Cat's MeoWW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
that's all you got?

if like 4 people are tied it's just stats that there is a higher % there's a wolf there and it could be swung off them

so when have you seen him low content post when a wolf? if that's what you're insinuating

hmm a tie seems kinda interesting to me now. idk I know I just said it was stressing me out, but that was when there were 2 votes on many people

### unclench lawp
lunch Mel###

Thanks for unclenching me :cat:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just wanna say I don't really understand the votes on acanth. Seemed like they were mostly based on last game or "either or" votes.
Exactly. I feel like most of the votes on acan have nothing to do with this game.

Reactions: 1 users
Can I have your neuro rotation? I'm sad I don't have it in my schedule :(

Finalcomment before I leave for the night, no because
A) I have probably learned the most on this rotation than any other, and I am on day 2
B) they are long full days of learning, and it is literally no busy work, all genuinely great learning
C) Nyanko is currently on so I get to work with her, and she is fantastic. Her biting sarcasm is also on point (in a good way)

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Hold on. What just happened. How did no one bat an eye at such a quick last minute wagon?
WTF y'all.

Reactions: 1 user
Official Fries are Delicious and Lakes are Great Final Day 1 Tally
Nav (2) - Paws, Mel
acan (3) - Coop, kata, Dina
Lawpy (1) - cubs
genny (2) - miz, Sporty
kata (5) - Pippy, Lawpy, AM, ziggy, barks
Mel (3) - Dina, genny,
Barks (2) - MsP, dolphin
Coop (1) - acan
Paws (2) - allie, Nav
cubs (1) - capri
20/20

Check them votes!

Hmmmf you said something similar last time you wolfed and it was similar to something you said the time before when you were village which is why I didn't lynch you that game you subbed :punch::rage:
I don't think I've ever claimed bad internet before. I am legit in CR and the bandwidth is not the best
I don't understand why you're stressed tbh.
Im perpetually stressed. maybe you'll get it someday

I also repeatedly said I thought the roids Lynch was bad. and it was stressing me as a poor d1

Hold on. What just happened. How did no one bat an eye at such a quick last minute wagon?
WTF y'all.
seriously? wolf points for this

Also lol at the echos following me saying the acanth thing was bad. someone finally listened :D

Members don't see this ad :)

Also lol at the echos following me saying the acanth thing was bad. someone finally listened :D
The acan thing was bad from the get go. It made zero sense.

I have returned with a drunk circle (no quoting plz)

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Mel, paws, genny on my list in no particular order. Just got home so I’ll try to quote things after I eat/before I pass out.

Excuse me? Are you suggesting that last minute bandwagons work out in village's favor? because I can show you how the majority of times it does not.

Why didn’t you say that before?
Acan posted 4 times this game. The reason they started gathering votes was because of last game. You were the first one to jump on. You gave no other reason other than the stunt they pulled last game.

Got clotheslined by a tie out line from another dog. It’s a traumatic AA lux. Largest dog that had gotten cut for an AA lux here in over 20 years.

It’s not incorrect to say herniated disc, but a herniated nucleus pulposus is what people typically associate with IVdD. The difference being that one has hydrated discs prior (ANNPE) the other had dehydrated discs prior (IVDD).

Btw just got out of surgery lol. Couldn’t reduce it but oh well, it’s stabilized dang it
Yeah that's what I thought you were referring to, glad to know the difference!

Day 1

Dead is @katashark - Finn and a werecat who had an extra kill on certain nights

YOU MOFOS KILLED MY CAT

LOOK AT THIS FACE

HOW COULD YOU

BC379FA8-1715-49BA-AEB8-DBDA8DA3F22F.jpeg

It is now Night 1 19 players remain. Night close as soon as possible with a hard deadline of 1 am EDT

Top of the Fridge
2. @SARdoghandler/@ziggyandjazzy
3. @acanthuroidei
4. @Melchizedek
5. @capri1722

Cat Tree
6. @allieh8607
7. @StayingPositive2017
8. @cubsrule4e
9. @Navilly
10. @Barkley13

A Cardboard Box
11. @Ms Procrastinator
12. @Dinashadow
13. @Lawper
14. @genny
15. @dolphin106258

A Warm Patch of Sunlight
16. @Animal Midwife
17. @PippyPony
18. @mizchiefmanaged
19. @SportPonies
20. @Coopah

The Litter Box
1. @katasharkFinn

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Hahahah sick

Did you think it made sense at any point? Besides a revenge vote?
Maybe after she came on and said she had no feels at all
Also why would I need to tell people to not vote someone based on last game?
To get your opinions on thread? And because it’s less helpful when you say things like that after lynch closes

Imma mod smite you
On Snapchat:
Caiter: "Oh Mel will you pretty please play our game? We need people to fill the roster"
Mel: "No"
C: "But you're the handsomest, awesomest, cleverest, most devious WW player ever and you make every game fun!"
M: "ehh"
C: "I will pledge my undying love to you."
M: "UGH FINE"

So much for undying love :p

Reactions: 5 users
On Snapchat:
Caiter: "Oh Mel will you pretty please play our game? We need people to fill the roster"
Mel: "No"
C: "But you're the handsomest, awesomest, cleverest, most devious WW player ever and you make every game fun!"
M: "ehh"
C: "I will pledge my undying love to you."
M: "UGH FINE"

So much for undying love :p
This is why we kept you in the basement

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Maybe after she came on and said she had no feels at all

Exactly this. I didn't play last game and haven't played with her at all, but refusing to contribute or post thoughts just because it's D1 is really sketchy and leaves it so nobody can analyze it later especially when you're currently in the lead. Plus her vote looked retaliatory

Though I can't speak for the earlier votes on her.

:prof: While ANNPE is treated with physical therapy, AA luxation is typically treated with surgery unless signs are very mild. This can be lengthy depending on the characteristics of the luxation and the underlying cause. :prof:
:prof:
AA luxation in small breed dogs is often congenital in origin. The most common etiology is agenesis or dysgenesis of the dens, a protuberance from the axis (C2) which normally stabilizes the atlantoaxial joint along with ligaments on both sides of the dens that connect it to the atlas (C1). Slight trauma such as jumping down from being carried can result in trauma to the already-destabilized joint.
:prof:

...guys, I remember something from anatomy. This is a big moment for me.