Chances at Canadian Dental School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rdal2018

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am currently in the 3rd year of undergrad and am wondering what my chances would be at Canadian dental schools.

I have a 3.98/4.3 (3.86/4.0) GPA and a 20AA on the DAT

I would be considered IP at Dalhousie

Thanks!
 
Hello,

I am currently in the 3rd year of undergrad and am wondering what my chances would be at Canadian dental schools.

I have a 3.98/4.3 (3.86/4.0) GPA and a 20AA on the DAT

I would be considered IP at Dalhousie

Thanks!

:boom:
 
@dshen92129 @dr.d00m You guys might think he/she is a troll but 90% of my family lives in Canada and you need like minimum 3.8 and 22 to be seriously considered for an interview. OP.. see if you can get interviews after applying and if not retake your DAT. Your GPA is stellar. If your ECs are stellar then I think you might not be in bad shape with 20AA