You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Class Of 2018!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Started by Doc of the Walk
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Haha sorry mate, I tried
What's with the young crowd using the word "mate"? I have this intern that I supervise at work, and he says to me, "Cheers, mate". He is not foreign. I was like 😕😕😕.
Here we go 😉Everyone's messing up my word meme in their pics.
booooooooo.
😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whizo for the WIN!
much better. thank you 🙂
and they are pretty perfect memes too. especially the baby. Though it needs a report card in it's hand with all As.
much better. thank you 🙂
and they are pretty perfect memes too. especially the baby. Though it needs a report card in it's hand with all As.

What's with the young crowd using the word "mate"? I have this intern that I supervise at work, and he says to me, "Cheers, mate". He is not foreign. I was like 😕😕😕.
Ya know, I have used mate since a young age. I think it was because for a time, I was obsessed with Australia and everything with it
I will also contribute a meme based on the epic quote. Honestly I'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet (hint hint mods).
;![]()
Woahhhhhhh, you hating broseph stalin?
this thread is almost better than waitlist kitty
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finished my first year i got a 2.67 cGPA and a 2.39 sGPA (thatz cause my gen chem and college trig professors were dicks) im tryna become a peds neurosurg who goes to africa to treat kids with a speciality in operating on inoperable tumors at the base of the spine on kids aged 14 to 14 and a half
thinkin about applying hopkins and mayo... i mean my dad is a plastic surgeon and i shadowed him once so im basically good to go with ECs
thinkin about applying hopkins and mayo... i mean my dad is a plastic surgeon and i shadowed him once so im basically good to go with ECs
Have you changed your username multiple times? I swear I have seen you post under several different names... 😏yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finished my first year i got a 2.67 cGPA and a 2.39 sGPA (thatz cause my gen chem and college trig professors were dicks) im tryna become a peds neurosurg who goes to africa to treat kids with a speciality in operating on inoperable tumors at the base of the spine on kids aged 14 to 14 and a half
thinkin about applying hopkins and mayo... i mean my dad is a plastic surgeon and i shadowed him once so im basically good to go with ECs
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finished my first year i got a 2.67 cGPA and a 2.39 sGPA (thatz cause my gen chem and college trig professors were dicks) im tryna become a peds neurosurg who goes to africa to treat kids with a speciality in operating on inoperable tumors at the base of the spine on kids aged 14 to 14 and a half
thinkin about applying hopkins and mayo... i mean my dad is a plastic surgeon and i shadowed him once so im basically good to go with ECs
If you can get a 38+ on the MCAT, I will run around campus naked.

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finished my first year i got a 2.67 cGPA and a 2.39 sGPA (thatz cause my gen chem and college trig professors were dicks) im tryna become a peds neurosurg who goes to africa to treat kids with a speciality in operating on inoperable tumors at the base of the spine on kids aged 14 to 14 and a half
thinkin about applying hopkins and mayo... i mean my dad is a plastic surgeon and i shadowed him once so im basically good to go with ECs
So it seems that my sarcasm detector was, indeed, a good investment.
[YOUTUBE]_OQRtv3cOLU[/YOUTUBE]
lol @ your sig.If you can get a 38+ on the MCAT, I will run around campus naked.![]()
So it seems that my sarcasm detector was, indeed, a good investment.
+1 internets to you for not being an oblivious newbie to SDN like most others.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ya know, I have used mate since a young age. I think it was because for a time, I was obsessed with Australia and everything with it
What good American isn't? I went through an "ENGLANDDDD" phase, but my accent/vocabulary choice never changed.
i feel bad for the people in two years who look to this thread for somewhat significant information, and the first few pages of the thread will be this
i feel bad for the people in two years who look to this thread for somewhat significant information, and the first few pages of the thread will be this
They'll just have to look at the date and see how far ahead in advance this thread was created 🙂
They'll just have to look at the date and see how far ahead in advance this thread was created 🙂
"Early is on time, on time is late"
Booyah!
i feel bad for the people in two years who look to this thread for somewhat significant information, and the first few pages of the thread will be this
Jokes aside, that's the point I was trying to make. This thread isn't going to be relevant for at least another year so I don't understand why it exists. But since it does exist, it gives me a chance to create new memes so I'm not complaining. 😀
Last edited:
Pretty sure this kid is actually in a BS/MD program.lol @ your sig.
Dub post- I can't believe I legitimized this thread by posting here...![]()
Yes, this thread is now legit - look at all the meme pics, it's gotta be.
Everyone's messing up my word meme in their pics.
booooooooo.
😛
I caught it. 😉HA-ha. 🙂 It's very subtle.
Answering this would literally take multiple pages.I'm not sure what exactly you learn on here that you couldn't learn from your premed advisor or google (in terms of what EC's you should have and what grades).
Yes, this thread is now legit - look at all the meme pics, it's gotta be.
Meme pics are the only surefire way to make sure something is legit.
Meme pics are the only surefire way to make sure something is legit.
Huzzah! Go 2018-ers! 😀
DOTW, IMO this really should wait until 2017 has had their fun. Just saying. 😛
Hmmm, touche touche. Too bad there wont hurry up.
DOTW, IMO this really should wait until 2017 has had their fun. Just saying. 😛
The class of 2017 has already been assimilated.
Resistance is futile.
The class of 2017 has already been assimilated.
Resistance is futile.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who is in the class of 2018 by the way?
Who is in the class of 2018 by the way?
Only you - so you should get in whereever you please
"We are eternal. The pinnacle of evolution and existence. Before us, you are nothing."
...Sovereign > Harbinger. =/
This thread is still here?
If everything goes as planned, I'll be part of the c/o 2018. Here's to hoping😀
If everything goes as planned, I'll be part of the c/o 2018. Here's to hoping😀
You just jinxed yourself.
You just jinxed yourself.
If everything goes as planned, I'll be part of the c/o 2018. Here's to hoping😀
Haha so thats two people, we will definitely get in wherever 😀
I feel proud of the meme blast my (premature) class thread has inspired.
Gunners gunna gun - motto? 😉
YES!
"Class of 2018-Gunners gunna gun"
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes yes yes @ the baby pic.
👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍
👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍
too soon
Volunteer at a couple places, Getting my EMT cert, playing some basketball at the school while being harassed by bullies and potentially having to move to my uncle's house because of it. Also, towards the end of summer, I'm going to send out e-mails to professors hoping for a research spot.
You?
You?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 586

