Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Started by Arjuna
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do any of you non-donors constantly get the Sober College advertisements on SDN? Or is the universe trying to tell me that I'm an alcoholic? :laugh:
 
anyone have the odd fear that the MCAT is this evil test and when you go and take it you're going to see topics/questions you've never seen before? Haha maybe just me
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
speaking of dt none of those kids are dtf cause they are all sober.

Sober and fun don't belong in the same sentence.

yep, you'll fit in nicely with the rest of c/o 2016 :laugh:

we're planning a trip to vegas you know. But only for those that are in the fb group...
 
yep, you'll fit in nicely with the rest of c/o 2016 :laugh:

we're planning a trip to vegas you know. But only for those that are in the fb group...

LOL @ Vegas. After interviews I won't have enough money for a day of penny slots. Not for the actual slot machines, but I'll probably go through many a pro during a 24 hour period. pro=short for a longer word that begins with those 3 letters.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LOL @ Vegas. After interviews I won't have enough money for a day of penny slots. Not for the actual slot machines, but I'll probably go through many a pro during a 24 hour period. pro=short for a longer word that begins with those 3 letters.

You get all serious when you go Vegas.
 
Psh. I'll go regardless of being in the FB group. 😛

then you'll have to pay for your room. and you can't hang out with us, because we don't know what you look like.
and you won't get the free VIP bottle service at XS that I'm secretly planning.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for some top spam
And another double top post.

50416_284668256661_5316328_n.jpg