You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
cryptocurrency forum (bitcoin and more)
Started by Dred Pirate
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
3800
Quick buy the dip, it's on sale! 😀
I hope Wucool33 has stopped reading this thread! He might just go into a rage.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My analysis has been spot on. I even told you to sell when it was dropping and repurchase it later at a lower price if you really believe in it. But you didn’t...you let your emotions and greed to get the best of you.
Should have listened to my advice and sell. If you really believe in it, you can always buy it back at a later time.
The thing is..there is nothing that is stopping this free fall. No earning reports. No new technology. No data...just stupid charts.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Wow, haven't looked at my account in awhile but crypto is getting slammed.
Why? This was posted in the crypto thread. Not everyone is like you. And I’m buying the dip!!!I hope Wucool33 has stopped reading this thread! He might just go into a rage.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Why? This was posted in the crypto thread. Not everyone is like you. And I’m buying the dip!!!
This fool claimed to not have money in these magical coins just a few days ago but now he is buying the dip? Get real. You are bitter because you are getting crushed. Instead of facing reality, you would rather put your head in the sand and forget about it. That is why you didn’t want anyone talking about the collapse of bitcoin in the investment thread. Face reality, newbie.
Huh? I already told you I don’t care about shtcoins. Why would I put any money in it? So do you think there’s a correlation between coins and stock market or not? Why do you insist on talking about it?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
q u a n d u m
g o m b y u t e r s
g o m b y u t e r s
This fool claimed to not have money in these magical coins just a few days ago but now he is buying the dip? Get real. You are bitter because you are getting crushed. Instead of facing reality, you would rather put your head in the sand and forget about it. That is why you didn’t want anyone talking about the collapse of bitcoin in the investment thread. Face reality, newbie.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Dude I was being sarcastic on buying the dip lmao. You are the one that seems to be too invested in this to not have any skin in the game. You’d literally not stop talking about it.
I am entertained by this Bitcoin Family they are talking about in the WSJ today.
Bitcoin Falls Below $4,000 as Cryptocurrency Collapse Worsens
(Right click and open in private/incognito tab if you aren't a subscriber and it paywalls you)
Bitcoin Falls Below $4,000 as Cryptocurrency Collapse Worsens
(Right click and open in private/incognito tab if you aren't a subscriber and it paywalls you)
Last edited:
I am entertained by this Bitcoin Family they are talking about in the WSJ today.
Bitcoin Falls Below $4,000 as Cryptocurrency Collapse Worsens
(Right click and open in private/incognito tab if you aren't a subscriber and it paywalls you)
Still paywalled me when I tried that trick 🙁
Still paywalled me when I tried that trick 🙁
Same.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think this is the same article
Bitcoin Continues Steep Fall as Cryptocurrency Collapse Worsens - Dolarr
Bitcoin Continues Steep Fall as Cryptocurrency Collapse Worsens - Dolarr
I think this is the same article
Bitcoin Continues Steep Fall as Cryptocurrency Collapse Worsens - Dolarr
Nah, it had a long video about these idiots that are homeless now, live in a van, and don't send their children to school because of Bitcoin
Last edited:
There is a video on YouTube about him. He lost more than 1/2 mil lmaoNah, it had a long video about these idiots that she homeless now, love in a van, and don't send their children to school because of Bitcoin
Lol. That's it. His kids don't need school. That's the old world. He's preparing them for the decentralized world.
Very interesting
Lol. That's it. His kids don't need school. That's the old world. He's preparing them for the decentralized world.
His dad death changed everything. He was also sick of busting his balls every day on his business. He wanted a simple, non materialistic life.
He still has his family, a roof over his head. Sometimes that is good enough.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
His dad death changed everything. He was also sick of busting his balls every day on his business. He wanted a simple, non materialistic life.
He still has his family, a roof over his head. Sometimes that is good enough.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
That's fine, but his kids are going to end up being grifters.
$3300. Will it break $3000?
crypto was a joke...Youtube Peter Shiff...He predicted crypto heading to zero when it was 20K.....Peter shiff was right again.
crypto was a joke...Youtube Peter Shiff...He predicted crypto heading to zero when it was 20K.....Peter shiff was right again.
If he knew what he was talking about, he would have purchased bitcoin at 10 cents and sold it for $20 k
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
It won't go to zero. It does have utility as a means to move money illegally. Those Bitcoin ATMs are frequently used. They are still vastly inflated, though.
Last edited:
Can you imagine being one of the Russian guys that invested in huge mining farms?
Lmao
Lmao
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm assuming this guy faked his own death and is living like a king in Estonia or something?
Plot thickens... wife knows it all and pretend to not be able to find the key. Cha-ching!So I'm assuming this guy faked his own death and is living like a king in Estonia or something?
Last edited:
So I'm assuming this guy faked his own death and is living like a king in Estonia or something?
Or he met some very polite Russian gentlemen who were very interested in a conversation:
xkcd: Security
Something that you can fill in the blanks yourself, the one time Anonymous backed off was their attack on the Zetas. The Zetas did not have a terrible problem finding the right people and then figuring out certain limits with some tools "made in Mexico." Apparently, the remains were gruesome enough that the uniformed police had to do the cleanup as no contractors would take the job seeing the results.
You called it.So I'm assuming this guy faked his own death and is living like a king in Estonia or something?
Oh lord, how much money could he have possibly "saved" by avoiding the use of currency exchange? I mean I feel bad for him but give me a break.
Oh lord, how much money could he have possibly "saved" by avoiding the use of currency exchange? I mean I feel bad for him but give me a break.
That's like people who don't turn on the heat in the winter to save a few bucks, only to have their pipes burst and flood their house. Penny wise, dollar foolish.
Hackers steal over $40 million worth of bitcoin from one of the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges
Binance warned that "hackers may still control certain user accounts and may use those to influence prices" but said it would cover the incident "in full," meaning users' funds would not be affected.
More crypto stolen.
How is this still a thing? It's still useless in the real world and the only novel thing about them is the blockchain technology...and that isn't patented or proprietary in any meaningful way.
How is this still a thing? It's still useless in the real world and the only novel thing about them is the blockchain technology...and that isn't patented or proprietary in any meaningful way.
People still believe it's a way to hide $ from gov and anyone else, therefore avoiding taxes. At least that appears to be the case from what all I've read. I don't keep up with it anymore tbh.
evelynharper
New Member
It was time to get back into cryptocurrency a month ago, when it was down the most at $5,800. You would have already made 50% in profits, in only 1 month! 😀
Now, is the second best time to get back into crypto.
When Bitcoin is very cheap at $6,000 everyone is scared and won't buy Bitcoin, but when Bitcoin is $20,000, eveeyone wants to buy Bitcoin and takes out loans and sells their house to buy it.
They buy high and sell low, but you need to buy low and sell high. Duh.
You need to do it how Warren Buffet says it:
"Buy with the cannons, sell with the trumpets."
"Be greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy".
Now, is the second best time to get back into crypto.
When Bitcoin is very cheap at $6,000 everyone is scared and won't buy Bitcoin, but when Bitcoin is $20,000, eveeyone wants to buy Bitcoin and takes out loans and sells their house to buy it.
They buy high and sell low, but you need to buy low and sell high. Duh.
You need to do it how Warren Buffet says it:
"Buy with the cannons, sell with the trumpets."
"Be greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy".
...so...then if it just went up shouldn't you be fearful...?
It was time to get back into cryptocurrency a month ago, when it was down the most at $5,800. You would have already made 50% in profits, in only 1 month! 😀
Now, is the second best time to get back into crypto.
When Bitcoin is very cheap at $6,000 everyone is scared and won't buy Bitcoin, but when Bitcoin is $20,000, eveeyone wants to buy Bitcoin and takes out loans and sells their house to buy it.
They buy high and sell low, but you need to buy low and sell high. Duh.
You need to do it how Warren Buffet says it:
"Buy with the cannons, sell with the trumpets."
"Be greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy".
Yep I told people to get in too. I hope I made someone here money.
Gquangum gahmbyooders
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
News: Facebook comes out with plans for their own cryptocurrency, with several fortune 500 companies in tow.
Internet: BuY BiTcOiN!!!1
I mean, this **** has never made sense to begin with, so why start now.
Internet: BuY BiTcOiN!!!1
I mean, this **** has never made sense to begin with, so why start now.
Not sure about Bitcoin's future, but this recent rally is a pump and dump scheme. No fundamental reason for it to grow now other than FOMO. Could you make a bit of money riding this out a bit, probably. Will you know when to get off? Nope. I mean you're odds are probably a bit better than blackjack.
Yup sounds just like what happened in December.
All I can say is i have been holding 1.5 bitcoin since March of this year and I’ve made a lot of money.
As of now I have decided that I will sell it the next time it drops more than 3%.
I’m going to take my profits
As of now I have decided that I will sell it the next time it drops more than 3%.
I’m going to take my profits
Last edited:
It was time to get back into cryptocurrency a month ago, when it was down the most at $5,800. You would have already made 50% in profits, in only 1 month! 😀
Now, is the second best time to get back into crypto.
When Bitcoin is very cheap at $6,000 everyone is scared and won't buy Bitcoin, but when Bitcoin is $20,000, eveeyone wants to buy Bitcoin and takes out loans and sells their house to buy it.
They buy high and sell low, but you need to buy low and sell high. Duh.
You need to do it how Warren Buffet says it:
"Buy with the cannons, sell with the trumpets."
"Be greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy".
There is nothing better than just stating the obvious
Not sure about Bitcoin's future, but this recent rally is a pump and dump scheme. No fundamental reason for it to grow now other than FOMO. Could you make a bit of money riding this out a bit, probably. Will you know when to get off? Nope. I mean you're odds are probably a bit better than blackjack.
Seems like the crypto community is pretty excited about FB announcing Libra. That's the reason for it to grow.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
