Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Started by Arjuna
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yesterday I sent a Secondary Application and I sent the wrong attachment (application with last year's dates) to some of you. I'm not sure who got the wrong attachment, so I'm resending the Secondary Application to everyone. It's exactly the same as the one sent yesterday, except if you got the 2010-2011 secondary application, it has the wrong dates. Sorry for any confusion. Thanks for your patience as we get going this year.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
exps32152_CFT944050D10.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wayne is just slow moving. I know this. But it's not like I'm expecting to get screened out. If I do... meh whatever.

While you are waiting let me help sell OU to you.

There's a website dedicated to free food at OU. The janitors are cool and let you in after hours to study. And Jimmy John's, Pita Pit, and Hungry Howies all deliver to campus. There's also a bus that goes out to the bars and comes back to campus over the weekends so you can get ishy.
 
While you are waiting let me help sell OU to you.

There's a website dedicated to free food at OU. The janitors are cool and let you in after hours to study. And Jimmy John's, Pita Pit, and Hungry Howies all deliver to campus. There's also a bus that goes out to the bars and comes back to campus over the weekends so you can get ishy.

i used to have a hungry howies where i lived, its gone. I miss the crust, price is a ripoff
 
While you are waiting let me help sell OU to you.

There's a website dedicated to free food at OU. The janitors are cool and let you in after hours to study. And Jimmy John's, Pita Pit, and Hungry Howies all deliver to campus. There's also a bus that goes out to the bars and comes back to campus over the weekends so you can get ishy.

HAhahha I'm sold on OU...I think I will be even more blown away by my interview day.


BTW... this makes me chuckle.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=843173
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Those threads are ridiculous. I wonder if I should put facebook stalking as an EC! I wonder if I should put SDN as an EC! I wonder if I could put shoe shopping as an EC!
 
Those threads are ridiculous. I wonder if I should put facebook stalking as an EC! I wonder if I should put SDN as an EC! I wonder if I could put shoe shopping as an EC!

It is getting stupid. Like honestly how dumb are some of our fellow pre-meds???

Especially the ones that apply MD and DO and got a DO acceptance and now they don't want to take it.
 
It is getting stupid. Like honestly how dumb are some of our fellow pre-meds???

Especially the ones that apply MD and DO and got a DO acceptance and now they don't want to take it.

what about the predicament of getting an early DO acceptance with a 2000 dollar deposit?
 
It is getting stupid. Like honestly how dumb are some of our fellow pre-meds???

Especially the ones that apply MD and DO and got a DO acceptance and now they don't want to take it.

Just had to add this before I sign out

Last year I was on the bus and it was raining hard, this old lady (she must have been in her late 70's or 80's) entered the bus and WITHOUT EXPECTING A REWARD I gave up my seat for her. The reason I did it is because I like to help people.
Can I write this as one of my 15 extra-curricular activities?
 
It is getting stupid. Like honestly how dumb are some of our fellow pre-meds???

Especially the ones that apply MD and DO and got a DO acceptance and now they don't want to take it.

40k+ applicants a year. I'm going to say there are at least a few dumb-dumbs in there.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad