Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
like a boss... top

gyd9Y.gif

167vapt.gif

b3tpxg.jpg

i'm currently on a big nikita kick...

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I made it! Yippie! through the last two nights of epicness after my acceptance that is...:D

Hey guys! I just did my X-mas shopping at an almost completely empty Target. No one was in line; we just walked right up to check out. It was the best X-mas shopping ever.

good afternoon folks, found out that my email was hacked and lots of crap was sent out to people on my mailing list. luckily, nothing went out to the schools that were on my mailing lists.

good afternoon folks, found out that my email was hacked and lots of crap was sent out to people on my mailing list. luckily, nothing went out to the schools that were on my mailing lists.

That would've been scary if the med schools got spammed from your email address. I hope you get this hacking problem resolved quickly.

Members don't see this ad :)
That would've been scary if the med schools got spammed from your email address. I hope you get this hacking problem resolved quickly.

yes, luckily i got the email returned notice and of all the ones that weren't spammed were the med schools. Thats also how I found out my email was hacked, it didn't even show up on my sent email folder. I spent the next two hours cleansing my computer, found out there were like 4 viruses on my comp :scared::scared:

yeah, my comp has been a virus magnet lately, a few months ago it was attacked by a particularly nasty one that blocked all my antivirus software and wouldn't let me on the internet without redirecting me to a fake site to buy a different antivirus program. Luckily, I'm not too bad with solving computer problems.

yeah, my comp has been a virus magnet lately, a few months ago it was attacked by a particularly nasty one that blocked all my antivirus software and wouldn't let me on the internet without redirecting me to a fake site to buy a different antivirus program. Luckily, I'm not too bad with solving computer problems.

:( i hope everything's fixed now!

Accepted to my dream school just the other day...feels good to be part of the class of 2016! :D

Congrats to the newly accepted! :D

Accepted to my dream school just the other day...feels good to be part of the class of 2016! :D

Whenever someone says this, I always go through their post history to figure out exactly WHERE they got accepted :laugh:

Congrats!

Drove 40 minutes into work this morning. Now my boss tells me that there is no work to do, so now I'm really bored but hey - easy money.

Guess I'll just troll SDN until 5pm :D

Drove 40 minutes into work this morning. Now my boss tells me that there is no work to do, so now I'm really bored but hey - easy money.

Guess I'll just troll SDN until 5pm :D

Kinda makes ya reconsider medical school, eh?

I slept until 1:51 PM today (nearly 11 hours!). I never sleep this late, and I feel terrible for doing it. I guess I need to always use an alarm.

I slept until 1:51 PM today (nearly 11 hours!). I never sleep this late, and I feel terrible for doing it. I guess I need to always use an alarm.
Hey, that's what this time of year is for.

My sis brought me some Kona coffee from Hawaii. SO GOOD

I have yet to become addicted to coffee. This may change within the next year.

:thumbup:

I dropped caffeine completely during my senior year of undergrad. I've yet to ever get back on the coffee/caffeine band wagon. I'm intentionally avoiding the stuff until fall so I can reap the full cracked out rewards that coffee has to offer to the sleep deprived.

I dropped caffeine completely during my senior year of undergrad. I've yet to ever get back on the coffee/caffeine band wagon. I'm intentionally avoiding the stuff until fall so I can reap the full cracked out rewards that coffee has to offer to the sleep deprived.
Caffeine pills work pretty well :D

Good for exercising, at least.

Since I almost never drink it, when I do, I definitely seem cracked out.

I haven't had coffee in 5 years :scared:

:thumbup: No-Doz is what I use when I make the drive to visit my parents. Stretches of boring interstate = :sleep: otherwise. That's about the only time I make an exception.

I really enjoy it. I'm not much of a hot coffee person, though. Iced or nothing.

Wimp. Half the fun in drinking coffee is guessing whether the next sip will give your tongue 3rd degree burns.

Going to go out on a limb and say that nadaba has never seen the inside of a gym :smuggrin:

Is anyone else here immune to caffeine?

I literally drink coffee for the taste ... it does nothing for me.

I really enjoy it. I'm not much of a hot coffee person, though. Iced or nothing.

i like tigerbro's style. I don't like burning my tongue :(

i actually also like lukewarm coffee. i know that makes me weird...

i have two pez dispensers....one is filled with pez, the other filled with no doz. they got me through my master's program :D

Is anyone else here immune to caffeine?

I literally drink coffee for the taste ... it does nothing for me.

i used to be a barista at a student run coffee shop in college. the only things that were 100% free were coffee and tea...i think i got to the point where i was drinking 8 cups a day, and then i weaned myself off it. I don't wish caffeine withdrawal symptoms on anyone. :oops:

tea ftw now...mmmm flavonoids and antioxidants!

Wimp. Half the fun in drinking coffee is guessing whether the next sip will give your tongue 3rd degree burns.

I got bad burns on my tongue from some microwaved food once. The skin turned gray/white with holes where all the taste buds had been. It looked like a dead sponge. It eventually peeled off, which was also nasty.