day one, gosh can't you just live up to your meta? ;)
Although I don't understand why he voted capri without an explanation.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Welcome to my WW life.

Nav (2) - AM, Paws
miz (1) - Lawpy
acan (3) - Barks, Coop, Mel
AM () -
Lawpy (1) - cubs
genny (2) - miz, Sporty
capri (1) - Nav
kata (1) - Pippy
Sporty () -
Barks (2) - MsP, dolphin
Coop (1) - acan
Paws (1) - allie

18/20
acan and Mel, you are in the lead
Missing: capri, kata
lynch close in ~10 minutes
giphy.gif

As I'm sure you all see, there more than one wolf on the board with this particular movement.

But anyway, paws early talk has got my feels a tingling, and that’s the best you will get from me tonight, as I have discharges to write, medications to give, a surgery report to type, and a few animals to SOAP

Hey @Dinashadow

^^ Villager in this game

^^ Before I was converted in this game

Fair enough, I'm willing to table it for now. Besides I'm not a fan of the whole it's D1 so I don't have any thoughts but still going to put a vote down without explanation. I wasn't a huge fan of Genny switching over either.

Unlynch mel
Lynch acan

I mean I grant that it's been a while since I played...at all...let alone with Lawpy, but I can't recall him getting super defensive over a couple votes. I do recall him becoming self-defeated when he has a substantial number of votes though.
###lynch Cubs###
Because it's six minutes to close and I forgot to vote earlier.

Which particular movement?
General movements such as fear of ties on D1 with high activity or voting someone with low wolf equality to break said tie in fear.

As I'm sure you all see, there more than one wolf on the board with this particular movement.
Could you elaborate? who do you think qualifies as "more than one wolf"?
lynch acanth

i hate ties. i don't understand the votes for either candidate though.
I don't like this vote at all.. why vote for either candidate??

honestly this d1 vote is bad people. and retaliatory imo

Nav (2) - AM, Paws
miz () -
acan (5) - Barks, Coop, Mel, kata, Dina
AM () -
Lawpy (1) - cubs
genny (2) - miz, Sporty
capri () -
kata (2) - Pippy, Lawpy
Sporty () -
Barks (2) - MsP, dolphin
Coop (1) - acan
Paws (2) - allie, Nav
cubs (1) - capri

20/20
acan, you are in the lead
lynch close in ~2 minutes
giphy.gif

my internet is ****ting out rn horrible timing wtf

Unlynch Roids
Lynch Navs.

My initial roids vote was because I thought I was creating a tie. I feel like this lynch is bad but Navs sounds like he needs to be relieved of his WW duties whether he is a wolf or not so I'm okay seeing him go.

Just wanna say I don't really understand the votes on acanth. Seemed like they were mostly based on last game or "either or" votes.

hmm a tie seems kinda interesting to me now. idk I know I just said it was stressing me out, but that was when there were 2 votes on many people

### unclench lawp
lunch Mel###

o_O

idk what the tally is this is stressful. I hate bad internet