Class of 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Apple blows
meh...I'm an equal opportunity user. I heart my apple ipod, and my droid incredible, and my sony vaio. 😎

Congrats, Kaushik! 👍

So I filled out my Fasfa and I only checked it to one school because I thought you could add schools later (like up to ten) and because everything's not settled yet but after I submitted it, it doesn't seem like I can add other schools. Is anyone else having this problem or know what do do? 😳
 
meh...I'm an equal opportunity user. I heart my apple ipod, and my droid incredible, and my sony vaio. 😎

Congrats, Kaushik! 👍

So I filled out my Fasfa and I only checked it to one school because I thought you could add schools later (like up to ten) and because everything's not settled yet but after I submitted it, it doesn't seem like I can add other schools. Is anyone else having this problem or know what do do? 😳

I waited until mine was processed and then made a correction to add other schools. I don't know if that's how you're supposed to do it, but it worked.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I waited until mine was processed and then made a correction to add other schools. I don't know if that's how you're supposed to do it, but it worked.
thanks, I will do try that. 🙂

triple posting. on a monday (well, now tuesday....3/1....good luck to all those awaiting postage today :xf:).
 
definitely waiting for ipad 2. I'll be buying a macbook pro and ipad 2 before school starts for suree! I'm excited to use notarize!

http://www.imedicalapps.com/2010/10...a-irvine-school-of-medicine-ipad-medical-use/

I'm still not sure what I want to do with a computer for school. Right now, the thought of an Ipad or the new Motorola Xoom sounds good. I really prefer to handwrite my notes but I know my hand will fall off if I try that in medical school. Notarize right on the power points could be a good compromise.
 
lol @ banhammer +4 initiative
Did you see in another thread, "Hey baby, wanna see my banhammer?"

I just LOL whenever I see banhammer, mostly.

Congrats, Kaushik!

I've been putting off doing my FAFSA because I had to amend my taxes. Silly me being impatient on tax forms. At least I found out I'm getting another K back in education credit. 😀
 
OMG we're in March... The waiting is almost over!!! Could be as early as today, at some schools.

Meanwhile; bangin' out some Laplace transform-final value theorem-partial fractions stuff for the hw I didn't finish last night. Darn you ChemE! I will NEVER use this in med school!! Haha.
 
Post:
Is it okay to put lemons and limes into my water?

I know this may be a stupid question but I seriously have no idea and I love lemon and lime in my water at all times. Just curious what any of you have been told or heard about this? TIA!!!!

A bunch of responses:
Um... What? Why the hell not?

OP:
Thanks ladies for the input. What I read on google said there was acid and that made me worry or something like that but I didnt research it alot. Sorry.


Oh... my... God... You cannot make this shiz up.
 
Post:
Is it okay to put lemons and limes into my water?

I know this may be a stupid question but I seriously have no idea and I love lemon and lime in my water at all times. Just curious what any of you have been told or heard about this? TIA!!!!

A bunch of responses:
Um... What? Why the hell not?

OP:
Thanks ladies for the input. What I read on google said there was acid and that made me worry or something like that but I didnt research it alot. Sorry.


Oh... my... God... You cannot make this shiz up.
this is like crack to me
 
Post:
Is it okay to put lemons and limes into my water?

I know this may be a stupid question but I seriously have no idea and I love lemon and lime in my water at all times. Just curious what any of you have been told or heard about this? TIA!!!!

A bunch of responses:
Um... What? Why the hell not?

OP:
Thanks ladies for the input. What I read on google said there was acid and that made me worry or something like that but I didnt research it alot. Sorry.


Oh... my... God... You cannot make this shiz up.

Yahoo answers makes me lose faith in humanity...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Post:
Is it okay to put lemons and limes into my water?

I know this may be a stupid question but I seriously have no idea and I love lemon and lime in my water at all times. Just curious what any of you have been told or heard about this? TIA!!!!

A bunch of responses:
Um... What? Why the hell not?

OP:
Thanks ladies for the input. What I read on google said there was acid and that made me worry or something like that but I didnt research it alot. Sorry.


Oh... my... God... You cannot make this shiz up.
😆 Reading this makes me feel smart 😀 I love this stuff. We need a new one of these every single day.


CONGRATS Kaushik!!!!!!

WB Ursa🙂
 
Yeah dbeast, so be even MORE scared...these are PROCREATING people asking these winners.
Yes, that's the scary bit.

On a different note, I just discovered trollcats. I'm probably behind the times, but this one is fitting for SDN:

homeopathy_is_effective_and_scientific_trollcat.jpg
 
A+ trolling GC!

seal-of-approval.jpg

I love the seal!!! Unfortunately, the other snarky people responded with a bunch of LOLz. No one got all bent out of shape about it. *Kicks dirt*
First trimester forums ≡ pre-allo forums?
It would seem that way. I am clearly a glutton for punishment, and have a smartass streak that needs to be sated by snarking people on the webernet.
 
Please do keep us updated on the mom-to-be board postings, Geeks.

That lemons and limes in water question reminded me of that part in Mean Girls when Regina George went on an all-carb diet.

Regina: Is butter a carb?
Lindsey Lohan's character: Uh, sure.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hahahaha so awesome🙂


As a disclaimer...I may be a tad grumpy this month. Everyone should stay away.

You could've told me BEFORE today...JK! 🙂

<------New Avatar..supposedly it reflects me well. SOMEONE told me today "You don't need to find yourself a Sheldon, you ARE Sheldon!"
 
yes cougs. my resolution uses government fiat power to make your headache go away.

high school debate was hilarious for me. many bills that would have been nightmarishly complicated to implement could have all of their problems solved by the magical power of government fiat. It was actually considered an acceptable 3-word answer when you were attacked about how your plan would be implemented