2023-2024 Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine (CUSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
does anyone know what the school produces like laptop/ipad wise? if they do provide anything?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone hear back from 3/5 **interview?

Last edited:
OOS - II invite on 2/8, II on 2/20, waitlisted 3/6, A 3/11

Reactions: 6 users
Hi! For those who did the virtual applicant day - when did you get the zoom link? Mine is coming up but haven't received anything and wondering if I should ask

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! For those who did the virtual applicant day - when did you get the zoom link? Mine is coming up but haven't received anything and wondering if I should ask

I had the same situation. I reached out, and they said I did not schedule the interview. They helped me rescheduled, but the date I originally scheduled was full, and I could only choose another day for my interview. So I think you should ask them as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
At the risk of asking a dumb question, is the applicant day just as meaningful as getting an interview would be at another school, or is something that essentially everyone gets who applies?

At the risk of asking a dumb question, is the applicant day just as meaningful as getting an interview would be at another school, or is something that essentially everyone gets who applies?
It is equivalent to an interview elsewhere

Reactions: 1 users
Will also DM you with some questions, but is the match list out yet?
MS4 here. DM me for questions about the match if you want. I don’t have the official list of places, but can tell you how many for each specialty. Congrats to those accepted.

I would like to pass this question to @yougotquestions
Not out yet officially. Had to dig for this pic. Enjoy.
IMG_6240.jpeg

Edit: sent this to everyone who DM’d rather than trying to pull from memory.

Edit2: also a caveat about optho, both were military match I believe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Do people get these sense that they are interviewing for the waitlist at this point or are acceptances still being offered?

3/19. Didn't they say in 2 weeks they will have a response for us? I feel like none of these schools are sticking to their timelines and its so frustrating.

3/19. Didn't they say in 2 weeks they will have a response for us? I feel like none of these schools are sticking to their timelines and its so frustrating.
I interviewed on 3/26 and they told us they meet every Friday (but skipped last Friday for Good Friday), so hopefully should hear some news soon.

Reactions: 1 users
they told us in the session on 4/5 that the acceptance pending list and the class is currently full but if we are placed on the waitlist then movement is starting to happen so don’t worry.