Countdown 2.5: Quarter Century Crisis (TOWN WIN)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Considering that in my head, AM is a Vulpix and Cubs is a giant floating eyeball...

I would also pay to see this
STARS
what am I
STARS

Members don't see this ad.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Based on the Votecount Sheet there are 4 people in the lead (Nav, kc, WZ and MrsDrDr). with only 2 votes on each. Not the biggest fan that Nav is up there since he hasn't checked in but theres only 2 votes so...?

• Angry
Hi folks

I had a faculty panel and then white coat and then went out to dinner and now I'm watching Who's the Captain Now, a star trek jeopardy situation with mayor Pete & Patrick Stewart with levar Burton hosting

I was going to post a picture of my cat expressing his admiration for my new doctor outfit but Dr flush might yell at me because oFF tOpiC

Hi folks

I had a faculty panel and then white coat and then went out to dinner and now I'm watching Who's the Captain Now, a star trek jeopardy situation with mayor Pete & Patrick Stewart with levar Burton hosting

I was going to post a picture of my cat expressing his admiration for my new doctor outfit but Dr flush might yell at me because oFF tOpiC
There have already been like 5 cat pictures, pls post

Hi folks

FTF likes off-topic things, Pippy.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
what about me

You don't play enough games for me to have a conceptual random image of you

What are you listening to right now? ;)

...:bag:

Hi folks

Oh good I was just doing my iso like waitaminutewheretheeffisPippy?!?!

There have already been like 5 cat pictures, pls post
Oh well

image000000_11.jpg
image000000_13.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
back for a few. Will check in one more time before 10 PM

unlynch sporty, lynch kc

Musing on that slip, kinda thinking she might actually be the serial killer
interesting thought here
wait MRS is voting Alissa?
Yeahs idk why though
I would pay good money to see AM yeet Cubs IRL
Omg same
Considering that in my head, AM is a Vulpix and Cubs is a giant floating eyeball...

I would also pay to see this

But probably with less distance.

That’s hilarious

love to hear from MrsDrDr or I’ll probably put my vote there. Nice to hear from SAR and genny. Where are barks and Pippy? Also where is Nav(though that’s nothing new)?

edit: Pippy ninja’d me. Welcome back!

There are better ones where the cat is basically trying to rocket launch himself into the river behind us rather than pose for a normal picture like a normal cat, but my husband is hoarding them on his phone for blackmail
I would commit crimes for that cat

Ok so I caught up and did some iso's. So far I feel pretty good about Genny, AM, and Lawper (@Lawper look Lawps, I finally got out of my perma tunnel! It's a miracle).

Not feeling good about KC, MrsDr2, MsP, Alissa, Cubs, and Bittens. That list in no particular order and I also realize it's too long so I'm going to go and do more targeted iso to try and narrow that down to a vote for today.

Everyone else slots into neutralish territory right now

There are better ones where the cat is basically trying to rocket launch himself into the river behind us rather than pose for a normal picture like a normal cat, but my husband is hoarding them on his phone for blackmail

So what's your husbands number... Asking for science. :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Ok so I caught up and did some iso's. So far I feel pretty good about Genny, AM, and Lawper (@Lawper look Lawps, I finally got out of my perma tunnel! It's a miracle).

Not feeling good about KC, MrsDr2, MsP, Alissa, Cubs, and Bittens. That list in no particular order and I also realize it's too long so I'm going to go and do more targeted iso to try and narrow that down to a vote for today.

Everyone else slots into neutralish territory right now
Why aren't you feeling good about Alissa and BC?

Not a fan of the Nav votes if he hasn't even shown up. Less likely to get a wolf, more likely to take out a good villager.
You know what the suckiest ending of this game would be? Everyone lets Nav slide by with minimal participation until night 5, when he suddenly wins the whole thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
You know what the suckiest ending of this game would be? Everyone lets Nav slide by with minimal participation until night 5, when he suddenly wins the whole thing.
FTF shares a similar mentality to lowposters as me. So that definitely won't happen.

Reactions: 1 users
Why aren't you feeling good about Alissa and BC?

Alissa feels like she's letting herself get pushed off of her votes. Like she votes for someone, then the second she gets heat she's off. The last time I got that sort of vibe was when I was hydraing with AM and we vig shot Jboo based on the same behaviour. Obviously Alissa =/= jboo but at that time it felt like a move a wolf might make when they're trying to blend in with the group and not make waves - which is also kind of what this feels like. Also I don't like that since she's been off AM it's felt a bit like she's trying to pocket her. (even though AM gets in no one's pockets but Mel's :p )

Bittens I don't think is wolf. But I have a tinfoil theory that she might be 3p.

As have the last several games and ive yet to see it enacted, honestly (including myself). FTF may be different though, so your point stands.
idk man, I zapped him pretty hard in Reverse

• Haha