You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Cleveland Clinic (Lerner)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
wantedmd10
Full Member
Congratulations!! When did you interview? I’m just trying to figure out if I’m past my dates A wave😭Got the A on 12/5!
restingduck
Full Member
i'm assuming they are going to invite people for IIs up to the end of this month. UP is probably till mid-late January.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
restingduck
Full Member
November 🙂Congratulations!! When did you interview? I’m just trying to figure out if I’m past my dates A wave😭
D
deleted1082311
to be completely honest I don't think this school prescribes to "waves" given they have only 32 seats. I had a friend get in a couple years ago who interviewed in september and didn't get in till february
Congratulations!Got the A on 12/5!
wantedmd10
Full Member
Does anyone know when adcom are meeting? I have seen from previous years they sometimes tell interviewers when
aspiringneuroHIVphysician
Full Member
Does anyone know when they come back from the holidays? I was thinking about emailing Liz Myers regarding the status of the adcom meetings but then realized people might not be in office.
aspiringneuroHIVphysician
Full Member
I haven't heard back from the UP 🥲 but have a friend who got accepted to the UPDid anyone get the R from UP yet? I got an OOS R to UP a week after my CCLCM interview. Is this a good sign 🤣
mdobsessed64
Full Member
Same here, got deferred from UP last week. Interviewed in CCLCM in Nov and still waiting to hear back. Anyone know when we might expect some more movement? They were pretty vague on my interview day.I got deferred Oct 15 to UP, radio silence from both UP and CCLCM.
lysozome12
Full Member
are II's done for the cycle here?
cinnamoroll686
Full Member
Pls if anyone knowsare II's done for the cycle here?
lysozome12
Full Member
same submitted 8/5Pls if anyone knowssubmitted secondary in early August and still haven't heard back
aspiringneuroHIVphysician
Full Member
I sent them an email this morning, no response probably because of the holidaysSame here, got deferred from UP last week. Interviewed in CCLCM in Nov and still waiting to hear back. Anyone know when we might expect some more movement? They were pretty vague on my interview day.
got defered
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
aspiringneuroHIVphysician
Full Member
🥲 did they send an email? I'm waiting for them to respond to my email lol...got defered
they did. Probably scheduled automatic email though idek🥲 did they send an email? I'm waiting for them to respond to my email lol...
got defered
same, didn’t even know that was an option lol
+1 def I actually don’t think this deferral changes anything, still gonna get reviewed at the adcom meetings. 😭😭 why’d they even email
Last edited:
aspiringneuroHIVphysician
Full Member
just got deferredI actually don’t think this deferral changes anything, still gonna get reviewed at the adcom meetings. 😭😭 why’d they even email
possibly. My mentality is if they don't like me that much, their loss.Perhaps they make the first 16 acceptances now and next batch in February?
+1 deferred
+1 deferred
alhazenmanawi
Full Member
+1 Deferral. I think late November-early December As were the first 16; now they are just clarifying that. Assumed that was the case, so I actually kind of appreciate the email
dominoes1207
Full Member
+1 deferred
maskedbirdy
Full Member
IS +1 Deferred
Last edited:
aspiringneuroHIVphysician
Full Member
i do have a question - did anyone else get asked about how cclcm ranked compared to their other schools? I was asked that during my faculty interviews and got really flustered
doctorprincessxoxo
New Member
+1 OOS deferred - also appreciate their communication! does everyone get deferred if not initially accepted or are post-II rejections given now too?
This school has no etiquette, bringing deferral on Christmas Eve, Ima withdraw
wantedmd10
Full Member
Ya on Christmas Eve is really disrespectful and pushing most applicants to February is crazy, I wouldn’t be surprised if i even withdraw bc i will have some decisions by then
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 OOS deferral. Let's keep our chins up!
onedirection5
New Member
+1 OOS deferral
pennysnacher
New Member
+1 OOS deferral
Did they just send this to everyone who didn't get accepted?
Did they just send this to everyone who didn't get accepted?
aspiringneuroHIVphysician
Full Member
unsure but I have the same question. Also do we know how many more interviews they're going to give out/till when do interviews go on?+1 OOS deferral
Did they just send this to everyone who didn't get accepted?
mdobsessed64
Full Member
Starting to think everyone who didn't get in got deferred post-II, no rejections yet.
R today!
wantedmd10
Full Member
I’m so sorry, did you just get it now or earlier today?R today!
todayI’m so sorry, did you just get it now or earlier today?
wantedmd10
Full Member
Is this a pre II or post IItoday
pre IIIs this a pre II or post II
Finally got the Pre-II R today after being complete 8/1 and getting the R from CW on 10/31.
My ego would like to believe they considered me right up until the end 😂
My ego would like to believe they considered me right up until the end 😂
BrickLayer
Full Member
+1 OOS pre-II R
Just received an OOS II 1/6!! 😀
Congrats omg!! If you don't mind me asking, when were you complete?Just received an OOS II 1/6!! 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was complete on 8/2!Congrats omg!! If you don't mind me asking, when were you complete?
Do you mean they are inviting people to interviews or the interviews themselves are scheduled until end of Jan?How long did people typically have to wait between interview and decision update/announcement? Also, I heard from friend that they're currently scheduling interviews out until at least end of January
Interviews themselves are scheduled until end of Jan!Do you mean they are inviting people to interviews or the interviews themselves are scheduled until end of Jan?