2024-2025 Cleveland Clinic (Lerner)

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
curious about this too!
I have no clue about exacts but I know there is a fair bit of movement. CCLCM only accepts to fill the seats (they do not accept to overcompensate like other schools) and a friend who graduated a couple years ago mentioned that about half of the seats in the class are filled by people who get off the WL. I think the biggest thing is just communicating your continued interest!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have any specific stats on waitlist movement in the past? Heard about how half the class comes off the waitlist but I haven't been able to find any matriculant data for CCLCM
 
What year?? I couldn’t find anything
23-24: Apr 30
22-23: Apr 28 (I think some related comments got deleted)
21-22: Late March
20-21: Apr 29

So not always wayyyy before Apr 30th lol, but it has def happened. Truly just depends on when people give up their As and whenever the committee meets to re-evaluate
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad