You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Cats WW Sign up/ Game Thread
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
E
Escalla
Has escalla been checked out? She is next on my list.
You are of course, welcome to it. Got nothing to hide, so

It's been pointed out to me that I have some reason - definitely not solid, like seering - to think that FTB is unlikely to be a wolf.
I'd suggest we lynch elsewhere to maximize our chances.
I'd suggest we lynch elsewhere to maximize our chances.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can go with 98Cats. I don't agree with SOV about STL, but I can defer.
unlynch STL and lynch 98Cats
unlynch STL and lynch 98Cats
E
Escalla
Ok.
Unlynch FTB
Unlynch FTB
unlynch ftb
lynch toomanyfelines...
lynch toomanyfelines...
E
Escalla
lynch 98cats
E
Escalla
Why is everyone lynching 98cats?
Nothing she has done has stood out as wolfie to me...more enthusiastic newbie. But if there is something more concrete, I'm all ears.
She was on my list because of what she hasn't done more or less to make me think she isn't (which is why dy, FTB and originally hedgie were on there as well). Agreed it's not concrete, but that has been my thought process.
no reason for me. more like lack of reasons elsewhere.Why is everyone lynching 98cats?
Nothing she has done has stood out as wolfie to me...more enthusiastic newbie. But if there is something more concrete, I'm all ears.
Obligatory cat gif.
Lynch tally:
98cats- 4 (dyachei, SOV, LIS, Escalla)
STL- 1 (Lissa)
FTB- 1 (STL)
WAFFLES: 3??
(Waffles the Cat is appropriate)
@98cats - defense?
Deadline: 7:30pmEST/1:30am
98cats- 4 (dyachei, SOV, LIS, Escalla)
STL- 1 (Lissa)
FTB- 1 (STL)
WAFFLES: 3??
(Waffles the Cat is appropriate)
@98cats - defense?
Deadline: 7:30pmEST/1:30am
hmmm that is way too many cats... but wish we had concrete info
lynch 98felines
lynch 98felines
E
Escalla
98cats shared a role in the group PM just now. I told her it would be a good idea to share on the thread at this point. It's certainly plausible, so I don't know what my plan is at the moment.
Sorry! I'm at a festival all weekend. I'm a Japanese bobtail who 'just likes to play.' I haven't done many things because my ability is just that I have a higher affinity for items. But I've only gotten like one item that distracted me from doing anything one night. I'm pretty harmless.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
unlynch 98felines
lynch FTB
lynch FTB
Lynch tally:
98cats- 4 (dyachei, SOV, LIS, Escalla)
STL- 1 (Lissa)
FTB- 2 (STL, devyn)
WAFFLES: 4??
(Waffles the Cat is being squished by pillows!!!)
Deadline: 7:30pmEST/12:30am
98cats- 4 (dyachei, SOV, LIS, Escalla)
STL- 1 (Lissa)
FTB- 2 (STL, devyn)
WAFFLES: 4??
(Waffles the Cat is being squished by pillows!!!)
Deadline: 7:30pmEST/12:30am
Deadline: 7:30pmEST/1:30am
Close, very close. 7:30 EST = 12:30AM UK Time. 🙂
LYNCH DEADLINE IS 12:30AM UK/7:30PM EST.
Roll call: @hedgiehog , @98cats , @Philliab , @fromthebox = lynch up.
Roll call: @hedgiehog , @98cats , @Philliab , @fromthebox = lynch up.
gee, don't be so sure about it 😉I guess lynch FTB
Lynch tally:
98cats- 4 (dyachei, SOV, LIS, Escalla)
STL- 1 (Lissa)
FTB- 3 (STL, devyn, 98cats)
WAFFLES: 4??
Deadline: 7:30pmEST/12:30am
@hedgiehog , @Philliab , @fromthebox (especially FTB- you might want to get over here!!)
98cats- 4 (dyachei, SOV, LIS, Escalla)
STL- 1 (Lissa)
FTB- 3 (STL, devyn, 98cats)
WAFFLES: 4??
Deadline: 7:30pmEST/12:30am
@hedgiehog , @Philliab , @fromthebox (especially FTB- you might want to get over here!!)
Sorry! I'm at a festival all weekend. I'm a Japanese bobtail who 'just likes to play.' I haven't done many things because my ability is just that I have a higher affinity for items. But I've only gotten like one item that distracted me from doing anything one night. I'm pretty harmless.
What does a higher affinity for items mean? You get them more? Keep them longer?
Flashing back to my sloth lies.
Oh you with your sloth lies......but I did appreciate that you didn't kill me immediately 🙂What does a higher affinity for items mean? You get them more? Keep them longer?
Flashing back to my sloth lies.
Bored cat mod is bored....
Study cardio for me & then transfer to my brain? pleasepleasepleaseBored cat mod is bored....
![]()
Study cardio for me & then transfer to my brain? pleasepleaseplease
If you study endocrine for me...
hm.......that's a tough call....If you study endocrine for me...
What does a higher affinity for items mean? You get them more? Keep them longer?
Flashing back to my sloth lies.
The way it was worded, I have a higher chance of getting an item, but like I said before, I haven't really gotten many items yet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
unlynch 98cats.
lynch devyn
I don't know.. the noob sounds real enough (embarrassing if I am wrong).. and I just think Devyn is a wolf. And she resurrected a wolf.
I have nothing to go on but gut, everyone else seems believable.
lynch devyn
I don't know.. the noob sounds real enough (embarrassing if I am wrong).. and I just think Devyn is a wolf. And she resurrected a wolf.
I have nothing to go on but gut, everyone else seems believable.
I don't know.. the noob sounds real enough (embarrassing if I am wrong).. and I just think Devyn is a wolf. And she resurrected a wolf.
I have nothing to go on but gut, everyone else seems believable.
Are you saying you think lissa is wolf too? Doesn't make sense with Lissa giving us a wolf already.
Yeah I would totally deliver up a wolf right after being resurrected as a wolf : eyeroll:
good point. that doesn't make sense.Are you saying you think lissa is wolf too? Doesn't make sense with Lissa giving us a wolf already.
unlynch devyn
If I was stubborn I would say a great wolf role would be to resurrect a villager, but even i don't buy that (i am going to use that in another game though.. i promise you).
What has Phil had to say for herself?
Dead game is dead... Sad mod is sad....
Still think Hedgie should be looked into. Hedgie cleared me but that's a pretty classic wolf move. And Hedgie is ultra-sneaky wolf.
Dead game is dead... Sad mod is sad....
![]()
Buh? There are plenty of current posts?
Yeah, but she jumped on my devyn being a stupid vote really quick. Doesn't seem right either.Still think Hedgie should be looked into. Hedgie cleared me but that's a pretty classic wolf move. And Hedgie is ultra-sneaky wolf.
lynch phil
down to her or escalla.
Yeah, but she jumped on my devyn being a stupid vote really quick. Doesn't seem right either.
lynch phil
down to her or escalla.
I gave you my ENTIRE role yesterday.
Lynch tally:
98cats- 3 (dyachei, LIS, Escalla,)
STL- 1 (Lissa, hedgie)
FTB- 4 (STL, devyn, 98cats, Philliab)
Escalla- 1 (SOV)
WAFFLES: 7 (I think 1/2 of these are from SOV).
Deadline: 7:30pmEST/12:30AMUK
98cats- 3 (dyachei, LIS, Escalla,)
STL- 1 (Lissa, hedgie)
FTB- 4 (STL, devyn, 98cats, Philliab)
Escalla- 1 (SOV)
WAFFLES: 7 (I think 1/2 of these are from SOV).

Deadline: 7:30pmEST/12:30AMUK
unlynch PhilI gave you my ENTIRE role yesterday.
lynch escalla.
and i give up after this.
Buh? There are plenty of current posts?
Yeah, it is starting to pick up. Just seems to be a more dead game than recent ones. Oh well.
I will just go back to eating popcorn and watching............
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Really. 100s of cat gifs… couldn't be more fun.Yeah, it is starting to pick up. Just seems to be a more dead game than recent ones. Oh well.
I will just go back to eating popcorn and watching............
![]()
Sorry drinking craft beer. Will have more time this week.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K