College of Pharmacy Roseman University class of 2021 (Entering 2018)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I thought they were sending emails?
I thought they said a call, it's probably either or

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Super nervous lol!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Yayyy!!! I just got a call from Dr. Park. I’m in. Good luck to the rest of you guys.

Reactions: 3 users
I got a phone call today and i got accepted!

Reactions: 2 users
so im guessing all of us are still waiting to hear from them right...??? or do yall know anyone who got a call/email already?
this waiting game sucks. :c

Congrats to those who were already accepted!! I am wondering if they are calling alphabetically, do you guys mind sharing the first letter of your first and last name?!

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats to everyone who already got accepted! My last name is at the beginning of the alphabet if that helps. If it makes anyone who hasn't got a call today feel better, i got a question wrong on that little quiz. I'm still waiting for a few classmates to get a call back.

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone who already got accepted! My last name is at the beginning of the alphabet if that helps. If it makes anyone who hasn't got a call today feel better, i got a question wrong on that little quiz. I'm still waiting for a few classmates to get a call back.
Do you know which question it was? Lol :p

so im guessing all of us are still waiting to hear from them right...??? or do yall know anyone who got a call/email already?
this waiting game sucks. :c
I know it sucks, but do something to keep your mind off of it! You'll for sure receive an answer tomorrow!! :cat:

Members don't see this ad :)
So jealous of you right now
What!! I was half a second away from a trainwreck the whole day just from compulsively checking my phone/email/this thread. Bagel, my friend, you must give yourself inner peace by not thinking about it.

What!! I was half a second away from a trainwreck the whole day just from compulsively checking my phone/email/this thread. Bagel, my friend, you must give yourself inner peace by not thinking about it.
You're right, I'll let y'all know how it goes tomorrow!

WOOOOOOO!!!!
Don’t you feel silly worrying so much? I know I did.
ohhhhhh yeahhhhh, I stressed out way too much.. just goes to show you we are passionate about this!

im in yall see yall in Fall 2018

Hello everyone,

Congratulations on getting admission! I am interviewing on December 11th at Nevada Campus. Can you please share additional details about your interview? Also, is there any essay writing on the day of interview?

Hello everyone,

Congratulations on getting admission! I am interviewing on December 11th at Nevada Campus. Can you please share additional details about your interview? Also, is there any essay writing on the day of interview?
There is a writing segment. It should have said so in the email you received. ^^
Do you have any specific questions? :)

Also, thank you! Congrats on getting an interview! :joyful:

Hello everyone,

Socialize when given the chance, it helps ease the nerves.

Socialize when given the chance, it helps ease the nerves.
I felt like I socialized too much and was caught off guard when my interview time arrived lol

Can someone who was accepted to the program for this cycle please share your stats:
GPA:
PCAT:
bachelors: Yes or no
Pharmacy Experience:
Thank you so much in advance!

“I'm starting to think this world is just a place for us to learn that we need each other more than we want to admit.” -R. Goodrich

No,but I am applying this cycle, I am taking organic chemistry now and want to finish that class and submit my application.

I am taking O-chem in Spring and BioChem in summer.. and I'll be done. So basically including O-chem(this semester). 3 classes total.

I am taking O-chem in Spring and BioChem in summer.. and I'll be done. So basically including O-chem(this semester). 3 classes total.
Ahh I see. Where do your stats stand so far? Have you taken the PCAT? :)

GPA: 3.92
PCAT: 58 ( i did really bad on critical reading)
bachelors: Yes
Pharmacy Experience: no

If you only have ochem and biochem, I would recommend to apply asap. Because Roseman has rolling admission, seats could be pretty much filled up in Spring.

GPA: 3.5
PCAT: Nov 3rd
Bachelors: Not until next December
Pharmacy experience: yes (4 year-lead tech)
Oh you’re doing great 8D Just do well on your pcat!
My stats: 3.4 gpa, 97 pcat, yes bachelors, no pharmacy exp

Getting accepted is based on a holistic point of view. If you lack only one part of the admissions it wont hurt you much. I have a 3.89 Pharmcas GPA, 53 PCAT (only because my reading was in the single digits and i didn't have time to finish so i had to guess) thought I would have to retake my PCAT only took it once. I do not have a BS just an AS. I do not have pharmacy experience, but i have 150 hours of volunteer work at a hospital, always involved with community service, and I have leadership achievements. I heard someone got accepted with less than a 40 PCAT, and less than 3.7 GPA. Not sure what else they have since i only heard this. During the interview be confident, passionate, motivated, and show them you are good teammate and they will like you! :)

Getting accepted is based on a holistic point of view. If you lack only one part of the admissions it wont hurt you much. I have a 3.89 Pharmcas GPA, 53 PCAT (only because my reading was in the single digits and i didn't have time to finish so i had to guess) thought I would have to retake my PCAT only took it once. I do not have a BS just an AS. I do not have pharmacy experience, but i have 150 hours of volunteer work at a hospital, always involved with community service, and I have leadership achievements. I heard someone got accepted with less than a 40 PCAT, and less than 3.7 GPA. Not sure what else they have since i only heard this. During the interview be confident, passionate, motivated, and show them you are good teammate and they will like you! :)
Well said! Who did you hear that info from?

I have two friends that have interviews in November. I hope they get in!

How are you guys thinking of preparing for P1 year?