This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bananafone

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys I'm a junior in high school and I'm looking into getting into a 0-6 program. This is what I've been participating in in high school and etc. :
my unweighted GPA is a 3.7-3.8/4.0
I'm in cultural clubs, amnesty club org, sports club, volunteer club, newspaper, and did track and field for 2 yrs, and have played violin for the past 8 yrs
fyi: I'm asian so I feel like I'm gonna get rejected from these schools because there are better applicants and stuff
8th grade:
Spanish 1
Bio (not honors)
Algebra 1 (not honors)
9th grade:
Spanish 2
Earth Science (not honors)
Geometry honors
Global History 1 honors
English honors
Orchestra
10th grade:
Spanish 3
Chemistry honors
Algebra 2 trig (not honors)
Global history 2 honors
English honors
orchestra
11th grade:
Spanish 4
Physics honors
Pre calc
AP us history
AP English composition
orchestra (advanced)
12th grade (what I will take):
Spanish 5
Biology (college level for credit)
AB calc
public policy (honors)
economics (college level for credit)
AP english lit
orchestra (advanced)

*SAT and ACT scores tbd

I'm interested in St John's, URI, Rutgers, MCPHS, ACPHS (not 0-6), UBuffalo (not 0-6), USP, and Northeastern.