Countdown 2.5: Quarter Century Crisis (TOWN WIN)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am watching Hunchback of Notre Dame, how about you?
I'm just feeling gridlocked as usual.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
tumblr_n0gclkhx6E1r7qvlfo1_400.gifv

Relevant

• Sad
Members don't see this ad :)
POE

POE

Thanks for putting words in my mouth but no
I was just stating the visible thread actions. But like why is she in your POE? Do you think two wolves remain? If so, who's her partners (dead and living)?

I was just stating the visible thread actions. But like why is she in your POE? Do you think two wolves remain? If so, who's her partners (dead and living)?
Idk who anyone is at this point. I don’t know who was what. My only real feeling was that Cubs was maybe chaos but that’s probably wrong at this point too lol

• Angry
Still strongly there but on the off chance that the lightning rod is still alive then I would like to not lynch the wolf today
Why are you certain that he's not the lightning rod?

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch Double D's

Still okay with it from yesterday.

• Hmm
Lightning rod could still be alive I guess, though I think that’s very low on the probability list rn, but regardless Mel is almost definitely Not Town and most likely a wolf

Lightning rod could still be alive I guess, though I think that’s very low on the probability list rn, but regardless Mel is almost definitely Not Town and most likely a wolf
If you believe this, then why does he only have one vote?

AM plz you were the one who was like “do you want to lynch a wolf today if the lightning rod is still out there”
No, I merely asked for numbers since you were mentioning dangerous things like idling. I never implied not lynching a wolf.

Because if it is then we should idle tonight, that’s not the dangerous thing to do, that’s the smart thing, and I will be really freaking mad if we lose the game because you wanted to use your PR tonight and got converted

If wolves kill tonight, lightning rod is dead. If wolves don’t kill tonight, lightning rod is still alive and we will have to go through the tourists. But if wolves kill tonight, they can only kill one person, and we have enough actual confirmed villagers that we can sift through everyone else until we catch the wolves.

And frankly AM you’ve already idled enough this game knowing it was the safer option for you that idk why you suddenly think it’s dangerous now

Do you think the lightning rod is still alive
Not really unless cubs/SAR is w/w which also doesn't make sense to me.
If wolves kill tonight, lightning rod is dead. If wolves don’t kill tonight, lightning rod is still alive and we will have to go through the tourists. But if wolves kill tonight, they can only kill one person, and we have enough actual confirmed villagers that we can sift through everyone else until we catch the wolves.
Doubtful given the gamestate.
And frankly AM you’ve already idled enough this game knowing it was the safer option for you that idk why you suddenly think it’s dangerous now
Idling for a known enemy is different than idling for an unknown one.

I'm just trying to tell you now, there's zero way to prevent the lightning rod from going off short of exactly lynching it today if it even exists. Thus no point in idling.

I'm just trying to tell you now, there's zero way to prevent the lightning rod from going off short of exactly lynching it today if it even exists. Thus no point in idling.
??? If we inadvertently lynch a tourist today, we’re fine for the lightning rod. I really am not super fussed about the existence of the lightning rod but I see no reason not to idle just in case.

Tbh maybe the Mrs lynch is a good idea if she is a tourist lmao

Okay, let me put it this way. If there's no lightning rod and people mislynch, tomorrow is literally mylo with "no lynch" being a perfect night action. Is this village prepared to not f up in the last second by having a consensus correct lynch option twice?

Hey all, I'm sorry I haven't been on. I'm a mess. More news coming out of WA today that means it is very very likely that my wedding will be canceled. I"m a wreck to be honest. I've been trying hard to tell myself to be patient and see how everythign goes, but rationale mind is not in control of emotional right now.

I don't know who to vote. I don't understand why Mel is so hard on my case, because if I was a wolf I would not continuously charge on one person. But maybe that is a way to wolf that I don't understand. I don't feel like he has played pro-village at all though.

Mel and Barks have the most wolfy vote patterns to me, but that is only if WZ is village which I'm not sure of. You guys are probably not reading those votes the same because you don't know for sure that i"m village.

AM, Sporty, and BC, do you believe barks?

Okay, let me put it this way. If there's no lightning rod and people mislynch, tomorrow is literally mylo with "no lynch" being a perfect night action. Is this village prepared to not f up in the last second by having a consensus correct lynch option twice?
I'm...not sure I understand what you're saying tbh

Hey all, I'm sorry I haven't been on. I'm a mess. More news coming out of WA today that means it is very very likely that my wedding will be canceled. I"m a wreck to be honest. I've been trying hard to tell myself to be patient and see how everythign goes, but rationale mind is not in control of emotional right now.

I don't know who to vote. I don't understand why Mel is so hard on my case, because if I was a wolf I would not continuously charge on one person. But maybe that is a way to wolf that I don't understand. I don't feel like he has played pro-village at all though.

Mel and Barks have the most wolfy vote patterns to me, but that is only if WZ is village which I'm not sure of. You guys are probably not reading those votes the same because you don't know for sure that i"m village.

AM, Sporty, and BC, do you believe barks?
I don't have reason at this point to not believe she didn't kill Lawpy.
I'm...not sure I understand what you're saying tbh
What do you mean?

If the lightning rod exists, only targeted actions get redirected. Idles do not.

8 of us left: 6:2
Lynch someone (wolf or mislynch)
7 (6:1 or 5:2)
Idle tonight and lose someone
5:1 or 4:2

confirmed villagers: BC, AM, Sporty, Barks (except for BC’s tinfoil), probably Pippy (def not wolf but I guess could be lightning rod but she’s almost definitely town, would be last of the tourists to lynch)
not confirmed villagers: Mrs, Mel, WZ

today’s lynch:
Mel/Mrs/WZ (idk where the votes are at rn)
Tonight’s death:
Probably a PR (me or AM) if lightning rod is not in play
Tomorrow’s lynch:
Mel/WZ/Mrs (either town wins here or one more night)
Tomorrow’s death:
Potentially no one depending on successful protecting/blocking
Two days from now:
Last lynch

We’re not gonna run out of villagers before we lynch through the list and that’s not even counting the potential for blocking/protecting on future nights. Unless we choke and start lynching AM or something we should be fine

OK I guess I don't understand the lightning rod mechanics discussion. I don't know what to do except follow my gut and the only mod-confirmed villager.

lynch mel

No matter what Mel flips, I’ll still idle tonight, just in case. I would dig it if you would idle with me @Animal Midwife but if not then that’s cool too I guess.

No matter what Mel flips, I’ll still idle tonight, just in case. I would dig it if you would idle with me @Animal Midwife but if not then that’s cool too I guess.
I'll be dead regardless. I wish you the best of luck. Also, Mel isn't flipping.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users