Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Bye-bye wolfie! :soexcited:

Members don't see this ad.

:highfive:

Good work dudes and dudettes!

And Cuit, does that now mean that you can PM people in the Kitchen but not peeps in your old room?
Cuit, I didn't think you could PM with us Ballroom people anymore. Please let us know if you can, we could get more information moving around!

Cuitl has moved groups and can now PM with ballroom people but not kitchen

Members don't see this ad :)
Cuitl has moved groups and can now PM with ballroom people but not kitchen
Wait, what? I moved to the kitchen so I thought it was the other way around?

Wow guys. You seriously talk a lot! Yay!

Congrats from the zombie coalition for getting a wolf first try based on a "hunch".

Continue on

(oh, Titanic was FANTASTIC)

Sorry mod fail, Cuitl is part of the kitchen group now and cannot pm ballroom people

Good job guys! :D

Anyway I was definitely silenced. Wldlfstdnt (apparently) lured me to the kitchen, tied me up, and stuffed me in the pantry :mad: Had nothing to do with secret passages. And pretty much everything I was going to say has already been hashed out, so you don't have to wade through a long 'while I was silenced' post.

Sorry!

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

Wow guys. You seriously talk a lot! Yay!

Congrats from the zombie coalition for getting a wolf first try based on a "hunch".

Continue on

(oh, Titanic was FANTASTIC)

Where the heck have you been?!
smiley-angry009.gif

Actually Ivory talks a lot - looks like you have a challenger as far as the player who talks the most in a WW game. :laugh:

WOOOOHOOOO!!!!! :highfive: That's to you wildcatj! Our guts are on fire!

I had to leave for a couple hours for an eye appointment, and I was positive I would come back to find out I'd been lynched. This is much better news. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
smiley-angry009.gif

Actually Ivory talks a lot - looks like you have a challenger as far as the player who talks the most in a WW game. :laugh:
I'm currently leading posts in this thread by about twice as much as the second-highest. :rolleyes: To be honest, though, I wouldn't have talked so much so quickly if I hadn't been suggested for the lynch. If I die, though, I'm going to haunt you all like TW. :D

This is war, Peacock. Casualties are inevitable. You can not make an omelet without breaking eggs, every cook will tell you that!!!

:diebanana:die wolf, die!!! Awesome job, guys!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup:
Not nice:(
I am so glad to be dead. I was talking to my boyfriend last night about it and he said "You will probably be the first to die cause you stink at being deceptive". See DVMD I am sucky on the bad side. Well as a zombie I should start the bartering: Free cupcakes to those who convert in the underworld!

well done. That is an amazing hunch.

Sorry if I am not contributing much so far, I am a bit weak last day or so. :(
Hope you feel better, SOV. :)

I'm going to go do family stuff and dinner-making, so I'll check back in later.

smiley-angry009.gif

I know. She does talk a lot. Some day we shall be neck to neck!

And I DO have a life, ya know. Occasionally. I was taking a 16 hr SDN break. Never again.

I also maintain that it was sucky to attack me when you knew I was gone for the lynch! No cupcakes for you people regardless:p

I just woke up from the most glorious nap to this news! :D Go villagers! So many games have started with a first lynch of a wolf. It's kinda awesome!

I also maintain that it was sucky to attack me when you knew I was gone for the lynch! No cupcakes for you people regardless:p

Don't even try and pull a DVM waffle hoarding conspiracy - it will not work! Take your cupcakes and go take a hike Wolfie!
bleh.gif

Boom! What a way to start the game!!! Go villagers! Glad to see the theory on what the bad guys "names" are is correct!!

Don't even try and pull a DVM waffle hoarding conspiracy - it will not work! Take your cupcakes and go take a hike Wolfie!
bleh.gif
I will just have to pull a TW and post so much that my zombie posts make the thread so long you will never catch up with posts. Muah hah ha! Get ready for some really annoying memes!!!

This is Deyn
cupcakes%20didnt%20scare%20me.jpg

I would feel bad if you weren't a wolf. But you were!

I will just have to pull a TW and post so much that my zombie posts make the thread so long you will never catch up with posts. Muah hah ha! Get ready for some really annoying memes!!!

You mean you found out my secret?!

:eek:

And I saw that, SnS (I always think S and M when I write that. Ho Ho!)

This is me
(Mr. Green wolf)

What is SnS?

Heheheh.

And hey now, LIS was the one talking about being into chains and whips earlier, not me.

This one made me laugh

173107179397326907_m2MNgGnV_b.jpg

Ahhhhhh NOOOO!!!! It makes it so hard to catch up after being gone for several hours. And plus, as a regular pre-vet forum goer who never paid attention to these games before really, I'ma say that it does get really quiet and boring in the rest of the forum when eeeeeeveryone's posting here, and there are like 3 new posts a day in the rest of the forum.

Who's Deyn????? :laugh:

Silly Green Wolf cannot spell - can only eat cupcakes! :p

And TW - I thought the same thing about SnS - although who knows maybe she is in to S & M
smiley-sex010.gif
That's it DeVyn- Let the meme war begin!

Who's Deyn????? :laugh:

Silly Green Wolf cannot spell - can only eat cupcakes! :p

And TW - I thought the same thing about SnS - although who knows maybe she is in to S & M
smiley-sex010.gif

I forget who started shortening my name to that. I think SOV always used S&S. The SnS might have been AkD? Shrug.

Our equestrian team motto was "whips, leather, and a good hard ride" ;)

guinea pigs rock BTW. While I was away and being attacked at the same time i got to spend a few quality hours with the little buggers.

guinea pigs rock BTW. While I was away and being attacked at the same time i got to spend a few quality hours with the little buggers.

They get the scurvy! Look...some pathology notes are sticking!

As your host I demand an end to all these memes!

images

I would feel bad if you weren't a wolf. But you were!
This makes me feel pretty awesome about my wolfy teamate's chances. Blind accusations behind people's back. You won't be right every time. Just wait until you have killed off all of your innocent friends....:p
Muah hah ha ha