CSPM class of 2021

Started by ajayyy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ajayyy

CSPM class of 2021
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone!

This is my first time posting, but I wanted to start a thread for my future classmates at CSPM! 🙂 I haven't found any existing Facebook groups or threads for the class of 2021, but thought it would be good to make one so we can get in touch. Anyway, feel free to post on here! Looking forward to meeting everyone 🙂
 
Hello everyone!

This is my first time posting, but I wanted to start a thread for my future classmates at CSPM! 🙂 I haven't found any existing Facebook groups or threads for the class of 2021, but thought it would be good to make one so we can get in touch. Anyway, feel free to post on here! Looking forward to meeting everyone 🙂
There will be a Facebook page created during the next few months. They usually create it when the class is final. If you have any questions in the meantime make sure to ask. There are a few CSPM students that are regulars on the forum.