Class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CardsFan92

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
How is everyone doing so far? We just finished up our first biochem exam this past week and had our white coat ceremony directly afterwards. Classes are really starting to ramp up and I'm constantly amazed at the sheer volume of material that we have to know.

We also did our first ultrasound lab this week and have easy access to the lab to get some more time with the machines--nice to learn some actual skills with all the pre-clinical stuff. It's already starting to feel like fall in Iowa...winter is coming.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
Biochem midterm next week for us. We have biochem 5 days a week, but it's only for like 2 months. General anatomy is pretty cool. We've pretty much got free rein to work on our cadavers outside of scheduled lab any time that the school is open, including weekends. Gotta get as much experience out of it while we can. Having a cadaver completely at your disposal is a rare and awesome opportunity.

Reactions: 3 users
I learned more in the first few weeks of pod school anatomy than I did in an entire year of undergrad anatomy. That being said, classes are A LOT, but I think I'll be able to make it out. Our first exam isn't for another week, we've only had quizzes so far

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It's pretty much what I had expected it would be. A ton of work but seemingly doable if one stays on top of the material. We have our first exam (Genetics and Embryology) on Sep. 9th. Up until this point we've just had some quizzes. So far so good in my classes but I suspect the upcoming exams will be the true decider.

Reactions: 1 users
Updating the thread:

Just finished our exam cycle (aka Hell week). One of the most exhausting weeks I've endured (and it will get worse), but also very rewarding. I think I'm going to make it!

Everyone else is already finished with their exams, I assume?

Reactions: 1 user
Everything is staggered for us for the most part, although we do have a histology and biochem quiz both this week. First general anatomy exam was last Friday and biochem final exam is next Friday. We started biochem 2 weeks before any of our other classes and have it everyday so it's condensed down to only 2 months.

You know, the first couple of weeks were stressful. I had some serious moments of doubt. But I've got the hang of things now and I'm honestly not worried about getting through pod school anymore. It's a heck of a lot of work, but once you get into the rhythm of things it's manageable.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile app

Everything is staggered for us for the most part, although we do have a histology and biochem quiz both this week. First general anatomy exam was last Friday and biochem final exam is next Friday. We started biochem 2 weeks before any of our other classes and have it everyday so it's condensed down to only 2 months.

You know, the first couple of weeks were stressful. I had some serious moments of doubt. But I've got the hang of things now and I'm honestly not worried about getting through pod school anymore. It's a heck of a lot of work, but once you get into the rhythm of things it's manageable.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile app

Encouraging to hear. Always suspected you were a strong student to begin with. But seeing the progress is hope.

God speed.

Encouraging to hear. Always suspected you were a strong student to begin with. But seeing the progress is hope.

God speed.
I mean, I got a 100 on my first quiz and am still averaging an A in all my classes. But there's just so much info coming at us that sometimes it's like, "damn, can I really learn these 400+ slides of biochem by the quiz next week on top of everything I need to do in my other classes?" and it turns out yes, yes we can.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

I mean, I got a 100 on my first quiz and am still averaging an A in all my classes. But there's just so much info coming at us that sometimes it's like, "damn, can I really learn these 400+ slides of biochem by the quiz next week on top of everything I need to do in my other classes?" and it turns out yes, yes we can.

......holy ****

......holy ****

You'll get used to it. I wasn't the greatest ever student in my undergrad and I managed to get an A on every exam except Anatomy, where I scored a high B (goddamn practical...) It's doable as long as you stay on top of the material. My classmates who got slammed during exam time fell behind and tried to cram. Hard to do when you have hundreds of pages of material to get down.

It's also helpful to make friends with other good students and get together. All 5 people in my study group are getting As and high Bs. It's easy to miss certain tidbits here and there which is one of the big benefits to group study, IMO.

Yea, I've never group studied in undergrad. I learn much more on my own. But now I try to group study at least once before each quiz or exam. With hundreds of slides you're bound to miss some small detail on some slide and you'll pick up on those things working in a group. It's also nice to see to what level everyone else has prepared so you don't overstudy or understudy.

Just finished our hell-week. Well, it was really hell-two-weeks. Not sure if it is deliberate by faculty or just circumstantial but major exams in every class every two days since Oct. 13th. From here on out it is one exam per week till finals, most of which are non cumulative.

We have some people who are really bombing. Our test scores are posted for us to see with class averages, high and low. Every exam someone is getting below 50%. As for myself, I'm not knocking the cover off the ball, but I am above the class average. All I really care about. I have been given the impression that a GPA >3.2 will get you into even the best residency programs for an externship, and then it is all about your performance during the course of that month (work well with other residents, tenacious, not flustered, polite, teachable, etc.). Hoping this is the case.

Just finished our hell-week. Well, it was really hell-two-weeks. Not sure if it is deliberate by faculty or just circumstantial but major exams in every class every two days since Oct. 13th. From here on out it is one exam per week till finals, most of which are non cumulative.

We have some people who are really bombing. Our test scores are posted for us to see with class averages, high and low. Every exam someone is getting below 50%. As for myself, I'm not knocking the cover off the ball, but I am above the class average. All I really care about. I have been given the impression that a GPA >3.2 will get you into even the best residency programs for an externship, and then it is all about your performance during the course of that month (work well with other residents, tenacious, not flustered, polite, teachable, etc.). Hoping this is the case.

I'm one day away from finishing my second hell week. Probably developing a coffee addiction as we speak.

I know a handful of the students that are bombing or close to it. Had one ask me what the brachial plexus was a day before the gross exam (covered heart, mediastinum, back, arm / forearm, hand and superficial / deep neck). Not sure how he did, but it probably wasn't good. Some people got by cramming in undergrad, and try to do it in medical school / podiatry school. Most figure out that you can't cram after the 1st round of exams. In some cases (like the above), they don't. I'd be willing to bet that a lot / most of those people end up dropping out for one reason or another.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm one day away from finishing my second hell week. Probably developing a coffee addiction as we speak.

I know a handful of the students that are bombing or close to it. Had one ask me what the brachial plexus was a day before the gross exam (covered heart, mediastinum, back, arm / forearm, hand and superficial / deep neck). Not sure how he did, but it probably wasn't good. Some people got by cramming in undergrad, and try to do it in medical school / podiatry school. Most figure out that you can't cram after the 1st round of exams. In some cases (like the above), they don't. I'd be willing to bet that a lot / most of those people end up dropping out for one reason or another.

:(

I never knew how much information my brain can hold. It's a lot of stuff but so far it has been rewarding! My friends came up last weekend and told me to check out their foot cause they hurt it lifting. I just told them I'm just a fact spitting machine, I know nothing about clinic stiff yet

What's a foot? Haven't gotten there yet.

But I can tell you about the ion transport in the colon. Hehe

So now that we are onto finals week (I assume for most schools), how have they been going for you all?

So far we've gotten back our Histology and Anatomy grades (A's in both, by the skin of my teeth in the latter) and are waiting on Genetics. Next week is Biochemistry, which is the last exam of this semester for us.

We finished biochem earlier in the semester. General anatomy final next week. the week after that we have a physio exam (not final, physio continues next semester) and a super lame cumulative histology & embryology (combined class) final worth 45% of the course grade—I might sever my lacrimal nerves to help fight back the tears.

You've got this.

Just gotta believe.

Very happy to be done with 1st semester. Definitely was the hardest I've ever had to work in school. Second semester is supposed to be harder, so I'm gonna sit on my couch for 2 weeks and do nothing. Hope you guys didn't just survive, but thrived

Finished the semester with all As. Looking forward to next semester for the most part. We'll have classes like lower extremity anatomy, biomechanics, physical medicine and rehabilitation, and our podiatry fundamentals course—which from what I gather is like our doctoring course and intro to basic podiatry concepts. Even if it ends up being more hours than this semester, it seems like it'll be a lot more interesting.

Finished the semester with all As. Looking forward to next semester for the most part. We'll have classes like lower extremity anatomy, biomechanics, physical medicine and rehabilitation, and our podiatry fundamentals course—which from what I gather is like our doctoring course and intro to basic podiatry concepts. Even if it ends up being more hours than this semester, it seems like it'll be a lot more interesting.

Tips for success?

- You ever get all A's (for the semester) in undergrad?

- How long is winter break @ Temple?

- Have they created the class ranks yet, or that comes after the year instead of the semester?

- Any regrets so far?

- Is it true that there's always someone that faints for the anatomy lab? (Did someone faint among your group)

- Any research papers / writing assignments, or that'll most likely show up who you take the doctoring courses? (I picture y'all just memorize plenty of info in a short time and take mostly multiple choice and fill-in-the-blanks)

- Are you expected to recall anything from this year later on in practice, board exams, etc.,? Or is this something you can afford to "let go" off now that exams are done?

- what was the white coat ceremony like? They call names, you get your coat, walk off and take pics? Family and friends allowed to come watch?

- Anything you learned from undergrad that helped you out? (I.e. maybe you took a course and it created a solid foundation for you.. or you has some basics that made learning the new stuff run smooth).

not just bob, everyone else please feel free to chime in and answer

I moved this to prepod thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Good stuff, bob! Please keep 'em coming and I'm calling on all other class of '20 folks to chip in as well. Just to get a sense of what the experiences are like at other schools and for different people.
----------
More questions:

- Give some details about the work, assignments. Are you given homework where you have to hand in and get graded for it? But you said you didn't have to write any papers so the entire semester was just keeping up with material and taking tests, quizzes, etc? You didn't have to do group presentations in any class?

- What's the textbook situation like? Is it mandatory that you buy text books, access codes for homeworks? Any trouble finding used copies, previous editions? Does the Temple library carry most of the required texts?

- Scrubs.... I'm sure that's what y'all wear for anatomy lab. Are they provided by the school or it's an expense you'll have to handle yourself?

- What's the lab structure like (in terms of the work)? In undergrad I think everyone is familiar with having to write some pre-lab report and then answer some pre-lab questions. Then you take a quiz to make sure you read the pre-lab. Afterwards you carry out your experiments, take down data, and you're expected to answer post-lab questions and hand in a written report. But what's anatomy lab like? I'm assuming it's not 1 cadaver per student so a group of y'all share a cadaver? You work on the same cadaver for the entire semester? It goes back in the fridge when class ends, and comes back out next time you're in lab? Any lab reports? And I assume the practical is just to be able to identify EVERY part of it?

- There's no liberty in class scheduling, right? Like all of the class of 2020 at Temple will all take the same classes at the same time, so it's not like you can do biochem this semester and this other student will be doing something else? In other words your classes are all picked for you. You don't go see some program adviser that tells you take this or that?

- You pointed out that some people have already been shown the door. Isn't there a chance for probation? What happens if you fail a course? Are you forced to wait for the next year's class and repeat the failed class? Say I have to take 3 classes. I passed 2 and failed 1. Can I go on to next year and take next year's required 3 classes in addition to repeating the 1 I failed? So 4 classes (3 new + 1 repeated/failed)

Side note:

From your posts you strike me as a matured, and good student so the straights A's don't surprise me so much. I think I brought up that question about undergrad records vs. pod school record because coming from a background of low grades, it's quite often that people will say "... well if you're getting Cs, Ds, in undergrad how will you cut it in pod school?" And I wanted to know if you were like a 3.5ish student in college and now you're hitting a 4.0 in pod school. Which would support the argument that, just because I was a screw up in undergrad doesn't mean I can't turn my ship around in pod school...

Congrats a great first semester!!

Moved to prepod thread.

Last edited:
Tips for success: Don't fall behind. Don't underestimate any class. Don't underestimate any quiz or exam. Don't compare yourself to your classmates. Don't compare yourself to bobtheweazel. Most importantly, try to enjoy yourself. Statistically, we'll virtually all make it through school and get a residency and be doctors. Don't drive yourself mental by trying to study for 12 hours a day 7 days a week. Get out every once in a while, see the sights, make friends, et cetera.

Undergrad performance:
For probably the last two years of my undergrad I got As in every single class. I took it very seriously. Before that my grades were maybe about average or slightly above average. From the point that I decided I wanted to be a doctor, I started taking things seriously and somehow pulled off a pretty crazy A streak. Temple specifically mentioned at my interview that it was impressive. One of my good friends here did even better though, he had like above a 3.9 GPA throughout undergrad, so in comparison what I did is really only like one of those "most improved" kind of achievements, lol.

Temple Winter break:
Our Winter break is only two weeks. We'll also get Spring break off and our 1st Summer off. I think the Summer thing is a big deal because as far as I'm aware most of the schools do not get any Summer off.

Temple class rank:
I believe ranking will be done at the end of the year. At this point we've only finished three courses and we've started a fourth that won't end until next semester. We'll also have like another five courses next semester. Also, I think one of the real reasons they rank us is not so much for us as it is for them to determine scholarship amounts for next year, so it will likely be at the end of the year as it would be no benefit to the school to spend time on that in the middle of the year AND at the end of the year.

Regrets:
No regrets yet. I like that Temple is willing to hear us out and make changes. They listen to the students and tweak the curriculum each year. They're also working on trying to get our 1st time board pass rates higher. Also, I made a big stink about our board pass rates at the beginning of the year and while the upperclassmen didn't appreciate it for whatever reason, the administration seems like it is listening to our concerns and taking it seriously.

Anatomy lab:
I'll tell you man, we were all excited about going into cadaver lab for probably weeks beforehand. But when the day came, I saw that "I hope I can handle this" look on a lot of faces, and I'm sure it showed on mine as well, lol. You kinda just walk in, unzip your bag, and the reality of it hits you so fast that you couldn't react if you wanted to. From then on it's just routine. Although there was once or twice throughout the semester that something would slide a bit or look weird in my periphery and I kinda got the heebie-jeebies, lol. But no, nobody fainted or vomited. Though a couple of people looked like they came close to vomiting near the end of the semester when we had to hemisect the cadavers, basically hacksawing vertically up through the pelvis (rectum, genitals, everything, yummm) and then horizontally at about L4 to cut above the ilium—we needed to remove the lower extremities for our lower extremity course this coming semester.

Research/writing assignments:
None yet, so happy. From what I can tell research here is pretty much all voluntary. Our gait lab always has active research going on but it seems like you would mostly be assisting with taking measurements or something along those lines rather than writing up the research paper. Not sure if or when we will have a proper writing assignment.

Recall of 1st semester information:
For the most part, if you didn't need it they wouldn't teach it to you. Altogether, the classes that we've completely finished so far (biochemistry, general anatomy, histology, embryology) will account for a little under 20% of the part 1 board exam. So for that, we will need it. Furthermore, the breakdown of the board exam is based on practice surveys of podiatrists. So for instance 7% of the exam is biochemistry and 25% of the board exam is lower extremity anatomy. So in practice lower extremity anatomy info has over three times the weight of biochemistry info, but biochemistry info will still need to be recalled a fair amount. Will we need ALL of the information being taught to us? Absolutely not, some of it is scientifically relevant but not medically relevant. But for example biochemistry includes the actions of glucagon and insulin and cortisol on metabolism—all important. In biochemistry you learn that cortisol increases blood sugar. Similarly, if you give someone a cortisone (very similar to cortisol) shot for pain, it will raise their blood sugar. That's important to know and is a basic biochemistry concept. In residency you'll do plenty of off service rotations so you've gotta know your general anatomy or you'll look like a fool. Et cetera.

Temple white coat ceremony:
Temple podiatry is kind of an outlier in that we don't do the white coat ceremony until end of second year, before clinicals begin. I'm not sure why this is the case since I believe even the Temple MDs do their white coat ceremonies at the beginning of their first year. I'll justify it by saying that we'll feel like we've really earned it at that point. We've already lost a few students within the first semester. By the usual tradition they would all have gotten their white coats, but would they have earned them? Obviously not. I think it actually makes more sense this way, but who am I to say. On the other hand my good pal CardsFan92 has their white coat on in their FB profile pic and I'm always a bit peanut butter and jealous when I see it.

Advantages from undergrad:
I had a job where I used a lot of musculoskeletal stuff on a daily basis and that has helped me to some extent in general anatomy. The people who exercise a lot and therefore know a decent deal about musculoskeletal anatomy and function have also had that slight headstart. But overall, I would say that no undergrad course or program could really prepare you for anything you'll get here. For instance, we have some biochem majors in our class and the biochemistry class here was over their heads. So did they have an advantage on some of the basic concepts? Sure. Same for my advantage on basic musculoskeletal concepts in general anatomy. But overall, we're all on a pretty level playing field and the largest factor beyond past experience or innate ability is simply how much work you put in.

This information is for Temple Podiatry only.

Work assignments:
Luckily no homework, because I notoriously don't do homework. So far it's all been quizzes and exams. Each week ranges from 0-3 quizzes or exams, so the time you have to prepare for each on varies a bit. We have a staggered schedule so that we rarely have two quizzes or exams on one day and our final exams are offset as well so we have time to study in between. We did have one group presentation in biochemistry, my group specifically presented on ethanol metabolism. But it was a gimme type situation and altogether each group member probably put in about 15 minutes of preparation and then our presentation was about 15 minutes or so. Those presentations were on topics we had already learned, it was really a type of review before the final. In histology lab we had one group presentation thing but that was actually prepared and presented all in one class period, so there wasn't any at home work to be done for it really. Occasionally we get worksheets for physiology that we can do at home and turn in the next week. Since physiology has a lot of equations these can be helpful. But they're entirely optional and count as extra credit on the following exam. So it's really been primarily quizzes and exams, with other assignments being very minimal.

Textbook situation:
The only textbook you're really advised to buy is a Netter. But even then there are "dirty Netters" supplied for use in lab, so I never even bought a Netter. 99% of what the professors want you to know will be in their lectures or other course material, so textbooks are largely unnecessary. I can tell you that people torrent most of the books, but rarely use any of them. The one exception would be histology. The histology professor will put things directly from the book onto a quiz or exam, but she'll always tell you which exact parts of which exact pages to look up at least. Also, I'm not sure what the Temple library carries. I'm sure they do have copies of our textbooks, but I only go in there to print things so I couldn't say with 100% certainty. I can say that even if they do have them, you probably won't use them. My friends who have tried to straight read through textbook chapters rather than focus on what was in the lectures usually suffer the consequences.

Scrubs:
Scrubs are required in lab and you need to get them yourself. The upperclassmen will sell you scrubs before the semester begins or you can buy them on your own. I had scrubs from my old job and those are what I use. Color or style doesn't matter. Though I haven't seen anyone with those pattern/print type female scrub tops.

Lab structure:
There are learning objectives and questions with each lab. You're encouraged to do them beforehand but it's not mandatory. As long as you do them at some point before the next quiz or exam you're good. There isn't like a lab assignment to be turned in on the day of the lab though or anything like that. As far as how the dissections work, there are something like 18 tables. Each table has 1 cadaver and 5-6 students. The students are split into A group and B group. So one day A group will be in lab and B group is off for free study, the next time it reverses. So there aren't more than 3 people for each cadaver per dissection. This also means that for general anatomy you only get to do half of the dissections—there are 24 dissections. At the beginning of the semester you might wanna do more but as the semester drags on and they start piling more courses on you become very thankful that you only have to do half the dissections because they can be very time consuming. Also, I should say that if group A does a dissection one day, then the next lab day begins with a cross-teach where group A discusses the lab with group B and goes over everything before group B does their lab for that day. So you don't do every dissection, but you do learn every dissection. I should also say that the MD students and OT students split their body's vertically, so the MDs I believe also only do half of their dissections, but also only get half of their body, whereas since we're on our own campus we get to do everything bilaterally. In lower extremity anatomy there are more lower limbs to go around since there were two per body plus the dental students don't do lower extremity so we get all of theirs as well. Body's don't get put in refrigeration each day, we just spray them down to keep them moist and zip up their body bags. And you're expected to find certain things but you don't have to. But really if you don't you're only letting your group and the other group that share's your cadaver down. Luckily, there is freedom in when you can get it done. If it's a long lab or you have something the next day to study for you can make your lab quick, only find like half the ****, then come back on the weekend to finish.

Class schedule:
So far we're all on the same schedule except for some labs like I described above. You will be automatically enrolled in the same courses as everyone else every semester.

Leniency:
The people who have left so far left of their own volition. They weren't kicked out. Temple is very lenient. If you fail a course you can do a re-exam which is basically a cumulative exam for the course. If you pass the re-exam you pass the course, though the failure will still be on your transcript as well. If you fail a course and fail a re-exam you can retake the course over the Summer at Drexel. If you fail too many courses in a year they'll make you repeat the year. Overall, they're pretty lenient, much more so than some podiatry schools. However, they've recently said they're gonna start cracking down on people purposely failing so they can try to take an easier course over the Summer. Also the re-exams and course repeats and stuff are not a right necessarily, it's all at the discretion of the higher ups. It's just up to this point they've always approved them. Moving forward, if they actually get more strict, then they may be more selective.

Keep up the good work Bobby.

I'd rather not turn our class of 2020 thread into a Q&A session for pre-pods. If you want to know anything you should DM us or start a different thread

I'd rather not turn our class of 2020 thread into a Q&A session for pre-pods. If you want to know anything you should DM us or start a different thread
I agree. @dr.phoot @Weirdy if y'all can ask questions in the prepod thread I made instead, I'll answer anything there.

No prob

All questions questions were copied to the pre-pod thread. @Sweatshirt is right, this should remain a 2020 thread. Good catch.

Bump.

Two more months until first year is over! This school year has sure flew by.

What does everyone's summer schedule look like?

The real question is, who actually gets Summer off? TUSPM gets the first Summer off but a number of schools don't.

The real question is, who actually gets Summer off? TUSPM gets the first Summer off but a number of schools don't.

Scholl kind of has a summer break. We have a 3 week break then 6 weeks of biomechanics then another 3 week break before second year begins.

Scholl kind of has a summer break. We have a 3 week break then 6 weeks of biomechanics then another 3 week break before second year begins.
That sounds pretty reasonable actually.

TUSPM has 2 straight months off, which I think is the most nonstrategic use of time possible, considering the fact that they were also gonna be giving only 2 weeks of dedicated prep time before APMLE 1. I was like, bruh, can't we do like 1 month of Summer and 1 month to prepare for boards or something? Luckily our administration is willing to work with us so now I think we're getting something like 2 weeks of half days off and then about 4 weeks completely off immediately before APMLE 1, plus we're keeping our 2 months of Summer break.

Anyway, my Summer will start with a pedorthic (orthotic) course in Michigan, then visiting family in Connecticut and Texas, then I'll finish it by going to the APMA meeting in Nashville just before we resume classes for the Fall.

Luckily, I hate flying. Oh wait, did I say luckily? I meant unluckily. Yea, that one...

I forgot to add that I'll be spending a fair amount of time recovering material that'll be on APMLE 1. By my quackulations, TUSPM will have covered about 73% of the material for APMLE 1 by the end of our first year, so there's plenty to brush up on. Also they're implementing pre-boards or practice exams (I forget what they're calling them) that we'll have to take at a few points throughout 2nd year and I hear our 2nd year courseload will be pretty rough, so I'd rather prepare a little for that over the Summer since I'm not sure if I'll find time for it during 2nd year.

Kent is kinda like Scholl. We have 3 weeks off, take classes for 6 weeks, then have 3 weeks off again. We take 3 classes though. Small ones like 3 or 4 credit hours each. I can't remember what they are right now!

2 more exams until spring break, can't wait to sit on my couch and do nothing for a week straight

3 weeks off. Few of the BUSPM guys/gals are planning a trip to the Keys for a few days. 8 weeks full course load. (May-July) then another three weeks.

How is second year going for everyone?
Just got wrecked by our last pharm exam. Prob the worst I've done on an exam in a while.

I am glad that we're into more clinical classes in general though. We're in sports med and vascular now. We just had a casting lab a week or so ago where we all made fracture casts on eachother.

Enviado desde mi Pixel mediante Tapatalk

It's not nearly as bad as last year, but the difficulty is definitely picking up. I can imagine that it will be even harder when I start fitting board exam prep in my schedule (I get sick thinking about it)

I've had a revelation though - I'm glad I didn't go to Pharm school.

I enjoy the classes more overall (minus Pharm) as well - I actually feel like I'm in medical school now.

Let's not let this thread die just yet. When do people plan on starting boards studying? Right now we are in pharm and path with is kinda like "prep" but I wasn't going to start actually doing any studying until over winter break. I'll prob look over lower once, and then micro IF I'm really ambitious (which I most likely won't be)

Let's not let this thread die just yet. When do people plan on starting boards studying? Right now we are in pharm and path with is kinda like "prep" but I wasn't going to start actually doing any studying until over winter break. I'll prob look over lower once, and then micro IF I'm really ambitious (which I most likely won't be)
Yea, I'll slowly get started over winter break most likely.

Enviado desde mi Pixel mediante Tapatalk

I'll be studying Micro and maybe Gross over winter break. I plan to TA lower anatomy next semester, so I'm hoping I can get a lot of my review for that done at the same time. Pharm is a nightmare right now, so I'll probably need to get some more prep done for that before boards.

I'll be studying Micro and maybe Gross over winter break. I plan to TA lower anatomy next semester, so I'm hoping I can get a lot of my review for that done at the same time. Pharm is a nightmare right now, so I'll probably need to get some more prep done for that before boards.
I've heard people just use DIT for gross since it's such a broad topic. It supposedly hits big gross points

I've heard people just use DIT for gross since it's such a broad topic. It supposedly hits big gross points

Thanks for the head's up. I was wondering what a good resource was for Gross.