Countdown 2.5: Quarter Century Crisis (TOWN WIN)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
More specifically wondering why you aren't voting for one of the three people among whom you earlier said there was a non-villager

I'm still thinking and reading. Also just because i listed that as my observation doesn't mean i don't have other wolf reads. I still feel sketchy about KC.

Members don't see this ad.

lynch genny

I have slight feels there. Not the biggest fan of her adding another vote on Nav when Barks was already there just bc she likes to lynch there.

Members don't see this ad :)
Still getting sketchy feels from her similar to last game

I was worried this would happen when people only know me as a wolf. I am not being sketchy, just being D1-y.

But on the other hand I'm getting similar feels to you from last game, when you were 3p, so...

Votecount Update 1.4

unknown.png

Roughly 0.5 hours remains. If the deadline were to hit @kcoughli would be voted out.

Countdown Clock
Votecount Sheet

Members don't see this ad :)
Unofficial D1 Lynch Tally
kc (3)
- AM, dubz, SAR
Lawpy (2) - MsP, Pippy
alissa () -
cubs (1) - Sporty
dubz (2) - Sunni, kc
Sporty () -
Nav (2) - Barks, genny
MDD (3) - Dina, BC, Lawpy
MsP () -
Dina () -
Wonder (1) - MDD
AM (2) - alissa, cubs
genny (1) - Wonder

17/18
lynch close in ~5 minutes
kc and @MrsDrDr and are in the lead!
Missing: Nav

AM did you tag me to try and see if I would change my vote? I am just noting here that kc would die whether I change my vote to her or not. I did not feel very wolfy about her today so I don't want to change my vote. Let it be known.

Reactions: 1 user
AM did you tag me to try and see if I would change my vote? I am just noting here that kc would die whether I change my vote to her or not. I did not feel very wolfy about her today so I don't want to change my vote. Let it be known.
No, the tag is simply for tracking purposes.

You realize though that someone could hammer you last second this way?

In the renegade reality of the future, history is often forgotten.

kcoughli was voted out. They were the 25th President of The United States, William McKinley Jr.
Additionally they were revealed to be:
Town

It is now Night 1. Please submit all actions/idles in your forum PM before 11 AM EST, 3/14/20.

@Animal Midwife
@SARdoghandler
@WonderingStudent
@PippyPony
@dolphin106258
@Lawper
@WildZoo
@BigCats
@MrsDrDr
@alissa14
@Dinashadow
@Ms Procrastinator
@Barkley13
@SportPonies
@Sunshine in a Storm
@genny
@cubsrule4e

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
The continued downward spiral of humanity meant that many things, including sport were left behind.

Sunshine in a Storm has died. They were Ben Simmons, #25 for the Philadelphia 76ers.
Town

Norms and cultural guidelines also fell apart rather quickly.

genny has died. They were the Silver Wedding Anniversary, celebrated after 25 years of marriage.
Town

• Wow
going back to bed because i set another 3 alarms to wake up for this

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 2 users
lynch Mrs

Could also go for a WZ lynch today too tbh

• Hmm
Why dubz?
Vibes are off, seems like she’s going for the low-hanging fruit to get village cred but something about it feels not genuine to me. Idk if mafia but I can see her as 3P tbh.

Vibes are off, seems like she’s going for the low-hanging fruit to get village cred but something about it feels not genuine to me. Idk if mafia but I can see her as 3P tbh.
kc is low-hanging fruit?

Who would you categorize as low-hanging fruit vs not low-hanging fruit?