This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dentistlife

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m really interested in University of Northern Colorado Masters in Biomedical sciences.
I was wondering if anyone had any information on the program like how many people get accepted to professional schools afterwards? What is the program like? How is the final test at the end and how did you study? I really like this program because it is more affordable but with the online format it makes me nervous and I can't find any reviews or personal information on it.
Is it doable while working full time?? Thank you 🙂
 
I was recently accepted into the MBS program at UNCO and I am also wanting to know if anyone had information about this school. I really like the online format and tuition as well, which is a huge plus. As OP stated, any help would be great! Thanks!