Colorado State C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Where is it on the portal? I don’t see anything
In the past it's just at the top of your portal when you login, but I don't have anything there either right now, so not sure how they are staggering or doing decisions this year tbh.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
You have to open this year's application and it will show your status page. I think they are sending out UAF admissions first.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240102-115047.png
    Screenshot_20240102-115047.png
    193 KB · Views: 169
Members don't see this ad :)
You have to open this year's application and it will show your status page. I think they are sending out UAF admissions first.
Oh weird. I applied to UAF program as well and don’t see anything :/ I’ll wait and see I guess

Oh weird. I applied to UAF program as well and don’t see anything :/ I’ll wait and see I guess
Same...I need them to put me out of my misery lol....:oops:

Do we think this week is the week?
Hi everyone! I'm a current first year at csu and we received our decisions mid day the Monday after new years.(jan 9th) Fingers crossed for you all! And feel free to ask me any questions, I can try my best to answer.

Reactions: 4 users
It's probably gonna be next week, but that's not gonna stop me from checking my portal every hour now 😂😭

Reactions: 4 users
There's a number of us Year 0's at CSU already, and we're all looking forward to meeting our class! Best of luck to everyone with all of the schools you've applied to! If you get into a dual degree program, I would be more than happy to answer logistical questions (i.e. in-state residency requirements, etc.) or try to connect you to someone who can answer your questions!

so an upload materials section just populated on my portal page, do we think that means decisions are soon?!?!

so an upload materials section just populated on my portal page, do we think that means decisions are soon?!?!
I see that upload section on mine as well. Now I'll be refreshing the page even more than I already am, lol.

I see that upload section on mine as well. Now I'll be refreshing the page even more than I already am, lol.
I’m also seeing this on my portal. Is CSU of all schools rlly gonna give me this glimmer of hope??????????

I'm honestly laughing at myself because decisions are probs still coming out next week/later and I'm over here refreshing like an idiot :rofl:

Members don't see this ad :)
Where on the page is it popping up?? I don't see it on mine but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they just haven't gotten to everyone yet 🤞

Where on the page is it popping up?? I don't see it on mine but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they just haven't gotten to everyone yet 🤞
It’s right below the checklist that says vmcas verified and LORs completed

Attachments

• IMG_0066.png
    IMG_0066.png
    178.1 KB · Views: 94
Decisions have to be soon because the portal wants fall transcripts by Feb 1??? right??

Decisions have to be soon because the portal wants fall transcripts by Feb 1??? right??
It looks like on the past threads that it might be next monday

Mine doesn’t have it yet, maybe it’s a good sign for y’all!

Don't have it either but I'm hoping you're right haha

I’m at work and don’t have my laptop! I’m dying to know if this popped up on mine!

Uhmmm so admissions decisions just came out LOL awk. OOS denied....but also never got a response about the CSU/UAF program....

did you get an email that your portal was updated? or you just refreshed?
Uhmmm so admissions decisions just came out LOL awk. OOS denied....but also never got a response about the CSU/UAF program....

So if we have the upload materials thing for transcripts/ the awaiting fall transcripts section, we don’t need to upload anything unless we get an acceptance?

Also denied OOS. Good luck everyone!

So if we have the upload materials thing for transcripts/ the awaiting fall transcripts section, we don’t need to upload anything unless we get an acceptance?
I believe if you get either an acceptance or a alternate/waitlist spot!

I just got an email saying there was an update in my portal. Did everyone receive this email?

OMG IM A UAF/CSU ALTERNATE WHAT

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
OOS denied, womp womp

• Care
Reactions: 2 users