Colorado State C/O 2028

Started by MintyMoose
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

You have to open this year's application and it will show your status page. I think they are sending out UAF admissions first.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20240102-115047.png
    Screenshot_20240102-115047.png
    193 KB · Views: 461
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There's a number of us Year 0's at CSU already, and we're all looking forward to meeting our class! Best of luck to everyone with all of the schools you've applied to! If you get into a dual degree program, I would be more than happy to answer logistical questions (i.e. in-state residency requirements, etc.) or try to connect you to someone who can answer your questions!
 
so an upload materials section just populated on my portal page, do we think that means decisions are soon?!?!
 
I see that upload section on mine as well. Now I'll be refreshing the page even more than I already am, lol.
I’m also seeing this on my portal. Is CSU of all schools rlly gonna give me this glimmer of hope??????????
 
I see that upload section on mine as well. Now I'll be refreshing the page even more than I already am, lol.
I'm honestly laughing at myself because decisions are probs still coming out next week/later and I'm over here refreshing like an idiot 🤣
 
so an upload materials section just populated on my portal page, do we think that means decisions are soon?!?!
Where on the page is it popping up?? I don't see it on mine but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they just haven't gotten to everyone yet 🤞
 
Where on the page is it popping up?? I don't see it on mine but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they just haven't gotten to everyone yet 🤞
It’s right below the checklist that says vmcas verified and LORs completed
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0066.png
    IMG_0066.png
    178.1 KB · Views: 300
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Uhmmm so admissions decisions just came out LOL awk. OOS denied....but also never got a response about the CSU/UAF program....
 
So if we have the upload materials thing for transcripts/ the awaiting fall transcripts section, we don’t need to upload anything unless we get an acceptance?
 
So if we have the upload materials thing for transcripts/ the awaiting fall transcripts section, we don’t need to upload anything unless we get an acceptance?
I believe if you get either an acceptance or a alternate/waitlist spot!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad