Cleveland Clinic PCNA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Premed:)

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I know this is a Pre-med forum but i just need some advice and info from anyone that has worked as a PCNA.

So I had an interview with the hiring manager at Cleveland Clinic for a PCNA (Patient Care Nursing Assistant) position on Thursday. She said she'd call me this week but still hasn't called? Do they usually wait till the end of the week or should I not keep my hopes up? I feel as if the interview went well and she said some things during the interview that made it seem like i would get the job like "yea, you sound like you'd pick up the job duties pretty easily" and "Being bilingual would definitely benefit us".
Any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone,

I know this is a Pre-med forum but i just need some advice and info from anyone that has worked as a PCNA.

So I had an interview with the hiring manager at Cleveland Clinic for a PCNA (Patient Care Nursing Assistant) position on Thursday. She said she'd call me this week but still hasn't called? Do they usually wait till the end of the week or should I not keep my hopes up? I feel as if the interview went well and she said some things during the interview that made it seem like i would get the job like "yea, you sound like you'd pick up the job duties pretty easily" and "Being bilingual would definitely benefit us".
Any advice?

Wait until the week is over.
Proceed to call her back if she still hasn't reached you.

Wait until the week is over.
Proceed to call her back if she still hasn't reached you.

Does calling back help? I feel like if they don't even bother to call they wouldn't want me to call them :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Does calling back help? I feel like if they don't even bother to call they wouldn't want me to call them :(

Sometimes people are busy. Or they forget. Or both.
Or they simply don't like you and will never give you the job.

But you won't know unless you call back, right? ;)

Sometimes people are busy. Or they forget. Or both.
Or they simply don't like you and will never give you the job.

But you won't know unless you call back, right? ;)

Lol thnx I'll be sure to call them Monday! That is if they don't call me first... keeping my fingers crossed and looking for some wood to knock on but can't find any at the moment lol.