Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess we're both alkies.
Okay, so you're definitely an alkie then. 😀 And WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??!
Work, apps, work, apps, work, apps- in that order! Just waiting to see that first interview pop through...
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I guess we're both alkies.
Okay, so you're definitely an alkie then. 😀 And WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??!
Work, apps, work, apps, work, apps- in that order! Just waiting to see that first interview pop through...
The Old Man returns!
What are you talking about? I never left
What are you talking about? I never left
grampsYou can doooooo it! 👍
[YOUTUBE]btPJPFnesV4[/YOUTUBE]
Pound them out.
I did??? Are you telling me I joined the wrong group?
The Old Man returns!
Haha, I haven't returned just yet.
You're just the dad.Haha, PM me your facebook and I think I can invite you to the group...it's secret. Berries might have to do it though.
That ain't how I roll. You PM me the link to the group and I'll decide if I join or not.
That ain't how I roll. You PM me the link to the group and I'll decide if I join or not.
Yay!I got Georgetown submitted! 👍
That ain't how I roll. You PM me the link to the group and I'll decide if I join or not.
I got Georgetown submitted! 👍
Ew gross.
Doesn't work that way, it's a secret group. You have to be invited to join. But if you don't want to know what we all look like and don't want to stalk us, that's coo. 😎
Doesn't work that way, it's a secret group. You have to be invited to join. But if you don't want to know what we all look like and don't want to stalk us, that's coo. 😎
I'm more worried about some med school sending a spy into the group and rejecting me based on the content of my posts and not on the content of my app

I'm more worried about some med school sending a spy into the group and rejecting me based on the content of my posts and not on the content of my app
If that was the case, I might as well not apply this cycle![]()
..... Are you the med school spy?

..... Are you the med school spy?
I didn't forget about you, Gramps.
gramps
Anyway, SS is the grandpa.You're just the dad.
I'm more worried about some med school sending a spy into the group and rejecting me based on the content of my posts and not on the content of my app


I'm trying to stay away from this thread for now, lest I get coerced into creating a fb account![]()
I'm trying to stay away from this thread for now, lest I get coerced into creating a fb account![]()
I'm trying to stay away from this thread for now, lest I get coerced into creating a fb account![]()
Yeah, don't you want to know what we all look like? 😛
You know you wanna
I've already created the FB account for you.
codeblu did it, and he was like the most paranoid person in the bunch. Do it, everyone else is.
I wonder sometimes if Steve really is a shiny trophy.
Gah! I knew this was gonna happen
![]()

CodeBlu has stats. My application house is a trailer in the ghetto. I'm as paranoid as Dave chappele when he fled to Africa
If I get an interview ill join
If I get an interview ill join
This isn't a bad idea, I might do the same.
You guys will get interviews, so you might as well join now 👍
top?
You guys will get interviews, so you miht as well join now 👍
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.