-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Started by Arjuna
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
lol note i said "in this country" as a qualifier 😉
man, why are we going to vegas? let's go skiing/snowboarding instead.
Fine. But still, the alps trump all.
And I agree, only when Im not sick.
let's see if you're still saying this in February. 🙄
augh, if you want seasons all you have to do is drive two hours east to Tahoe. 👍
February and August both suck big time, but I think they make make April and October weather seem all the more pleasant.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
February and August both suck big time, but I think they make make April and October weather seem all the more pleasant.
blasphemy! i love august.

zomg, that startled the bejesus out of me. i totally thought it was a jpg at first.
February and August both suck big time, but I think they make make April and October weather seem all the more pleasant.
I rather like August...
blasphemy! i love august.![]()
I rather like August...
Hippies
😛
Hippies
😛
Haterrrr
great minds... 😍😍
😍
We're not hippies/hipsters are we?
I don't think I am...
top, oh snickerdoodles.
I would LOVE some snickerdoodles... that and a coke slurpee please.
top, oh snickerdoodles.
![]()
No way. I was contemplating making snickerdoodles today!
I think I have to now. Curse you, idf and your delectable GIFs!

zomg, that startled the bejesus out of me. i totally thought it was a jpg at first.
how cute. 😍In other news, just got my 3rd waitlist in 3 days! Look at me, on a roll! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why are they called snickerdoodles? I dont' see any snickers in them. do people snicker at them because they are not quite a cookie?top, oh snickerdoodles.
![]()
Why are they called snickerdoodles? I dont' see any snickers in them. do people snicker at them because they are not quite a cookie?
I snicker in delight because they are so gosh darn delicious.
In other news, just got my 3rd waitlist in 3 days! Look at me, on a roll! 🙂
Yay.. oh, wait - that isn't what you meant. 😉 I really am sorry.🙁
to you though!I snicker in delight because they are so gosh darn delicious.
they do look delicious. I am trying to cut out this stuff and it makes me want it that much more. grrr 😡 😀Haterrrr
😍
We're not hippies/hipsters are we?
I don't think I am...
i'm so not a hippie or a hipster. I love to shower, hate tie-dye and I'm way too mainstream for hipsterville.
No way. I was contemplating making snickerdoodles today!
I think I have to now. Curse you, idf and your delectable GIFs!![]()
awesome!!!!! i approve. 🙂
In other news, just got my 3rd waitlist in 3 days! Look at me, on a roll! 🙂
lol! I'm so sorry, but you seem to be a good sport about it at the very least. Kudos to you! You should go join the waitlist train, they're having bucketloads of fun
We will be wishing you lots of luck in the meantime 
lol! I'm so sorry, but you seem to be a good sport about it at the very least. Kudos to you! You should go join the waitlist train, they're having bucketloads of fun![]()
Haha, I think my good attitude is from having an acceptance already, but 2/3 of my waitlists are my top 2 choices, so I'm a bit bummed. Think I might have to go hop on that train...
Being tipsy in my 3 hour class is awesome.
Haha, I think my good attitude is from having an acceptance already, but 2/3 of my waitlists are my top 2 choices, so I'm a bit bummed. Think I might have to go hop on that train...
oh no, if you have an acceptance already, they won't let you on board. trust me. raltima and I weren't allowed for the same reason. 😳
Being tipsy in my 3 hour class is awesome.
you are awesome.
and my hero(ine)
oh no, if you have an acceptance already, they won't let you on board. trust me. raltima and I weren't allowed for the same reason. 😳
I can't wait to see how they handle people getting off wait list come Feb/March
BAM! Banhammer!
So this is what it's like when you got mods in your class![]()
😆
😍I can't wait to see how they handle people getting off wait list come Feb/March![]()
they kick em off at full speed so they bounce down the along the track.
BRB going to get slurpee and chocolate bars... mmmm
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yumBRB going to get slurpee and chocolate bars... mmmm
oh no, if you have an acceptance already, they won't let you on board. trust me. raltima and I weren't allowed for the same reason. 😳
I was going to announce my high priority wait list on there, but then I realized this might be a bad idea 😳
Haterrrr
😍
We're not hippies/hipsters are we?
I don't think I am...
I'd never call you two hipsters. That'd be insulting and you kids are pretty cool. You just like terrible weather

I can't wait to see how they handle people getting off wait list come Feb/March![]()
I do hope all of them get off of at least one waitlist though

I'd never call you two hipsters. That'd be insulting and you kids are pretty cool. You just like terrible weather![]()
Nooooo we don't.
We like awesome weather!!! 🙂
Oh and I can't go get a slurpee just yet... because my cousin borrowed my car... Guh.
So I have to wait until he brings it back. Normally I'd steal my mother or father's car to go get a slurpee... but alas... I am home alone...
FOREVER ALONE WITHOUT SLURPEE 🙁
I'd never call you two hipsters. That'd be insulting and you kids are pretty cool. You just like awesome happy weather![]()
FTFY. yes we do! 😎
top, oh snickerdoodles.
![]()
These look good!
Nooooo we don't.
We like awesome weather!!! 🙂
Oh and I can't go get a slurpee just yet... because my cousin borrowed my car... Guh.
So I have to wait until he brings it back. Normally I'd steal my mother or father's car to go get a slurpee... but alas... I am home alone...
FOREVER ALONE WITHOUT SLURPEE 🙁
🙁
it's funny, i listen to nyan cat like once a week when i see WYS's avatar, but i always forget how the song goes.
But i listen to Sexy Sax Man ONCE this morning and now.....
🙁 i hate it when i get songs stuck in my head.
Me too! I have been humming a song that goes like this 'when I had you, I treated you baaaaad...'. I don't know what it is called, but it's annoying. 🙁
spammed again!
Lololol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
check it out. one of my friend's started it
http://thehauteinfirmary.blogspot.com
spammed again!
ugh, seriously....whyyyyyyy
waiting for saggy and sector to show up and nuke away
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 592