-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Clue WW Official Game Thread
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
And I assume whoever is the conversion detector is silenced? so who the heck is that - hmmmmmm
[youtube]IlyMUOfW6Ko[/youtube]
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😱 SOV just told us he was converted!!
Whaaatt?!?! So he's just that good of a liar?!?!?!
look I'm still alive.
Awoooooooooooooooooooooo!
Awoooooooooooooooooooooo!
And really, who has never heard of playing Marco Polo?
I could have had one more friend. but no!
I've heard of it. I just forgot my role. 🙂
(Might as well out myself - I am Young Marco Polo, which is what SOV's pool reference was a while back.)
Anyway, take a hike Wolfie McWolfster. 🙂 Yer swingin'......
And I assume whoever is the conversion detector is silenced? so who the heck is that - hmmmmmm
Maybe they are only silenced through the day cycle and can fess up soon.
I've heard of it. I just forgot my role. 🙂
(Might as well out myself - I am Young Marco Polo, which is what SOV's pool reference was a while back.)
Anyway, take a hike Wolfie McWolfster. 🙂 Yer swingin'......
I was trying to reach out to you at that time. No longer. We know who you are!
*************************************
*law. A
* you're
Spellcheck fail.
**************************************************
*protected
*law. A
* you're
Spellcheck fail.
**************************************************
*********
😱
Well played, sir.
********
😱
Well played, sir.
********
Sheepie must be breathing a sigh of relief.
Slippery little devil.
You are lucky my friend!
Slippery little devil.
You are lucky my friend!
I was trying to reach out to you at that time. No longer. We know who you are!
Yawn.
Oh. I'm sorry. Were you threatening me? Sorry, dude, but losing me is WELL worth catching a wolf. Yer threat is .. well, if not empty .. not concerning.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
***************************
I assumed it had been your role in the History of the WWorld game! Derp.
******************************
I've heard of it. I just forgot my role. 🙂
(Might as well out myself - I am Young Marco Polo, which is what SOV's pool reference was a while back.)
Anyway, take a hike Wolfie McWolfster. 🙂 Yer swingin'......
I assumed it had been your role in the History of the WWorld game! Derp. ******************************
I've heard of it. I just forgot my role. 🙂
(Might as well out myself - I am Young Marco Polo, which is what SOV's pool reference was a while back.)
Anyway, take a hike Wolfie McWolfster. 🙂 Yer swingin'......
So you can detect conversions? I was going back through my document trying to figure out who had been in the kitchen with SOV and you were the only one who came up that made sense. So then are you the one or is it someone else?
Hey, i didn't make the meme. Makes it more imposing don't you think.*************************************
*protected
*law. A
* you're
Spellcheck fail.
**************************************************
Wolf not spell goodly but able kill
PETA Protect me!
So you can detect conversions? I was going back through my document trying to figure out who had been in the kitchen with SOV and you were the only one who came up that made sense. So then are you the one or is it someone else?
Not me. If I could detect conversions, I would have come forward on the 50/50 crap SOV was spewing.
The mansion guests are furious. They want revenge for their friends. Katie8 says, "I saw SOV try to shoot sheepdog." I think he is one of our murderers. SOV is a cunning murderer and defends himself. "Sheepdog has been converted," claims SOV. This puts doubt into all of the mansion guests' minds. "Has sheepdog been converted?" "Is SOV lying?" They think and think and think some more. They think so much they make the mod have to wait another 30 minutes to eat. Finally, they all have decided that SOV is not making any sense. They all turn on him. Under the pressure, SOV cracks, "Fine! I did it! I am a murderer!" With that the revolver appears and SOV is shot to his death. You have killed SOV, Mrs. Peacock a murderer.
15 players remain in the game. Night ends at 2PM PST
Conservatory:
1. JJohnston
4. Philliab
Kitchen:
2. Lissarae06
4. hintofblue
3. cuitlamiztli
1. Ivorypolarbear
Lounge:
4. orca2011
Study:
1. nohika
3. Katie8
5. WTF
3.sheepdog
Ballroom:
2. nyanko
4. devyn
3. LIS
5. NStarz
Billiard Room:
vacant
Deceased:
1. AKDream RyanSeacrest
2.Fireflysushi Mr.Green
3. zanydogz Nicki Minaj
4. Packen Pry, TheInvestigator
5. wildcatj Gazardiel, The Angel
6. Minnerbelle Mrs. White
7. wldlfstdnt Jennifer Aniston
8. Dyachei Ellen Degeneres
9. NordiCat Mrs. Ho, The Cook
10. SOV Mrs. Peacock
15 players remain in the game. Night ends at 2PM PST
Conservatory:
1. JJohnston
4. Philliab
Kitchen:
2. Lissarae06
4. hintofblue
3. cuitlamiztli
1. Ivorypolarbear
Lounge:
4. orca2011
Study:
1. nohika
3. Katie8
5. WTF
3.sheepdog
Ballroom:
2. nyanko
4. devyn
3. LIS
5. NStarz
Billiard Room:
vacant
Deceased:
1. AKDream RyanSeacrest
2.Fireflysushi Mr.Green
3. zanydogz Nicki Minaj
4. Packen Pry, TheInvestigator
5. wildcatj Gazardiel, The Angel
6. Minnerbelle Mrs. White
7. wldlfstdnt Jennifer Aniston
8. Dyachei Ellen Degeneres
9. NordiCat Mrs. Ho, The Cook
10. SOV Mrs. Peacock
Last edited:
Image fail🙁
I checked back in the thread. Nohika posted today but didn't vote. And WTF, Sheepdog, and NStarz haven't posted at all and could be silenced.So you can detect conversions? I was going back through my document trying to figure out who had been in the kitchen with SOV and you were the only one who came up that made sense. So then are you the one or is it someone else?
**************************************
......
........
😆
****************************************
....SOV, Mrs. Peacock a murderer.
......
........
😆
****************************************
*******************************
Where are the werewolf cupcakes.
They were pretty enticing!
The best part about dying wolfish
*******************************
Where are the werewolf cupcakes.
They were pretty enticing!
The best part about dying wolfish
*******************************
and man, you guys never trust me anyway. I am suspect whatever I do....
Really, still was a 50% chance that sheepie was the guilty one... if I wasn't converted you would have lynched the wrong person....
I figured by disclosing everything that was true someone would believe, but Really? NO ONE?
That hurts!
The problem was that if you were a villager with the info you had, you would have revealed both names, not just one, in order that if we got the wrong one first and you died we'd at least have the name of the other one.
It was your reticence to reveal how you got it, and the full extent of what it was, that convinced me. Sorry, dude.
From one old dude to another: [YOUTUBE]a52tqUiFBns[/YOUTUBE]
**************************
I am done talking about this game.
Well, mainly because I am no
longer allowed to 🙁
Happy chowing on guests wolves!
**************************
I am done talking about this game.
Well, mainly because I am no
longer allowed to 🙁
Happy chowing on guests wolves!
**************************
I checked back in the thread. Nohika posted today but didn't vote. And WTF, Sheepdog, and NStarz haven't posted at all and could be silenced.
I silenced NStarz. Tied her up. It was a moment.
His post too soon. If the detector is silenced, those are the three possibilities.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
************************************************
Okay, didn't realize that. 🙂
*******************************************
Due to your mean, and cruel, anti-PETAish actions this
is what I look like now:
********************************************
Due to your mean, and cruel, anti-PETAish actions this
is what I look like now:
********************************************
*************************************
And special thanks to DVMDream...
This was a fun game for me.
😍 😍 😍
I even enjoy it, now that I am not alive....
It has been a great distraction for me.
*************************************
And special thanks to DVMDream...
This was a fun game for me.
😍 😍 😍
I even enjoy it, now that I am not alive....
It has been a great distraction for me.
*************************************
********************
and Krist...thanks too.
***********************
and Krist...thanks too.
***********************
************************************
I just noticed something amusing-
SOV, aka Mrs. Peacock, has Mrs. Ho (The Cook) as his avatar.
I, aka Mrs. Ho (The Cook), have Mrs. (cat) Peacock as my avatar.
What a coinky-dink! 😛
*************************************
I just noticed something amusing-
SOV, aka Mrs. Peacock, has Mrs. Ho (The Cook) as his avatar.
I, aka Mrs. Ho (The Cook), have Mrs. (cat) Peacock as my avatar.
What a coinky-dink! 😛
*************************************
15 players remain in the game. Night ends at 2PM
As in 1 hour from now? Or .. tomorrow?
*************************************
And special thanks to DVMDream...
This was a fun game for me.
😍 😍 😍
I even enjoy it, now that I am not alive....
It has been a great distraction for me.
*************************************
You're welcome. And please, keep haunting. It is entertaining. 🙂
******************************
Will stop clogging up the thread now...
Said my piece..................
And now back to your regularly scheduled
murder, death, and mayhem.
😴
************************************
Will stop clogging up the thread now...
Said my piece..................
And now back to your regularly scheduled
murder, death, and mayhem.
😴
************************************
As in 1 hour from now? Or .. tomorrow?
2PM, PST as in 3 hours from now.
*************************************
Got one more thing to say:
Who's gonna make your sandwiches now?
Y'all gonna go HUNGRY while I eat cupcakes
in Wolf Heaven!
****************************************
Got one more thing to say:
Who's gonna make your sandwiches now?
Y'all gonna go HUNGRY while I eat cupcakes
in Wolf Heaven!
****************************************
SOV said that the conversion detector trusted him. That means it has to be someone also in the Kitchen, yeah? I don't see why the conversion detector has to be someone currently silenced... It would be nice to try to figure out who that is so that role can be protected.
***********
Hahahahahah Mrs. Peacock!
Now I have that damn Katy Perry song stuck in my head.....
***********
Hahahahahah Mrs. Peacock!
Now I have that damn Katy Perry song stuck in my head.....
***********
YES!!! Another one bites the dust!
😀
Such an evil wolf SOV - love your hauntings though
It had to be someone SOV could communicate with which narrows it down - unless SOV is FOS which is a definite possibility
😀Such an evil wolf SOV - love your hauntings though

I checked back in the thread. Nohika posted today but didn't vote. And WTF, Sheepdog, and NStarz haven't posted at all and could be silenced.
It had to be someone SOV could communicate with which narrows it down - unless SOV is FOS which is a definite possibility
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I silenced NStarz. Tied her up. It was a moment.
Sorry this still cracks me up - especially what DVM said 😆Dirty old man!
***********
Hahahahahah Mrs. Peacock!
Now I have that damn Katy Perry song stuck in my head.....
***********
And now you got it stuck in mine...
I think he might have made it up. None of us (cuit, HOB, me) knew what he was talking about. We hadn't heard of a conversion detector until SOV mentioned it. I have a hard time believing that IPB would have that ability in addition to being a seer.SOV said that the conversion detector trusted him. That means it has to be someone also in the Kitchen, yeah? I don't see why the conversion detector has to be someone currently silenced... It would be nice to try to figure out who that is so that role can be protected.
I think he might have made it up. None of us (cuit, HOB, me) knew what he was talking about. We hadn't heard of a conversion detector until SOV mentioned it. I have a hard time believing that IPB would have that ability in addition to being a seer.
Oh. Well then. That would have to mean he made up that role. Too bad, that would be a nice ability to have!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 194K
Glad we got rid of that sneaky old peacock wolf!