Countdown 2.5: Quarter Century Crisis (TOWN WIN)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm town yo. The bad guy is dubz, barks, or mayyyyyybe Pippy, but I don't know how to prove it.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can tell I mean a lot to you. :rolleyes: haha
I mean if i die! I haven't been mislynched in a while. It makes me sad when it happens, but then again this hasn't been my best game in terms of activity or keeping up on what's going on, I'm unlikely to be night killed since I'm a step up from vanilla, and I don't really want to deal with LyLo so...kinda meh on it right now I guess. At least we're realistically down to one option barring all the paranoia I'm currently holding back, so if everyone decides to be dumb today they can fix it tomorrow so it won't be a real choke.

Tinfoil: Mel was goo, SAR/Alissa/WZ wolves. Alissa lied about being SK. Cubs was SK and died after killing someone N1. The other N1 kill was wolf kill. N2 was PGO, Vig and wolf kill. SAR or Alissa was PGO, WZ is strongman and used it on KD.

Are there holes in this?

Members don't see this ad :)
Tinfoil: Mel was goo, SAR/Alissa/WZ wolves. Alissa lied about being SK. Cubs was SK and died after killing someone N1. The other N1 kill was wolf kill. N2 was PGO, Vig and wolf kill. SAR or Alissa was PGO, WZ is strongman and used it on KD.

Are there holes in this?
Ugh Mrs please I thought you were village

Idk what to think rn, 50/50 shot so I'll just keep my vote where it's at and see what happens :shrug:

Ok. I didn't submit a target and got auto-routed onto Mrs Dr, so I was concerned that she could have been the lightning rod.

But if two confirmed village tourists successfully targeted different players, then it means the goo could not still have been alive, because I believe the N5 lightning rod was an automatic action for them (& the only way they can win, so why opt not to use it).

In case that helps us with figuring out numbers/what else is left.

Ok. I didn't submit a target and got auto-routed onto Mrs Dr, so I was concerned that she could have been the lightning rod.

But if two confirmed village tourists successfully targeted different players, then it means the goo could not still have been alive, because I believe the N5 lightning rod was an automatic action for them (& the only way they can win, so why opt not to use it).

In case that helps us with figuring out numbers/what else is left.
Would y’all have been notified if you were cultified? Curious how it would’ve happened in a different playthrough

Votecount Update 6.0

unknown.png

Roughly 1.5 hours remain. If the deadline were to hit, @MrsDrDr would be voted out.

Countdown Clock
Votecount Sheet

Unofficial D6 Lynch Tally
dubz (3)
- BC, MDD, Pippy
MDD (2) - dubz, Barks

5/7
lynch close in ~1 hour
Missing: AM, Sporty

Unofficial D6 Lynch Tally
dubz (3)
- BC, MDD, Pippy
MDD (3) - dubz, Barks, Sporty

6/7
lynch close in ~45 minutes
Missing: AM

tbh I don't know if I can make any choice being this frozen

both votes feel incompatible with my worldview, but I don't know what to do about it

tbh I don't know if I can make any choice being this frozen

both votes feel incompatible with my worldview, but I don't know what to do about it
Be frozen, that's fine I guess
I mean, it's kind of, anti-village, but
It's fine

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
The two no kills have left me unbelievably confused.
I mean, from my perspective it can be explained by:

- Mel falling asleep
- Dubz feeling trapped between a rock and a hard place and acting like she doesn't get it
- BC lying to us all this whole game
- Barks or Mrs Dr letting us boss the wolves around because bossy wolf/wolves are gone

So maybe pick one of those options?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users