-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Cornell c/o 2019 applicants !!
Started by Swongy
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Oh, okay.
If I didn't hear back by now I probably didn't get in anywhere, did I? I honestly don't know what to do if I didn't get in; I've wanted this since I was six years old.
I feel ya. This is my second time applying so I'm really disappointed that I didn't get a call yet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel ya. This is my second time applying so I'm really disappointed that I didn't get a call yet.
Samesies 🙁
If there is only one person calling the accepted students, it would take a long time for that person to finish calling.... I still have hope for us.
I don't know. I hope that's the case...
Are they done for the day?
Seems to be...
Are they done for the day?
I sincerely hope not. I'm going to go bake myself a cake so I stop hovering near my phone.
Too bad you're not anywhere near me, cause I'd LOVE to eat some cake right about now..
For all you panicking people...Friendly reminder that calls are spaced out over a few days with in-state/combined program applicants getting called earlier if memory serves.
Aside: It's snowing in Ithaca for a change...
Besides dvmblues, was anyone else out of state?
Pretty sure dvmblues is a dvm/phd applicant; that may explain why s/he got a call early despite being OOS.
Or maybe I'm just trying to make myself feel better about not getting a call yet out here in California... 🙂
Good luck everybody!
NOT DONE
IN
NO WORDS
IN
NO WORDS
okay sorry about that. I will elaborate:
they are not done calling; i am in; i have no words.
my call was from a MASSACHUSETTS number from a student rep, so there are definitely more than three callers.
they are not done calling; i am in; i have no words.
my call was from a MASSACHUSETTS number from a student rep, so there are definitely more than three callers.
But I'm in-state. Does that mean I'm screwed, along with everyone else here who is and hasn't heard back?
Grapejuice, you haven't heard either?
Grapejuice, you haven't heard either?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But I'm in-state. Does that mean I'm screwed, along with everyone else here who is and hasn't heard back?
Grapejuice, you haven't heard either?
I'm in state and haven't heard anything either.
But I'm in-state. Does that mean I'm screwed, along with everyone else here who is and hasn't heard back?
Grapejuice, you haven't heard either?
Instate as well and haven't heard either.
nothing here. Also IS. 🙁
Maybe they aren't going alphabetically...?
Dammit, for everyone's sake. That's a lot of people though, I hope they're not done, for all of us.
IS, nothing yet, but I doubt they are done yet. Not sure about the multiple days of calls though...
Based on the posts from last year's thread, it looks like all the calls happened on one day (Jan 2nd)...
I had very little hope,, but not hearing back from the schol when other people are/ potential rejection is always hard 🙁
I had very little hope,, but not hearing back from the schol when other people are/ potential rejection is always hard 🙁
I'm right with ya on that one :/
A mass email would have been far more forgiving.
Congratulations!
EDIT: And yes, a mass email would have been more forgiving too, in my opinion. Cornell Undergraduate had that.
EDIT: And yes, a mass email would have been more forgiving too, in my opinion. Cornell Undergraduate had that.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sandie, the phone call is just a courtesy call - they don't ask you to make any decisions on the phone. I'm not sure if they try to call back later, but worst case you would just need to wait for the email. They wouldn't reject you just for missing a call!
Don't worry, I know that if that happens they leave a message or call back later or something like that.
I'm OOS.... Still no call....
Me neither, and I'm OOS too, katelynn. Have you heard of any other OOS applicants getting calls (besides dvmblues)?
OOS and nothing here yet, have they done many OOS today?
I'm OOS and I just got a call at 3 pm! Thrilled!!!
Congrats!
Im glad they're still calling!!! THERE IS STILL HOPE, Y'ALL!!
THey should be done with calls rigjt?
Aw... it is 5pm now... 

And nothing...
Are we done for, or could they be spacing calls out over tomorrow as well?
no rejection/waitlist email either.
no rejection/waitlist email either.
The email is supposed to come sometime in the middle of the week.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, I applied as a dvm/phd student, so it's probably why I got a phone call earlier as an OOS student. I wouldn't loose all hope yet since it seems like many people didn't get a phone call so maybe they are spreading it out. Best of luck for all of you and hope to meet more future classmates here!! 

Acceptances. Cornell doesn't interview, at least not for the DVM only program.Just wondering... are the phone calls for acceptance or interview?
Dammit.