CUSOM vs KCUMB vs PCOM-GA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ukdavis23

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have acceptances to all three schools, I honestly liked each of them a lot, felt comfortable there, and can see myself at any of the three next year. Here are my personal pros and cons of each:

PCOM-GA - Great atmosphere, opportunity to do research in area of interest, Nice location
- A little concerns about resource/facilities quality and reputation as a satellite campus

CUSOM - Nice area, great facilities, opportunity to be close to friends, mission and opportunities seems to be the best fit for my projected career field
- A little concerned about it being a new school and not having match statistics

KCUMB - Good facilities, great reputation, location in a city about the size of my hometown, campus-like feel
- Further away from friends and family, will need to take Biochemistry before matriculation

Just wanted to get your all's opinion on what might be the best fit based on my situation and what you would pick. Appreciate it.

Members don't see this ad.

Any feedback would be appreciated on the three

I don't know much about the other two, but I turned down lecom and Marian interviews to go to CUSOM. I liked the atmosphere, mission trips, good rotation site contracts, awesome facilities. Even though they're a new school they have their stuff together. If I get into Nova I'll have a hard decision to make, but either way I'd be happy to go there. Congrats on your acceptances, it's nice to have choices!

If being away from your family/friends is a rather large issue, then go to Campbell. If it's not that big of a deal, KCUMB.