Congrats DRILL!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JM.

The Yellow Dart
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would love to congragulate my husband, Dr. Will on his acceptance to medical school It means a ton to him :D :D :D :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats! Great works, Will:clap: :clap: :clap:

I think he has one over in the lounge too... where he hans out, but I thought I would bring it over here to preallo. Cause I am cool like that.

Members don't see this ad :)
This does not bode well for my competition with woots... Come on, someone put up a clapper or somthing...

oh--- and i was kidding about the married part

Thanks anyways jm...I appreciate it ;)

Congrats Dr. Will!!!:clap: :clap:

I think I will definitely be seeing you next year then!!!:)

I just realized though that you won't have to take all the classes!!! Wow, I can't imagine....although don't worry I know you worked your arse off taking them this year so you deserve the spare time! See you soon....

beerchug.gif

;)

i already posted a congrats downstairs in the lounge...but i might as well post one up here too!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :D :clap: :D :clap:

yay dr. will!!! i haven't been frequenting the lounge much these days. it's a shame really ;).