Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Which I obviously can't prove.
Because you lynched WTF before she could re-investigate me. Excellent move for the wolves.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I candlestick-ed the billiard room last night. All clear. Does that mean orca is innocent?

I understand that, but who would it be?

The only remaining people are you, Orca, NStarz, LIS, and me. Orca, NStarz, and LIS were all cleared by WTF after nyanko died. Unless you are saying one of them has the ability to avoid investigation, you are still pointing a finger at yourself.

I think this is entirely possible. In that case, I have no idea who it would be -- just that it isn't me. Which I obviously can't prove.

I think you guys might be onto something here. Wasn't there a time where the candlestick was blown out preventing an investigation from happening? If this is the case, I think we're all screwed cause I have no idea who it could be then.

I know I wasn't, but if I was I'm pretty sure WTF would have seen that.
You're sure. But I'm not at all -- in the JP game we'd decided that anyone investigated on the night they were converted would be shown as a visitor that night.

I think you guys might be onto something here. Wasn't there a time where the candlestick was blown out preventing an investigation from happening? If this is the case, I think we're all screwed cause I have no idea who it could be then.

Yes, very early in the game. I guess if Cuit comes back innocent, we'll have to look back at that.

Okay, I think I'm going to lynch cuit. Not that it really matters. Hopefully that's our last wolf!

I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall. Seriously, look at HOB's defense! How is that proof she wasn't converted?

Members don't see this ad :)
I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall. Seriously, look at HOB's defense! How is that proof she wasn't converted?

Honestly, I think my defense is sound.

Your only defense is "but look at HOB". Want to give us something else?

I come back from seeing The Avengers/running errands to see I missed all this? :laugh: WTF takes one for the team, SOV gives us a wonderful song, and cuit may or may not be getting lynched! Exciting times here! :corny:

Ok. I am the mod, I get to decide. I am going to go make some lunch. I will come back at 2:30PM PST to close day out. This does not mean leave and come back and swich your minds 50 times in the last 5 mintues. Discuss it out now.

Honestly, I think my defense is sound.

Your only defense is "but look at HOB". Want to give us something else?
Not that it probably matters, but your defense is based on there "not being a wolf around" to convert you during night 9 (the last possible conversion night, based on no kills). Like I said, that doesn't make any sense.

It's entirely possible (and I think probable) that you were converted on night 8. Like I said, it wouldn't be the first game where a person came back clear when they were investigated on the night they were converted (that was a rule DVMDream and I agreed on, actually, so I think it's maybe a bit more likely).

It was also very convenient that WTF was lynched as a result of your 'suspicions.' I was the only player she hadn't investigated, and I'm sure she would have investigated me last night (then you would know I'm still innocent). So my being the only non-WTF cleared player makes me an easy scapegoat.

(that was a rule DVMDream and I agreed on, actually, so I think it's maybe a bit more likely).
This might not makes sense to you -- DVMDream was my co-mod for the Jurassic Park game.

In order for me to be the only wolf, nyanko would have had to convert me the same night that I was investigated and I would have to still read as a villager. That seems rather far fetched.

I would be a really bad conversion target considering there has been a lot of suspicion thrown on me throughout the game. SOV was actively trying to use me as a scapegoat early on (IPB all but admitted to that right before she was lynched).

I'll take responsibility for getting Sheepdog and WTF lynched. I had strong suspicions. They were wrong, but I wasn't alone. They were clearly shared by others or the lynchings would not have happened.

I really don't like being used as a wolfy scapegoat/someone they can pass suspicion off to :thumbdown:

If I was a wolf and wanted to use you as a scapegoat, I would have done so a lot earlier. I also wouldn't have killed Nohika. Nohika was a stupid kill for a wolf, because she honestly would have been a good conversion target.

If you are a villager, I'm sorry, but I don't have any better information that implicates anyone else that is still alive.

That seems rather far fetched.
I really don't think it is. I've stated why several times now.
I would be a really bad conversion target considering there has been a lot of suspicion thrown on me throughout the game. SOV was actively trying to use me as a scapegoat early on (IPB all but admitted to that right before she was lynched).
Not really -- early wolf scapegoats usually means people assume they're clear. Or don't consider them a possible convert until it's too late.
They were clearly shared by others or the lynchings would not have happened.
WTF ended up voting to lynch herself to prove a point. If you hadn't voted for her, she wouldn't have been lynched.

The only red flag I really have so far for HOB is that she hasn't been recently cleared and that she started the vote against WTF, which I think was stupid. I mean, I guess it made the list valid, but I dunno. Now we're not getting any more information in regards to roles. And all our assumptions have been based on our assumptions of how conversions work. How do we not know this game is different? I'm inclined to believed that it's not, but I don't think we can rule that out entirely unless it's some unspoken WW role that can't be broken.

I honestly was suspicious of WTF. Her long list of innocents was starting to feel like IPB all over again. Maybe it was stupid, but it wasn't unwarranted.

In order for me to be the only wolf, nyanko would have had to convert me the same night that I was investigated and I would have to still read as a villager. That seems rather far fetched.

I'll take responsibility for getting Sheepdog and WTF lynched. I had strong suspicions. They were wrong, but I wasn't alone. They were clearly shared by others or the lynchings would not have happened.

Not changing votes or anything yet, but since SOV turned out to be a wolf, I'm pretty sure any suspicion thrown on you by him would have no longer been taken into consideration. At least, I didn't put that much weight onto it after he proved to be a wolfy.

I honestly was suspicious of WTF. Her long list of innocents was starting to feel like IPB all over again. Maybe it was stupid, but it wasn't unwarranted.
And I am honestly suspicious of you. I really don't think my points are invalid or unwarranted.

Not changing votes or anything yet, but since SOV turned out to be a wolf, I'm pretty sure any suspicion thrown on you by him would have no longer been taken into consideration. At least, I didn't put that much weight onto it after he proved to be a wolfy.
:thumbup: I trusted her for a long time.

I think I'm sticking with my vote for now. If cuit turns out to be innocent (sorry), HOB is next. Hopefully there is only 1 more wolf and not 2 or this game could end with this lynch, I believe.

y'all have about 7 minutes til deadline! :eek:

It's entirely possible (and I think probable) that you were converted on night 8. Like I said, it wouldn't be the first game where a person came back clear when they were investigated on the night they were converted (that was a rule DVMDream and I agreed on, actually, so I think it's maybe a bit more likely).
I just want to re-itereate this.

If there's one wolf left -- great! If there's two -- lynching me will lose the game for us mansion guests.

I just want to re-itereate this.

If there's one wolf left -- great! If there's two -- lynching me will lose the game for us mansion guests.

Anyone can say that.

I still want to know who you think wolf #2 would be if I was a wolf.

I still want to know who you think wolf #2 would be if I was a wolf.
If there's a second wolf -- I have no idea. Haven't been able to keep up with things as well since starting clinics.

But I think the most likely scenario is that you were converted the night you were investigated, and are the last wolf.

I think it's safe to say only one of HOB and cuit are wolves. It would be pretty stupid to argue with each other if you both were wolves.

I mean if either of you is a wolf, it would only be one and not both of you. If that makes any sense.

I think it's safe to say only one of HOB and cuit are wolves. It would be pretty stupid to argue with each other if you both were wolves.

Honestly my biggest concern right now is what happens if Cuit isn't a wolf. I guess we lose the game, but I know I'm not a wolf and I wouldn't even know where to start with the rest of you.

Honestly my biggest concern right now is what happens if Cuit isn't a wolf. I guess we lose the game, but I know I'm not a wolf and I wouldn't even know where to start with the rest of you.
Anyone can say that.

well that was 30 minutes of mental masturbation
Giggity.

I am officially confused.

Was Cuit seriously not a wolf?

As a last request, please:

tumblr_m3drvtGPuX1rv4pd3o1_500.gif

Because I am tired IRL.

:(
My shift ended up being closer to 13 hours. Haven't managed to sleep for more than a few hours at a time, 'cause I either wake up on my own or whiny dog wakes me up.