Choosing between CUSOM and LECOM-Seton Hill

Started by ash118
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ash118

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone,

I need to turn in my deposit soon and am deciding between LECOM Seton Hill and CUSOM. I was wondering if you could provide some advice/recommendations while making this decision. I know LECOM is more established and already has residency programs in place (and is more affordable), but I really enjoyed my interview and tour of CUSOM and meeting the staff/faculty there. So I would really appreciate any feedback you can provide. Thanks so much in advance!
 
Hi Everyone,

I need to turn in my deposit soon and am deciding between LECOM Seton Hill and CUSOM. I was wondering if you could provide some advice/recommendations while making this decision. I know LECOM is more established and already has residency programs in place (and is more affordable), but I really enjoyed my interview and tour of CUSOM and meeting the staff/faculty there. So I would really appreciate any feedback you can provide. Thanks so much in advance!

No personal bias or anything but I would say CUSOM:laugh:
Honestly though, writing a top pros/cons list to each is typically what people in your shoes have found helpful. I did it myself back in the fall.
As a side note, yes LECOM is more established, but concerning residencies, CUSOM is developing some good ones (and not all FP or anything) either. Also, interesting fact, both Dr Agostini and Dr Mahalik helped start/found LECOM the original in Erie, so we will reap from their increased knowledge and experience, just food for thought