Program-Specific Info / Q's Columbia University MSOT - Fall 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OccuThera2018

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Thought I would create a new thread for those attending Columbia's OT Program starting in September 2018.

I was notified of my acceptance on 2/28 at around 6 pm. I have decided to accept their offer and will be sending my deposit tomorrow. Hopefully, we can share information as we navigate through finalizing this process including financial aid, student health, housing, and enrollment.

I'd like to know who else is for sure going to attend?
Who's going to the April 7th Open House for Accepted Students?
Did anyone send in their deposit yet?
How do we get the CU ID and when? (is that after we have paid the deposit? 'cause I know we need it to log in to the financial aid part "NetPorter")
If a prerequisite checklist has not been sent prior to acceptance, that should mean the office has everything they need, right? (who else is in the same situation?)

Please feel free to ask questions you may have; hoping this would help us all get connected in some way!

Current Columbia OT Students are very welcome to share any valuable info about the program!

Thank you so much! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Congratulations!!! Can't answer anything of your questions, but i'm on the waitlist and still pretty happy about it! Towson is my top choice because it is in-state, but I would like to go to Columbia as an alternative if the interviews at Towson do not go well.