Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Started by Arjuna
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
jack-the-shining-animated-gif.gif
 
let's see if you're still saying this in February. 🙄
augh, if you want seasons all you have to do is drive two hours east to Tahoe. 👍

February and August both suck big time, but I think they make make April and October weather seem all the more pleasant.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No way. I was contemplating making snickerdoodles today!
I think I have to now. Curse you, idf and your delectable GIFs! :laugh:

awesome!!!!! i approve. 🙂

In other news, just got my 3rd waitlist in 3 days! Look at me, on a roll! 🙂

lol! I'm so sorry, but you seem to be a good sport about it at the very least. Kudos to you! You should go join the waitlist train, they're having bucketloads of fun :laugh: We will be wishing you lots of luck in the meantime :xf:
 
lol! I'm so sorry, but you seem to be a good sport about it at the very least. Kudos to you! You should go join the waitlist train, they're having bucketloads of fun :laugh:

Haha, I think my good attitude is from having an acceptance already, but 2/3 of my waitlists are my top 2 choices, so I'm a bit bummed. Think I might have to go hop on that train...
 
Haha, I think my good attitude is from having an acceptance already, but 2/3 of my waitlists are my top 2 choices, so I'm a bit bummed. Think I might have to go hop on that train...

oh no, if you have an acceptance already, they won't let you on board. trust me. raltima and I weren't allowed for the same reason. 😳
 
😱 I was gone for less than two hours and I still missed all the action...the troll got banned - I would have loved to see that 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh no, if you have an acceptance already, they won't let you on board. trust me. raltima and I weren't allowed for the same reason. 😳

I was going to announce my high priority wait list on there, but then I realized this might be a bad idea 😳 :meanie:
 
I'd never call you two hipsters. That'd be insulting and you kids are pretty cool. You just like terrible weather :laugh:

Nooooo we don't.


We like awesome weather!!! 🙂


Oh and I can't go get a slurpee just yet... because my cousin borrowed my car... Guh.

So I have to wait until he brings it back. Normally I'd steal my mother or father's car to go get a slurpee... but alas... I am home alone...

FOREVER ALONE WITHOUT SLURPEE 🙁
 
it's funny, i listen to nyan cat like once a week when i see WYS's avatar, but i always forget how the song goes.

But i listen to Sexy Sax Man ONCE this morning and now.....

🙁 i hate it when i get songs stuck in my head.
 
Nooooo we don't.


We like awesome weather!!! 🙂


Oh and I can't go get a slurpee just yet... because my cousin borrowed my car... Guh.

So I have to wait until he brings it back. Normally I'd steal my mother or father's car to go get a slurpee... but alas... I am home alone...

FOREVER ALONE WITHOUT SLURPEE 🙁


🙁
 
it's funny, i listen to nyan cat like once a week when i see WYS's avatar, but i always forget how the song goes.

But i listen to Sexy Sax Man ONCE this morning and now.....

🙁 i hate it when i get songs stuck in my head.


Me too! I have been humming a song that goes like this 'when I had you, I treated you baaaaad...'. I don't know what it is called, but it's annoying. 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad