You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Cats WW Sign up/ Game Thread
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Lynch closed, results pending....
Start getting PMs in.
Start getting PMs in.
The cats quickly go after fromthebox. They pounce on her, then drag her to the bathtub where they hold her under the water.
You have drowned, FTB, a Somali cat who just liked to make other cats curious about things, like wheelchairs.
RIP:
NIGHT DEADLINE IS 1PM UK/8AM EST... GET THOSE PMs IN! (I am not sending anymore reminders, like I have been).
Grumpy Cat:
1. @devyn
2. @dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4. @hedgiehog
5. @StartingoverVet
Nyan Cat:
6. @Escalla
7. @98cats
9. @Philliab
10. @SummerTheLynx
Ceiling Cat:
12. @Lissarae06
Rainbow Bridge:
13. swingnsave - Scottish Fold
8. allieh8607 - Lion
15. kaydubs - American Shorthair Cat
14. equineconstant - Black Panther
11. fromthebox - Somali Cat
You have drowned, FTB, a Somali cat who just liked to make other cats curious about things, like wheelchairs.
RIP:
NIGHT DEADLINE IS 1PM UK/8AM EST... GET THOSE PMs IN! (I am not sending anymore reminders, like I have been).
Grumpy Cat:
1. @devyn
2. @dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4. @hedgiehog
5. @StartingoverVet
Nyan Cat:
6. @Escalla
7. @98cats
9. @Philliab
10. @SummerTheLynx
Ceiling Cat:
12. @Lissarae06
Rainbow Bridge:
8. allieh8607 - Lion
15. kaydubs - American Shorthair Cat
14. equineconstant - Black Panther
11. fromthebox - Somali Cat
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All by myself. Don't want to be...all by myself anymore.
All by myself. Don't want to be...all by myself anymore.
I grant your request, you are now in grumpy cat. I'll update roster tomorrow. 🙂
lol. That was me signing the song but I'm glad to be in another group 🙂I grant your request, you are now in grumpy cat. I'll update roster tomorrow. 🙂
lol. That was me signing the song but I'm glad to be in another group 🙂
Yes, it made me laugh. And I was thinking of moving you earlier. 🙂
Celine…. looks like it should rhyme with feline. But it doesn't …All by myself. Don't want to be...all by myself anymore.
All by myself. Don't want to be...all by myself anymore.
I am disappoint. You could have posted:
I am disappoint. You could have posted:
I'm not in a good enough mood to search for stuff like that.
Somali cats- so beautiful. I like the tail.
TWSSSomali cats- so beautiful. I like the tail.

Night closed, results pending. Thinking of punishments for those that did not send in PMs.
The cats felt sad about killing the fluffy tailed Somalian pirate cat but went about their lives as usual. Chasing laser pointers. Sneakity sneaking. Someone may have gotten into some catnip... When everyone wakes, they gather for their usual glaring clowder. One particular cat is no longer in their midst. Dead is dyachei, a Russian blue that could protect herself as well as her friends. Sadly, not on this night. A military salute for this beautiful blue.
The cattery is an uproar. Someone will pay for this murder! Note that Ceiling Cat is no more.
LYNCH DEADLINE IS 12:30AM UK/7:30PM EST.
Grumpy Cat:
1. @devyn
3. @LetItSnow
4. @hedgiehog
5. @StartingoverVet
12. @Lissarae06
Nyan Cat:
6. @Escalla
7. @98cats
9. @Philliab
10. @SummerTheLynx
Ceiling Cat:
Rainbow Bridge:
13. swingnsave - Scottish Fold
8. allieh8607 - Lion
15. kaydubs - American Shorthair Cat
14. equineconstant - Black Panther
11. fromthebox - Somali Cat
2. dyachei Russian Blue
The cattery is an uproar. Someone will pay for this murder! Note that Ceiling Cat is no more.
LYNCH DEADLINE IS 12:30AM UK/7:30PM EST.
Grumpy Cat:
1. @devyn
3. @LetItSnow
4. @hedgiehog
5. @StartingoverVet
12. @Lissarae06
Nyan Cat:
6. @Escalla
7. @98cats
9. @Philliab
10. @SummerTheLynx
Ceiling Cat:
Rainbow Bridge:
8. allieh8607 - Lion
15. kaydubs - American Shorthair Cat
14. equineconstant - Black Panther
11. fromthebox - Somali Cat
2. dyachei Russian Blue
I have no idea who to lynch today…
But I know what I will be doing tonight
But I know what I will be doing tonight
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Beware of linear FBs. I hear those are some of the worst in cats!
I think it is time to out all our information…. I don't see why we are withholding across groups (we can keep important role info out for now.. but not much left I assume).
Devyn: Rezzed Lissarae. Claims to be a very cute cat.
LIS: Checked by Catnip by hedge. Claims to be a rag doll.
SOV: Checked by catnip by dyachei. Claims to be a ragamuffin.
Lissarae: Exposed a wolf (EC), former seer, no longer a role.
Hedgie: Says she avoids attack and was attacked on the night there was no kill (and after 2 consecutive wolf kills).
Escalla: No publicly available info
98 cats: Claims item affinity as a Japanese Bobtail.
Phil: became mayor. claims Norwegian Forest Cat with no role.
STL: claims to have to post 2 lines of text and is a a Siamese (role makes sense to me.. .siamese are talkative).
So for me… Hedgie, Escalla are top of list.
Does anyone else have no role? Cause Phil picked a not so obvious cat with no role (although they do carry the known mutation for Glycogen Storage disease Type IV).
I think we need to get the rest of this info filled in. No reason to be withholding on breeds.
I will wait before voting for Hedgie, Escalla, or Phil.
Devyn: Rezzed Lissarae. Claims to be a very cute cat.
LIS: Checked by Catnip by hedge. Claims to be a rag doll.
SOV: Checked by catnip by dyachei. Claims to be a ragamuffin.
Lissarae: Exposed a wolf (EC), former seer, no longer a role.
Hedgie: Says she avoids attack and was attacked on the night there was no kill (and after 2 consecutive wolf kills).
Escalla: No publicly available info
98 cats: Claims item affinity as a Japanese Bobtail.
Phil: became mayor. claims Norwegian Forest Cat with no role.
STL: claims to have to post 2 lines of text and is a a Siamese (role makes sense to me.. .siamese are talkative).
So for me… Hedgie, Escalla are top of list.
Does anyone else have no role? Cause Phil picked a not so obvious cat with no role (although they do carry the known mutation for Glycogen Storage disease Type IV).
I think we need to get the rest of this info filled in. No reason to be withholding on breeds.
I will wait before voting for Hedgie, Escalla, or Phil.
Okay so here is all of my information guys. 98 cats catnipped hedgie last night, so we will figure out if she is a wolf in a bit. Now escalla (sorry, if I am wrong on this escalla), has claimed to be a Bengal, but neglected to say the second half of the name until I asked for clarification, in which she responded of course it's a cat, thought that would be assumed... So, Bengal tigers are a thing, and large cats have been wolves thus far... It's not super amounts to go on, but if hedgie is not a wolf, then I think the logical place to vote would be escalla. Thoughts?
E
Escalla
Well, I was just about to say that we should probably pool information at this point lol.
The only reason nothing has been publicly available for me is because I haven't seen any reason to share it. However, I did tell STL my role early...like D2 I think?
I'm a Bengal, playful and athletic. As an active cat, I have the ability to pass on an item should I get one.
The only reason nothing has been publicly available for me is because I haven't seen any reason to share it. However, I did tell STL my role early...like D2 I think?
I'm a Bengal, playful and athletic. As an active cat, I have the ability to pass on an item should I get one.
I think that is reasonable. Lets wait on those 98cats results.Okay so here is all of my information guys. 98 cats catnipped hedgie last night, so we will figure out if she is a wolf in a bit. Now escalla (sorry, if I am wrong on this escalla), has claimed to be a Bengal, but neglected to say the second half of the name until I asked for clarification, in which she responded of course it's a cat, thought that would be assumed... So, Bengal tigers are a thing, and large cats have been wolves thus far... It's not super amounts to go on, but if hedgie is not a wolf, then I think the logical place to vote would be escalla. Thoughts?
If hedge is cleared, and then we lynch escalla, and if she is a villager, then i would suggest whoever blocks, to block phil.
E
Escalla
Okay so here is all of my information guys. 98 cats catnipped hedgie last night, so we will figure out if she is a wolf in a bit. Now escalla (sorry, if I am wrong on this escalla), has claimed to be a Bengal, but neglected to say the second half of the name until I asked for clarification, in which she responded of course it's a cat, thought that would be assumed... So, Bengal tigers are a thing, and large cats have been wolves thus far... It's not super amounts to go on, but if hedgie is not a wolf, then I think the logical place to vote would be escalla. Thoughts?
Yes, because when it's a cat game and you say Bengal, people that are familiar with cat breeds would think of the cat breed (it's a common one) more so than a tiger.
I considered saying Bengal Cat redundant. So obviously you're not to familiar with cat breeds.

Actually.. i am kind of more inclined to Phil. She would be the ONLY cat without a role as far as I can see.
All the living cats have roles.. I am going to check back on the dead ones.
All the living cats have roles.. I am going to check back on the dead ones.
The only questionable non-role might have been kaydubs, but it looks like she was automatically made mayor from the write-up and the secret ballot..
I am gonna lynch Phil
for having no role. Will waffle if Hedgie was catnapped as a wolf.
If I am wrong about Escalla, hopefully someone can block her tonight.
I am gonna lynch Phil
for having no role. Will waffle if Hedgie was catnapped as a wolf.
If I am wrong about Escalla, hopefully someone can block her tonight.
E
Escalla
If I am wrong about Escalla, hopefully someone can block her tonight.
What exactly is the problem? Might as well air it all out.
E
Escalla
I had the scratching post last night. No need to share who I passed it to, but in case you think I'm making **** up, I'm not.
yeah I do find it odd Phil claims no roll as I think all cats have a roll
lynch phil's lab
for now
lynch phil's lab
for now
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just whether you are a Bengal cat or a Bengal tiger.What exactly is the problem? Might as well air it all out.
I am inclined to believe you, but it wouldn't hurt us much to block you and investigate you with catnip.
Then tomorrow we can know for sure.
I am feeling good about the Phil lynch. First time in the game I have had any clue about anything.
makes sense in DMVD sort of way.I'm a munchkin. My quick legs and small stature make it easy to hide and escape attack.
E
Escalla
Just whether you are a Bengal cat or a Bengal tiger.
I am inclined to believe you, but it wouldn't hurt us much to block you and investigate you with catnip.
Then tomorrow we can know for sure.
I am feeling good about the Phil lynch. First time in the game I have had any clue about anything.
For pete's sake.
Are you serious? A bengal tiger? because I didn't say "cat" at the end of Bengal?
Whatever. I'm a cat. You'll see soon enough.
E
Escalla
Lynch Phil's Lab
easy tiger… (he he … see what i did there). 😛For pete's sake.
Are you serious? A bengal tiger? because I didn't say "cat" at the end of Bengal?
Whatever. I'm a cat. You'll see soon enough.
It's just a theory… and no harm so far.
Escalla, I was just throwing stuff out there. Quite honestly, it was just the best thing I had to go on. I am perfectly okay to *******lynch philliab********. I just didn't know what else to go on... Ummm I need to up my comment and I am on my phone so I don't know when I am hitting two lines so I am just going to keep talking until I think I am at about two lines which I am guessing is about now
E
Escalla
easy tiger… (he he … see what i did there). 😛
It's just a theory… and no harm so far.
I know. It's just annoying.
and there's another reason why I'm annoyed and I don't know if I want to share it or not. Maybe later.
Updated for new info…. .
Devyn: Rezzed Lissarae. Claims to be a very cute cat.
LIS: Checked by Catnip by hedge. Claims to be a rag doll.
SOV: Checked by catnip by dyachei. Claims to be a ragamuffin.
Lissarae: Exposed a wolf (EC), former seer, no longer a role. Abysinnian per write-up
Hedgie: Checked by catnip by 98cats. Claims to be a Munchkin, avoids attack.
Escalla: Claims to be a Bengal cat, passes on object.
98 cats: Claims item affinity as a Japanese Bobtail.
Phil: became mayor. claims Norwegian Forest Cat with no role.
STL: claims to have to post 2 lines of text and is a a Siamese (role makes sense to me.. .siamese are talkative).
I am sticking with my Phil vote.
Devyn: Rezzed Lissarae. Claims to be a very cute cat.
LIS: Checked by Catnip by hedge. Claims to be a rag doll.
SOV: Checked by catnip by dyachei. Claims to be a ragamuffin.
Lissarae: Exposed a wolf (EC), former seer, no longer a role. Abysinnian per write-up
Hedgie: Checked by catnip by 98cats. Claims to be a Munchkin, avoids attack.
Escalla: Claims to be a Bengal cat, passes on object.
98 cats: Claims item affinity as a Japanese Bobtail.
Phil: became mayor. claims Norwegian Forest Cat with no role.
STL: claims to have to post 2 lines of text and is a a Siamese (role makes sense to me.. .siamese are talkative).
I am sticking with my Phil vote.
E
Escalla
I think that is reasonable. Lets wait on those 98cats results.
If hedge is cleared, and then we lynch escalla, and if she is a villager, then i would suggest whoever blocks, to block phil.
So, since we're trying to get everything out there, how did you know about 98cats having the catnip and even that she was looking at Hedgie? She outed in the group PM that she had it when she was sharing her role and I told her not to share it on the thread, which she didn't?
This GIF pisses me off. That kid should be neutered.
answers Escalla's question.Okay so here is all of my information guys. 98 cats catnipped hedgie last night, so we will figure out if she is a wolf in a bit. Now escalla (sorry, if I am wrong on this escalla), has claimed to be a Bengal, but neglected to say the second half of the name until I asked for clarification, in which she responded of course it's a cat, thought that would be assumed... So, Bengal tigers are a thing, and large cats have been wolves thus far... It's not super amounts to go on, but if hedgie is not a wolf, then I think the logical place to vote would be escalla. Thoughts?
So, since we're trying to get everything out there, how did you know about 98cats having the catnip and even that she was looking at Hedgie? She outed in the group PM that she had it when she was sharing her role and I told her not to share it on the thread, which she didn't?
STL posted it above. Post 421.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
STL said it on the thread.So, since we're trying to get everything out there, how did you know about 98cats having the catnip and even that she was looking at Hedgie? She outed in the group PM that she had it when she was sharing her role and I told her not to share it on the thread, which she didn't?
lynch phil
E
Escalla
Ok, I missed it in the block of text. Good.
Everyone has voted by LIS and Phil.
Why is the person being lynched always the last to check in?
Why is the person being lynched always the last to check in?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K