Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Started by Arjuna
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

Who? Who?

Owls-and-stuff.jpg
 
So, going back to my lotto tickets... if I win I'm gonna invest in a new computer setup for my home office

caption.jpg


...and then pick out an appropriate office chair

AZP6071.jpg


...so that I may spam SDN in style 😀

Probably not the first thing I would purchase, but I like it nonetheless.
 
I'm more worried about some med school sending a spy into the group and rejecting me based on the content of my posts and not on the content of my app

I think whatyousay is the med school spy, because he's always the one bringing up inappropriate topics.


That's amazing. :laugh:

lol, then everyone in this thread would be rejected, especially due to our posts in the fb group :laugh:

Truth.

I'm trying to stay away from this thread for now, lest I get coerced into creating a fb account :scared:

DO IT!! We made codeblu do it! 😀 I promise you won't regret it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TMS you won me over. I'm PMing u my facebook link.

YES! I knew I could do it. *bats eyelashes*

Like I said, if I get a single interview then I'll join ASAP 🙂.

Anyway, I'm not a big Taylor Swift fan, but for those of you that are (cover your ears):

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BVvNE78lyc[/YOUTUBE]

Oh my god. 😱 I kind of feel sorry for people like that, especially cuz she's so young and clearly thinks she's good. But HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW YOU SUCK, for god's sake??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad