2025-2026 Cleveland Clinic (Lerner)

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chilly_md

Full Member
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+OOS II!! But I was rejected from the regular program...is this right or was my II a mistake? 💀
you can always email to be sure but they’re two different programs so they have different admissions processes— congratulations!!! when did you submit (trying not to get my hopes up but also totally getting my hopes up 💀)
 
you can always email to be sure but they’re two different programs so they have different admissions processes— congratulations!!! when did you submit (trying not to get my hopes up but also totally getting my hopes up 💀)
I see I see. I submitted just about 2 months ago, 7/26, Good luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pretty sure they contact every PI to get a better idea on applicants' career goals in research. But still, hopefully it is a good sign for those whose PI got contacted!
 
Pre-Il rejection, IS super strong ties LM 69 sucks, I really wanted the opportunity just to get an Il here and show what it meant to me, but I think my MCAT shot me in the foot
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know when the earliest decisions will come out? Is it late November/early December?
From my understanding, I was told during interview day that decisions would come out from November to January. If you interviewed before November, your application would be considered in November. If you hear back from them in November, it's either an A or R, but if not, your application will be pushed to the December pile, kinda as a "waitlist," and then to the January pile if you still don't hear back then. Regardless of when you interview, in essence, you could hear back as soon as the following month until January.

The process of finding out if you matriculated is a little confusing because CCLCM has to be super intentional about who they hand out As to, since they can only provide exactly 32 full-tuition scholarships.

If I'm mistaken about anything, please correct me anyone
 
From my understanding, I was told during interview day that decisions would come out from November to January. If you interviewed before November, your application would be considered in November. If you hear back from them in November, it's either an A or R, but if not, your application will be pushed to the December pile, kinda as a "waitlist," and then to the January pile if you still don't hear back then. Regardless of when you interview, in essence, you could hear back as soon as the following month until January.

The process of finding out if you matriculated is a little confusing because CCLCM has to be super intentional about who they hand out As to, since they can only provide exactly 32 full-tuition scholarships.

If I'm mistaken about anything, please correct me anyone
that was my understanding as well, and I think they said they do all decisions on 1 day in each of those months. so basically 3 days total of decisions, then after Jan it's just movement off the waitlist.
 
Hello, I was wondering if anyone had the name of the facilitator of the interview. She had worked in admissions at CCLCM for 30 years.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad