2023-2024 Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine (CUSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is there an accepted sudents groupchat?
doktor2428 made one (posted about it on sep 6th) so message them for the link!

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you so much, I totally forgot to respond. Follow up question , does the school offer any resources such as UWORLD, OSMOSIS, or boards and beyond
They give you TrueLearn aka Combank for free. There are usually discount codes for COMQUEST, UWORLD, BNB, Sketchy, etc. that the student groups organize.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does Campbell still have a mandatory attendance policy?

Just got the waitlist email after 10/16 applicant day

WL 10/16 interview, rescinded. Weird interview day. Didn’t like it. Best of luck to the rest of you.

Just submitted my primary to CUSOM last week, it's late, I know. How long does it take so get a secondary? I still haven't gotten anything.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just submitted my primary to CUSOM last week, it's late, I know. How long does it take so get a secondary? I still haven't gotten anything.
Somewhat similar but with my new MCAT (10/13/23) I got a email within 3 days saying they will bring my application to a pre-screen committee for an in-depth review (10/16/23) and then got a secondary a few days after that (10/20/23). I was radio silence with them since June.

Reactions: 1 users
OOS II this morning LM 67! If anyone has any advice for the interview, I'd really appreciate it :)

OOS II this morning LM 67! If anyone has any advice for the interview, I'd really appreciate it :)
Congrats!! Think of some good questions you'd be interested in having answered! There's no formal interview :)

• Care
Does anyone know what the waitlist movement looks like for this school?

Reactions: 2 users
For those that interviewed 10/24, do y'all think we will hear back tomorrow given past years' trends?

What is the format of the interview? Is there any actual interview component?

Just accepted! Q&A was on 10/24. NC native with LM of 69. Feels absolutely surreal since this is my first acceptance.

Reactions: 2 users
Seems to have been a lot of WL from the past few interview days... anyone know if they are filling up their class or what the WL movement is like?

Waitlisted after 10/23 interview!

Got an email that my app was received today. Submitted 9/21 with an expected update in 3-4 weeks from admissions.

is it worth submitting a secondary? i got a seconday invite last week but contemplating

Anyone know if there’s been any WL movement here? Or prob not til after Dec 14 at the earliest?

Has anyone else not heard anything? I received a message on 8/10/2023 that my secondary was received and I should receive a status update in 3-4 weeks. Is it worth reaching out?

Does anyone know how to confirm that CUSOM received my secondary app because I never received an email that they did.

is it worth submitting a secondary? i got a seconday invite last week but contemplating
Submitted 10/24, got a secondary about a week ago and just submitted, it seems they are deliberate so can't hurt ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Has anyone who interviewed 11/13 heard anything?
I interviewed on 11/6 and still haven’t heard anything😕 Admissions said the committee was meeting on 11/17 & she had to talk with the dean before letting students know. If I don’t hear anything by the end of this week, I’m going to reach out!

I interviewed on 11/6 and still haven’t heard anything😕 Admissions said the committee was meeting on 11/17 & she had to talk with the dean before letting students know. If I don’t hear anything by the end of this week, I’m going to reach out!
Waitlisted… got the email yesterday

Did anyone else on the waitlist receive a communications email that made their heart stop today haha

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone else on the waitlist receive a communications email that made their heart stop today haha
yes! I wish they would let us know before Dec 14 so I don't have to put a deposit down on a different school just to hold my seat but that probably won't happen

OOS A today via email! I was on the WL. But will most likely accept LUCOM over Campbell.