COVID vaccine general thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Death rate from COVID virus is 1% vs vaccine= not sure.

Analogy of Driving a car is a false equivalency because Car has undergone multiple safety checks to ensure that it is safe. Also have Car companies rushed Car into the market without multiple safety checks? Do Cars get emergency authorized approval?

Thanks for commenting.
You choose to take 100-1000x more spike proteins from getting infected and the multiple order of magnitude higher chance of death. Noted.

People get accident in a safe car all the time whether they like it or not.

Thanks for commenting.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
I just responded to your question by saying there is no data to compare the risk of the vaccine vs risk of getting COVID because the vaccine was manufactured in a short time span. Not sure why you are asking that question.

Please look it up yourself. The medical lit on COVID is free. You are a pharmacist on this forum and you know how to look things up. I am not going to spoon feed you. All the review article as I have stated said is the spike protein does cause a cytokine storm which can lead to anaphylaxis. The spike protein is from the original SARS-cov-2.

Thanks for commenting.
I keep trying to tell you that cytokine responses are short term adverse events because we do have data in the short term. Sure, we don't have long term safety data yet but you continue to bring up short term issues that should have surfaced in the trials that we do have. You still haven't mentioned any adverse effect that could feasibly be worse than actually being infected.

Anyway, this conversation has been about as productive as I expected. I'm not sure if you're a troll or just arguing in bad faith but we're obviously not going to get anywhere by continuing it.

Where do you think the line should be drawn for healthy adults vs geriatric? I'm assuming you were referring to 65+ but what are your opinions on say 40-65? If I'm not mistaken they're also at a fairly high relative risk for hospitalization and death though obviously not to the same degree.
I have none, it's not clear cut to me. Five years is a long time to wait. The Novavax style is less intrusive and if you are super concerned, that's the lowest risk as cell hijacking is not involved. I'm much more conservative on recommendations due to Dengvaxia and AVA.

There's also the fly by night 3rd party manufacturers involved with the mRNA, where I do tell everyone to keep their lot number to track them down if something goes wrong. This is not standard and would ordinarily not be accepted without a cGMP oversight plan.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I keep trying to tell you that cytokine responses are short term adverse events because we do have data in the short term. Sure, we don't have long term safety data yet but you continue to bring up short term issues that should have surfaced in the trials that we do have. You still haven't mentioned any adverse effect that could feasibly be worse than actually being infected.

Anyway, this conversation has been about as productive as I expected. I'm not sure if you're a troll or just arguing in bad faith but we're obviously not going to get anywhere by continuing it.
I am not arguing with you as I have stated that I agree with you that the cytokine storm is a short term effect.
You asked the same question twice in order to try to get me to say that the vaccine is safer than COVID virus. Unfortunately, you didn't comprehend my message. There is no data to support the argument that the vaccine is safer than the COVID virus because as Fauci even stated, long term effects, which are unknown at this time, will be seen in 1-2 years. Vaccine does not even protect you from transmission in case a wild strain where to break loose nationwide according to clinical review, British Medical Journal. 95% efficacy is correlated with reduction in COVID symptoms. This is to be expected because the push to the vaccine into market was short.

Last edited:
You choose to take 100-1000x more spike proteins from getting infected and the multiple order of magnitude higher chance of death. Noted.

People get accident in a safe car all the time whether they like it or not.

Thanks for commenting.
Again, you go by your opinion without anything to support your opinion- Noted.
They get into an accident by their own irresponsible decisions, very rarely it is due to the inadequate safety of a car. Your argument is false equivalency.
Thanks for commenting.

Oh boy. Why is it these threads always bring the anti-vaxxers out of the woodwork.

It's like they just can't help themselves.

Are you rx1992? So you have a job yet?

Reactions: 3 users
Again, you go by your opinion without anything to support your opinion- Noted.
They get into an accident by their own irresponsible decisions, very rarely it is due to the inadequate safety of a car. Your argument is false equivalency.
Thanks for commenting.
Again, how many have died to to covid vs. getting a "cytokine storm" due to the vaccine? You love active replicating viruses, destroying your lungs inside you, huh?

I love your stupid argument though.

Thanks for commenting. Keep it up.

Oh boy. Why is it these threads always bring the anti-vaxxers out of the woodwork.

It's like they just can't help themselves.

Are you rx1992? So you have a job yet?
You know a troll account when you see one.

Keep up the anti science opinion and illogical comparison. Not really arguing, just answering your false equivalent comparison. Keep up with the baseless Ad Hominem attacks. You cannot effect me and I will not stoop down to your level.

Thanks for commenting and Have a great Day.
Dude is trying to say vaccine has more long term effects than the infection. Hahahahah What a joke.

Did you graduate pharmacy school at all ?

Any retail pharmacists receive a shot or have administered a shot at your retail location?
I’m curious how different states are handling this.

It would seem retail pharmacy staff are part of "phase 1a" in California (the bottom rung) but it is not all that clear where they can actually get shots..,,

Yes, anyone who is cautious about a rushed vaccine, is now labeled anti vaccine. Is the New York Fire Department anti vaccine? Are Black Americans somehow labeled anti vaccine even though they are cautious of what happened with the Tuskegee incident? I understand the technology has changed, but it is understandable that they are cautious. I am not anti vaccine anyways, but there is nothing wrong with being cautious with a novel vaccine.

Thanks for commenting and Have a Great Day.

Do you ever get bored asking the same question to posters that have a logical difference in opinion?

You're anti vaccine because I had a vague recollection of the nonsense you spouted the last time you were here. If you want a refresher, I'll quote you below.

What is going to happen is Biden and Harris will push America into another War, a WW3, nuclear arms race by alienating Russia and Iran. They are war monger politicians. After WW3, a broker from Europe, will broker with Iran, Russia, China, India, Israel, and Saudi Iraq, Syria, Egypt and Sudan to establish a 7 year peace treaty. This broker will issue the RFID chip and COVID vaccine and without it you cannot buy or sell. This broker is the Antichrist spoken in the Bible. The Bible is real and God is real. Jesus is real. And Lucifer who this government worships is real.

Trump already brokered peace with Saudi, Sudan and Israel known as Abraham accords.

Basically, America is done. Democracy is over. Trump was the last US president. Now it will be a NWO, a Globalist government. And the Democrats and career politician Republicans are Globalists.

While we have the time, it is best to get right with Jesus the Christ. Keep his Commandments and you will have everlasting life. His kingdom is the only kingdom we should look forward too. No diseases, No Wars and No more suffering.
And in opinion, We should leave America when the Antichrist tries to force the mark as well and Flee to Sinai Penninsula near Israel. Or We can stay in America and get tossed in a FEMA camp or if one takes the RFID chip, then one will tossed into the pit of fire

Caucasian or Gentile Rulership is over with Trump loosing, Christopher Columbus statue destroyed in Mexico, Robert E Lee statue being destroyed. Black Americans, Hispanics and Native Americans will now rule as they are the real Jews of the Bible.

Heck I see you even repeated a few anecdotes near the bottom there.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dude is trying to say vaccine has more long term effects than the infection. Hahahahah What a joke.

Did you graduate pharmacy school at all ?

Well, it could, long-term autoimmune effects are a known theoretical risk (article explains it). But definitely not showing yet, there's some immediate signs if there are long-term immunological effects. We've immunized enough people that we are confident that catastrophic cytokine storms aren't even an FDA very rare problem.

Well, it could, long-term autoimmune effects are a known theoretical risk (article explains it). But definitely not showing yet, there's some immediate signs if there are long-term immunological effects. We've immunized enough people that we are confident that catastrophic cytokine storms aren't even an FDA very rare problem.

Biggest thing I've read is the possibly PEG-related anaphylaxis.

Well, lets be clear those statements have nothing to do with the vaccine. Correlation does not equal causation. There is nothing wrong with talking about limitations to studies on the vaccine or being cautious about a novel vaccine. That does not mean one is anti vaccine.

Now lets discuss the statements. I will admit I apologize to you and to other posters and moderators that I did not provide proof to support to any of those statements. I apologize that I came off as a bit strong in those comments. I felt my intention was for good purposes because I truly want people to be saved by God.

Now lets see if all of my comments are outlandish.

1. Abraham accords is real. Abraham accords is a peace treaty that is going on between Israel and the Saudi Arabia. Here is a copy if you want to read about it. https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/ABRAHAM-ACCORDS-PEACE-AGREEMENT.pdf. This peace treaty was one of the most important things the Trump administration has done. So important that the Vatican is involved. Pope cautions against ‘unfair’ Israeli-Palestinian peace offers

2. Subject of "New World Order" I was wrong on that statement. Governments have now changed it to build back better. What does ‘build back better’ really mean? One of the world’s top CEOs give us his take. Some information about what build back better means

3. The WW3 part. I admit that statement was outlandish. Biden and Harris have never been sworn into office yet. So we do not know what their plans are. But foreign news outlets are sure talking about it. FYI: Putin=Gog, Crimea=Magog, the apocalypse is here and the Messiah is coming

4. RFID chip. you might want to read this article on Sweden. . That's from National Public Radio. and the part about FEMA camps, I agree with you that is a outlandish statement.

5. Christopher Columbus statue broken in Mexico. Mexico removes Columbus statue ahead of annual protest. Robert E Lee statue removed. Robert E. Lee Statue Is Removed From U.S. Capitol. Now, I agree with you to state that the statues are removed will lead to the end of Gentile ruler ship. That statement was an outlandish statement

6. Proof that Jews are colored people.

7. My statements regarding the Antichrist from the Prophecy of Daniel or Book of Revelation are not outlandish. I believe that the Bible is the truth. The description of the Anti Christ is in Book of Daniel Daniel 9:27; 11:31 and Daniel 12:11, Matthew 24 and Revelation Revelation 13:14-15. 2 Thessalonians 2:4. Part 13 - Matthew 24:15 The Abomination of Desolation by Thomas Ice. This has all the verses that describe the Anti Christ.

8. Also scientists have come up with a tatoo to ID people with the vaccine. That maybe on the table. Not sure as of now. Quantum-dot tattoos hold vaccination record. According to Rice University. Invisible Ink Could Reveal whether Kids Have Been Vaccinated.

I have provided proof to my assertions. You can choose to do your own research or not. You can choose to believe in Christ or not. The choice is yours. Have a Blessed Day. Shallom and Peace.

Im here for this content :owle::owle::owle:

(That’s the bohemian grove owl btw - anyone else find it weird that SDN has bohemian grove symbology on it??? 👀👀👀👀)

Weaving spiders come not here!

• Haha
Well, lets be clear those statements have nothing to do with the vaccine. Correlation does not equal causation. There is nothing wrong with talking about limitations to studies on the vaccine or being cautious about a novel vaccine. That does not mean one is anti vaccine.

Now lets discuss the statements. I will admit I apologize to you and to other posters and moderators that I did not provide proof to support to any of those statements. I apologize that I came off as a bit strong in those comments.

1. Abraham accords is real. Abraham accords is a peace treaty that is going on between Israel and the Saudi Arabia. Here is a copy if you want to read about it. https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/ABRAHAM-ACCORDS-PEACE-AGREEMENT.pdf. This peace treaty was one of the most important things the Trump administration has done. So important that the Vatican is involved. Pope cautions against ‘unfair’ Israeli-Palestinian peace offers

2. Subject of "New World Order" I was wrong on that statement. Governments have now changed it to build back better. What does ‘build back better’ really mean? One of the world’s top CEOs give us his take. Some information about what build back better means

3. The WW3 part. I admit that statement was outlandish. Biden and Harris have never been sworn into office yet. So we do not know what their plans are. But foreign news outlets are sure talking about it. FYI: Putin=Gog, Crimea=Magog, the apocalypse is here and the Messiah is coming

4. RFID chip. you might want to read this article on Sweden. . That's from National Public Radio. and the part about FEMA camps, I agree with you that is a outlandish statement. I also agree that the COVID vaccine has no relation with the RFID chip. Baseless statement.

5. Christopher Columbus statue broken in Mexico. Mexico removes Columbus statue ahead of annual protest. Robert E Lee statue removed. Robert E. Lee Statue Is Removed From U.S. Capitol. Now, I agree with you to state that the statues are removed will lead to the end of Gentile ruler ship. That statement was an outlandish statement

7. My statements regarding the Antichrist from the Prophecy of Daniel or Book of Revelation are not outlandish. I believe that the Bible is the truth. The description of the Anti Christ is in Book of Daniel Daniel 9:27; 11:31 and Daniel 12:11, Matthew 24 and Revelation Revelation 13:14-15. 2 Thessalonians 2:4. Part 13 - Matthew 24:15 The Abomination of Desolation by Thomas Ice. This has all the verses that describe the Anti Christ.

8. Also scientists have come up with a tatoo to ID people with the vaccine. That maybe on the table. Not sure as of now. Quantum-dot tattoos hold vaccination record. According to Rice University. Invisible Ink Could Reveal whether Kids Have Been Vaccinated.

I have provided proof to my assertions. You can choose to do your own research or not. You can choose to believe in Christ or not. The choice is yours. Have a Blessed Day. Shallom and Peace.

Peace treaty between Saudi and Israel? What good will that do? That doesn't help the Palestinians one bit. All it does is further isolate Iran in the region. Iran has been the one country that consistently supports the Palestinian and Lebanese resistance. The rest of them are sell outs to the US and Israel.

Now lets discuss the statements. I will admit I apologize to you and to other posters and moderators that I did not provide proof to support to any of those statements. I apologize that I came off as a bit strong in those comments.

4. RFID chip. you might want to read this article on Sweden. . That's from National Public Radio. and the part about FEMA camps, I agree with you that is a outlandish statement. I also agree that the COVID vaccine has no relation with the RFID chip. Baseless statement.

I have taken a composition notebook, written inside “The COVID vaccines being used in the USA are safe and effective.” and put a title on the cover that reads “The Bible: part 4”. I believe the Bible is true, and your vaccine aversion is against the word of God. Thus you are proven to be incorrect or a heathen.

lmao this thread is great

The nut job has revealed himself.

Yes, anyone who is cautious about a rushed vaccine, is now labeled anti vaccine. Is the New York Fire Department anti vaccine? Are Black Americans somehow labeled anti vaccine even though they are cautious of what happened with the Tuskegee incident? I understand the technology has changed, but it is understandable that they are cautious. I am not anti vaccine anyways, but there is nothing wrong with being cautious with a novel vaccine.

Thanks for commenting and Have a Great Day.

Do you ever get bored asking the same question to posters that have a logical difference in opinion?
I now see why you have been banned. Lies, damn lies and MF lies. Anyone who says the vaccine has been rushed needs to turn their mind cards in as you have no mind. These vaccines are 10+ years old. There have been many mRNA vaccines developed, including for Zika, Rabies and Influenza. They have not been brought to market due ti efficacy and not due to side effects.

I now see why you have been banned. Lies, damn lies and MF lies. Anyone who says the vaccine has been rushed needs to turn their mind cards in as you have no mind. These vaccines are 10+ years old. There have been many mRNA vaccines developed, including for Zika, Rabies and Influenza. They have not been brought to market due ti efficacy and not due to side effects.

I'm sorry, I have to disagree with you pointedly on that assertion. This was a rush job, even on the efficacy. Pfizer, Moderna, and the rest of the regulatory world openly acknowledge this. Efficacy and the endpoint chosen are due to the exigency, this would never fly in a normal situation. The rest of those vaccines are developmental.

That is not to say that people should not take the vaccine, but we're not doing the normal pacing and longitudinal work that we would ordinarily do before approval. In fact, they are not approved but under Emergency Use Authorization. All those companies have some way to go. FDA explicitly expects more data before a full approval will be granted. In the interim, we accept their forward data collection but are only doing EUA as this would not be sufficient for the full but that will not come in time for many patients.

I know you want to advocate for immunization, and I agree with you to a point. But we should not let our own biases override our rational judgment. I'm not turning in my mind cards, my mind and heart are in the right place. Your mind needs to grasp that we are in exceptional circumstances and that exigencies are occurring, this is not anything like normal. It is materially not true that this was not accelerated. Now, I am quite on the same page that it was not dirtily rushed as FDA is too conservative for that, but this was not the norm. You've lived through PhRMA's failures often enough to know that good intentions are not necessarily good science. We don't really know the long-term safety, that's why none of those have been approved yet. But we don't know and we continually are vigilant on safety right now, and none of them are openly unsafe or cause widespread catastrophic adverse effects.

Rx1992/3 is a troll, but not all of us who have reservations are anti-science or anti-vaccination. I'm quite open that I have reservations as this technology is new, and I lived through the biologics licensing to see some of them cause some really fatal reactions in Phase I and II testing. I hope BioNTech got the science right and that Pfizer and Moderna got the subcontractors for manufacturing and QC right, but hope is not reality, and we will only know in time.

Hyperbole is not helpful. Fear is not the answer.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
"Why are their so many conspiracy theorists in the huwhite race?"

Huwhites are the default so that kind of question doesn't really register.

• Haha
I'm sorry, I have to disagree with you pointedly on that assertion. This was a rush job, even on the efficacy. Pfizer, Moderna, and the rest of the regulatory world openly acknowledge this. Efficacy and the endpoint chosen are due to the exigency, this would never fly in a normal situation. The rest of those vaccines are developmental.

That is not to say that people should not take the vaccine, but we're not doing the normal pacing and longitudinal work that we would ordinarily do before approval. In fact, they are not approved but under Emergency Use Authorization. All those companies have some way to go. FDA explicitly expects more data before a full approval will be granted. In the interim, we accept their forward data collection but are only doing EUA as this would not be sufficient for the full but that will not come in time for many patients.

I know you want to advocate for immunization, and I agree with you to a point. But we should not let our own biases override our rational judgment. I'm not turning in my mind cards, my mind and heart are in the right place. Your mind needs to grasp that we are in exceptional circumstances and that exigencies are occurring, this is not anything like normal. It is materially not true that this was not accelerated. Now, I am quite on the same page that it was not dirtily rushed as FDA is too conservative for that, but this was not the norm. You've lived through PhRMA's failures often enough to know that good intentions are not necessarily good science. We don't really know the long-term safety, that's why none of those have been approved yet. But we don't know and we continually are vigilant on safety right now, and none of them are openly unsafe or cause widespread catastrophic adverse effects.

Rx1992/3 is a troll, but not all of us who have reservations are anti-science or anti-vaccination. I'm quite open that I have reservations as this technology is new, and I lived through the biologics licensing to see some of them cause some really fatal reactions in Phase I and II testing. I hope BioNTech got the science right and that Pfizer and Moderna got the subcontractors for manufacturing and QC right, but hope is not reality, and we will only know in time.

Hyperbole is not helpful. Fear is not the answer.
Well, we will just have to agree to disagree.

First, those other vaccines are not developmental. They are failures. They did not come to market due to lack of efficacy.

Second, name one vaccine that has side effects that do not show up in the first months after vaccination. There are no "LONG TERM" issues with any current vaccine.

Third, this is NOT NEW TECHNOLOGY. It;s just the first to come to market.

The story of mRNA: How a once-dismissed idea became a leading technology in the Covid vaccine race

Katalin Karikó and Drew Weissman will probably win the Nobel Prize in Chemistry for this vaccine. The research began in the 1990's.

We are past Phase I and past Phase II and now past Phase Three. There was no rushing. Phase I and II were done concurrently, Phase III went so rapidly because there was enough SARS-CoV-2 infections to gather the data. Shingrix took 4 years because there only 1 million cases per year in the USA where Covid-19 has over 20 million in 10 months.

If you don't want to get the vaccine, that;s fine. Saying your objections are based on science is misleading at best

First, those other vaccines are not developmental. They are failures. They did not come to market due to lack of efficacy.
More like there really isn't a demand for such vaccines compared to the current situation

For example in regard to "longer-term" potential adverse effects, Dengvaxia's FDA label accounts for potential plasma-leakage syndrome attributable to ADE with breakthrough infection

DENGVAXIA is not approved for use in individuals not previously infected by any dengue virus serotype or for whom this information is un known. Those not previously infected are at increased risk for severe dengue disease when vaccinated and subsequently infected with dengue virus. (5.1) Previous dengue infection can be assessed through a medical record of a previous laboratory-confirmed dengue infection or through serological testing prior to vaccination.

ADE was "accounted" for in the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine design but that makes sense because why wouldn't people learn from previous failures.

Last edited:
In case you were wondering whether any IM vaccine candidate might confer effective immunity in the upper respiratory tract, apparently the J&J candidate that moved on to the phase III ENSEMBLE(2) trials conferred protection in rhesus macaques after nasal challenge (as measured by peak viral loads after intranasal challenge - see Figure 5 in the paper): Single-shot Ad26 vaccine protects against SARS-CoV-2 in rhesus macaques

Not sure why mechanistically why this would be the case with Ad26-S.PP vaccine vs the mRNA vaccines (didn't get that far but unlike the JNJ vaccine the the Moderna vaccine did not stimulate a strong neutralizing antibody response after the initial prime shot, thus the need for a 2nd shot) vs the AZN vaccine (perhaps a reason for the AZN vaccine being 2 shots is the absence of URT protection from only 1 shot?)

This doesn't necessarily mean a durable upper respiratory protection in human subjects will manifest of course

Last edited:

"California’s top epidemiologist, Dr. Erica Pan, told healthcare providers on Sunday to stop using a batch of Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine after a “higher than usual” number of people had apparent allergic reactions at a San Diego vaccination clinic. Their symptoms were severe and required medical attention, Pan said"

"California has received about 330,000 doses from the Moderna lot in question"

This is what a rushed process looks like. Let's see how the cheerleaders spin this one.

"“It may be a coincidence, but we aren’t sure,” Steinar Madsen, medical director of the Norwegian Medicines Agency (NOMA), told The BMJ"

Tell that to the someone who lost their loved one.

The Paul Ehrlich Institute in Germany is also investigating 10 deaths shortly after covid-19 vaccination.

Always skeptical/ask for clarity of/on what a patient defines as "allergic reaction". With the Pfizer vaccine, we've been having 15 minutes of post vaccine monitoring. From the head LTCF vaccinating RPh in my area, there have been a few instances of immediately blaming the vaccine (when in fact patient had not been given vaccine to patient requiring intervention - epinephrine)...panic attacks, typical everyday seemingly near death experiences at a LTCF.

Highly skeptical of mainstream media posts attacking covid vaccine mainly for failing the understand the patient population of LTCFs (just how frail these people are to begin with; often hanging on by a few threads) and lack of critical analysis on root cause (HIPAA, confidentiality, current health status....leave it to the professionals, MDs and autopsy report before jumping to irrational conclusions)

Easy for people to blame a vaccine (non living entity) when emotions are running high and objective information and logic is set to the side

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Always skeptical/ask for clarity of/on what a patient defines as "allergic reaction". With the Pfizer vaccine, we've been having 15 minutes of post vaccine monitoring. From the head LTCF vaccinating RPh in my area, there have been a few instances of immediately blaming the vaccine (when in fact patient had not been given vaccine to patient requiring intervention - epinephrine)...panic attacks, typical everyday seemingly near death experiences at a LTCF.

Highly skeptical of mainstream media posts attacking covid vaccine mainly for failing the understand the patient population of LTCFs (just how frail these people are to begin with; often hanging on by a few threads) and lack of critical analysis on root cause (HIPAA, confidentiality, current health status....leave it to the professionals, MDs and autopsy report before jumping to irrational conclusions)

Easy for people to blame a vaccine (non living entity) when emotions are running high and objective information and logic is set to the side
You to need to put your skepticism aside and look at things objectively.

The chief epidemiologist in California is not skeptical. Why do you think the recommendation to pause 300,000 doses was made. Just for fun, to create mass hysteria? Those are potentially life saving doses.

Mainstream media is the one who is riding the Covid bandwagon. So when information contrary to it is presented you now view it with skepticism :lol:

Last edited:
  • Haha
You to need to put your skepticism aside and look at things objectively.

The chief epidemiologist in California is not skeptical. Why do you think the recommendation to pause 300,000 was made. Just for fun, to create mass hysteria? Those are potentially life saving doses.

Mainstream media is the one who is riding the Covid bandwagon. So when information contrary to it is presented you now view it with skepticism :lol:
Yep, I believe the article states that these were all just based on observation. It is fine to use precaution until more information is known regarding the details. Yes, when vague information lacking detail is presented to me, I tend to be skeptical of said claims ("information" as you choose to call it)

#English

Yep, I believe the article states that these were all just based on observation. It is fine to use precaution until more information is known regarding the details. Yes, when vague information lacking detail is presented to me, I tend to be skeptical of said claims ("information" as you choose to call it)

#English
Let's hope the top health expert in California wasn't going off on vague information lacking detail as you call it.

Maybe the mainstream media will come out with an article 3 days later saying the reactions were benign and hyped up by the patients, no need for alarm, everyone go out and get your shot!

Well, I will agree with you on being a rush job....anyone know what the hell a drive through vaccination setup would entail? I'm just imagining an in-and-out as quickly as possible, high volume operation with plenty of corner cutting.

Well, I will agree with you on being a rush job....anyone know what the hell a drive through vaccination setup would entail? I'm just imagining an in-and-out as quickly as possible, high volume operation with plenty of corner cutting.
Well, when they called it Operation Warp Speed, it was not a figure of speech :lol:

• Haha
According to CDC definition, vaccines are defined as substances that trigger an immune response by putting a weakened or inactivated germ into our bodies. That has always been the traditional definition.

Now COVID-19 mRNA vaccines give instructions for our cells to make a harmless piece of what is called the “spike protein.” This then is recognized by our immune system and antibodies are formed in response to it for future protection.

Basically this is gene technology enclosed in a lipid envelope injected into our body. How can this be defined as a vaccine? It should be defined as a medical device under FDA standards, which states:

"Intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease in man or other animals, or intended to affect the structure or any function of the body of man or other animals... and does not achieve its primary intended purposes through chemical action within or on the body of man or other animals and which is not dependent upon being metabolized for the achievement of its primary intended purposes."

In other words, these Covid mRNA vaccines are really treatments, in some sense like antibody cocktails are, so we should not be calling them vaccines. This has massive legal ramifications and begs the question as to why they are classified this way. Because if these treatments are classified as vaccines, they do not bear the same responsibility for liability due to harm and damage.

If someone can clearly explain to me why these Covid mRNA are vaccines in the traditional sense of the word, please do so.

As Shakespeare once wrote, "That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

You are saying an mRNA vaccine is "not A" AND "not B" (i.e, not dependent on chemical action and not metabolized)

mRNA vaccines are literally dependent on translation to S protein, i.e. chemical action so mRNA vaccines by def are not medical devices

Here's a definition of a vaccine here on the CDC website: Immunization Basics | Vaccines and Immunizations | CDC.

Last edited:
You are saying an mRNA vaccine is "not A" AND "not B" (i.e, not dependent on chemical action and not metabolized)

mRNA vaccines are literally dependent on translation to S protein, i.e. chemical action so mRNA vaccines by def are not medical devices

Here's a definition of a vaccine here on the CDC website: Immunization Basics | Vaccines and Immunizations | CDC.
They are referring to chemical reaction in the sense of mechanism of action like a drug.

Here are the definitions that I got from BSI group:

Medical products designed to deliver drugs, supplied without the drug itself are regulated as medical devices, e.g. infusion pump.

Medical products designed to deliver drugs, supplied with the drug combined, are regulated as medicinal products, e.g. sub-dermal contraceptive implants and insulin-filled syringes.

Medical products which incorporate as an integral part a substance which, if used separately, can be considered to be a medicinal product and which is liable to act on the human body are regulated as Medical Devices, e.g. catheters coated with heparin.

Hence, the mRNA coding is delivered to the body with the lipid envelope as the delivery method. If the mRNA was injected separately without the lipid delivery system it would breakdown inside the body. Hence it is a medical product.

.... it also stimulates an immune response... soo....
Yes it does which I stated, but that is not it's primary action. The primary action is to create the spike protein which if your body happens to react to it it will.

Traditional vaccines have only primary objective of stimulating your immune system. You only had live or attenuated germs, no other action.

That’s like claiming a pill is a medical device because it delivers the medication to your body. Talk about mental gymnastics!
These are very technical terminologies I agree.

But people are underestimating the technological delivery system of the lipid envelope. It is a medical delivery product, the only difference is that is on a molecular level, can't be seen with the naked eye.

Again, according to the definitions:

Medical products which incorporate as an integral part a substance which, if used separately, can be considered to be a medicinal product and which is liable to act on the human body are regulated as Medical Devices, e.g. catheters coated with heparin.

Last edited:
Exparel is bupivacaine enveloped in lipids.

Did you make this argument when it came out? Sounds like you're 9 years too late to be trying to make this argument now.

Exparel is bupivacaine enveloped in lipids.

Did you make this argument when it came out? Sounds like you're 9 years too late to be trying to make this argument now.
Your statement is correct but does not negate my above arguments about Covid mRNA vaccines. There's no statute of limitations lol.

Exparel will fit under the category as described above. I did not make this argument for it 9 years ago because no one cares what category it falls under.

But classifying the mRNA vaccines as such carries legal ramifications. Because they are vaccines, you can mandate them upon persons. Also, any damages they incur on persons cannot be litigated.

If you are speaking about the vaccine, STOP spreading anti-vax information.

• The Vaccine was not rushed
  • NO steps were skipped
  • The technology is NOT new.

• NO steps were skipped
Not sure if he's spreading anti-vax information. He's just questioning the safety of the vaccine and the practice of how they're given. Nothing wrong with asking questions.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Not sure if he's spreading anti-vax information. He's just questioning the safety of the vaccine and the practice of how they're given. Nothing wrong with asking questions.
Cool with questions. But:
Well, I will agree with you on being a rush job
is anti-vax misinformation. It is not a rush job

• NO steps were skipped
No, I am not an anti-vaxxer....all I'm saying is the process was out of the norm (fast track); I'm not saying the proper steps were not taken in regards to both safety and efficacy.

I am speculating more into the process/methodology of a drive through vaccine setup entails (rush job seems like a possible description as corner cutting seems like a possibility)

Proudly got both doses of Pfizer vaccine along with my sister and several co-workers

• Love