Colorado State C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
When do fall transcripts need to be in by?

Members don't see this ad.

I decided to make a group me for accepted students!
You're invited to my new group 'CSU c/o 2028 accepted students!' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I’ve been checking my status page for the past week and still don’t have an update. I’ve called and emailed and they still have not gotten back to me. Has anyone else not gotten a decision yet? I keep freaking out that something got messed up with my application.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I’ve been checking my status page for the past week and still don’t have an update. I’ve called and emailed and they still have not gotten back to me. Has anyone else not gotten a decision yet? I keep freaking out that something got messed up with my application.
I haven’t either, I know at least 3 others so hopefully it is intentional

Reactions: 1 users
For the few that still haven’t heard…they answered my email today and told me apparently I didn’t fulfill one of the requirements and was never told. Hopefully this isn’t true for the rest of you, but I figured I would share.

I’m in the same boat. I emailed them on the 8th and have not heard back. I applied in 2022 and was not missing any requirements then so I hope that I’m not missing something this year. But this is the second time I’ve heard this:
For the few that still haven’t heard…they answered my email today and told me apparently I didn’t fulfill one of the requirements and was never told. Hopefully this isn’t true for the rest of you, but I figured I would share.

I’m in the same boat. I emailed them on the 8th and have not heard back. I applied in 2022 and was not missing any requirements then so I hope that I’m not missing something this year. But this is the second time I’ve heard this:
They did change their requirements for this cycle- I would double check that you still met them. Still, it would be absolutely insane that they just disregarded telling a large number of people that their applications were thrown out of the pool. Hope they rectify this with you soon.

They did change their requirements for this cycle- I would double check that you still met them. Still, it would be absolutely insane that they just disregarded telling a large number of people that their applications were thrown out of the pool. Hope they rectify this with you soon.
I agree. I did double check the requirements and I’m confident that I’ve met them but either way it’s pretty horrible that they have left so many of us in the dark.

The director of admissions is also out of the office currently so that may be why some people haven't heard back.

Is anyone who is waitlisted planning on going to the in-person visit day??

Is anyone who is waitlisted planning on going to the in-person visit day??
Thinking about it!! Although if I get accepted at tOSU I’ll probs remove myself from the waitlist and not go, tbh

Hi guys,
I have a quick question.
I got a Vetprep offer and I accepted it. It would mean that if I do good in the program that I’ll get a spot in next year class.
HOWEVER,
I just got a congratulations letter with a flag of Colorado State welcoming me to this year class ??
My portal remains the same. Just Vetprep offered.
I’m confused
Has anyone experienced this ?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you! Where did you hear about this? Is there any information online about it?

I got an email w the information. It did go to my junk at first so maybe check there if you didn’t get it!

just declined my CSU out of state seat for another program. hoping someone on the waitlist gets some good news!!

Reactions: 9 users
Hi guys,
I have a quick question.
I got a Vetprep offer and I accepted it. It would mean that if I do good in the program that I’ll get a spot in next year class.
HOWEVER,
I just got a congratulations letter with a flag of Colorado State welcoming me to this year class ??
My portal remains the same. Just Vetprep offered.
I’m confused
Has anyone experienced this ?

Thank you!
Hi! I am in Vet Prep this year and that is how my portal was as well. So it just means you have the VP offer. So you are still considered a veterinary student but instead of year 1 you are a year 0, which is for anyone who is doing the combined MS/DVM. That's why it looks that way.

Did anyone else receive a phone call congratulating them on their alternate status? My heart almost dropped through the floor for a second ☹️

Reactions: 2 users
Did anyone else receive a phone call congratulating them on their alternate status? My heart almost dropped through the floor for a second ☹️
I just received the same call

Idk if they're doing it by last name, waitlist spot, or what. My last name starts with a G
I haven't received a call yet but good to know to expect one! Have y'all already registered for the DVM Showcase event yet?

I haven't received a call yet but good to know to expect one! Have y'all already registered for the DVM Showcase event yet?
I haven't registered to go yet, because I can't afford it. But I am worried not going could hurt my position on the alternate list if I look like I'm not interested, when I really would love to attend CSU!

I haven't registered to go yet, because I can't afford it. But I am worried not going could hurt my position on the alternate list if I look like I'm not interested, when I really would love to attend CSU!
You can attend virtually. That’s what I am doing!

Reactions: 2 users
Did anyone else receive a phone call congratulating them on their alternate status? My heart almost dropped through the floor for a second
I got the same one! Totally freaked me out. I wish they'd tell us our alternate positions

Question, when is the DVM showcase? From my understanding, I don't think any of the current year 0's have actually received anything about the DVM showcase but I think that time permitting many of us would love to attend since so many of us are looking forward to meeting the class! I would just love to know the date so that I can inquiry about us attending.

Question, when is the DVM showcase? From my understanding, I don't think any of the current year 0's have actually received anything about the DVM showcase but I think that time permitting many of us would love to attend since so many of us are looking forward to meeting the class! I would just love to know the date so that I can inquiry about us attending.
It is March 2nd, I received an email a few weeks ago to register. I would reach out to the admissions team if you have not received the email.

• Love
Did anyone see anything about attire for the showcase? Don’t want to be over dressed but also don’t want to be under dressed

Thank you for the information guys! Will be reaching out to someone I know with admissions to see if Year 0's (those of us in our Master's year in a dual degree program who will be part of the incoming Year 1 class) can also be extended an invitation.

Follow up for those who have been waitlisted and have been called, I contacted one of the student ambassadors and they’re not doing calls in any specific order!

Anyone else supposed to attend virtually but haven’t gotten a link email?

Anyone else supposed to attend virtually but haven’t gotten a link email?

• Care
Just declined my alternate position for both DVM and DVM/MPH programs🥹To Ohio I go!!!:biglove:

Did anyone see anything about attire for the showcase? Don’t want to be over dressed but also don’t want to be under dressed

Bump… does anyone know the attire for tomorrow? I have tried calling but can’t get ahold of anyone. Flying out today and praying the dress is casual.

Bump… does anyone know the attire for tomorrow? I have tried calling but can’t get ahold of anyone. Flying out today and praying the dress is casual.

I would say casual or business casual. I think I’m just going to wear niceish pants and a sweater. My other vet school admitted student’s visit I did they made it clear it was business professional. So I would say since CSU didn’t say anything it is probably casual on the nicer side (like jeans over leggings). Not 100% sure though.

I would say casual or business casual. I think I’m just going to wear niceish pants and a sweater. My other vet school admitted student’s visit I did they made it clear it was business professional. So I would say since CSU didn’t say anything it is probably casual on the nicer side (like jeans over leggings). Not 100% sure though.

I packed nice jeans and a long sleeve with a vest and some jewelry, figured that should work… flying in with only a backpack and had minimal space to pack so needed things that wouldn’t wrinkle and of course I’m super stressed about it while I sit in the airport

I packed nice jeans and a long sleeve with a vest and some jewelry, figured that should work… flying in with only a backpack and had minimal space to pack so needed things that wouldn’t wrinkle and of course I’m super stressed about it while I sit in the airport

I asked the student ambassador who called me and she said it’s casual and no specific dress code is required. I opted to go with business casual

It’s been complete radio silence from CSU since I got confirmation that my application was submitted in September… I’ve emailed asking for a status update because I haven’t heard anything via email nor on the status update page and it’s frustrating as heck. I know I met the requirements so if there was any issue with those I just wish they would’ve notified me so I could straighten it out. Has anyone else been having similar issues?

It’s been complete radio silence from CSU since I got confirmation that my application was submitted in September… I’ve emailed asking for a status update because I haven’t heard anything via email nor on the status update page and it’s frustrating as heck. I know I met the requirements so if there was any issue with those I just wish they would’ve notified me so I could straighten it out. Has anyone else been having similar issues?
I did as well... I tried emailing three times and no one has gotten back to me...