This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The thinker guy

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Should I fill out my application on June 1st and submit it even though I am taking the DAT June 20th? Is this considered "late," and will it hurt my chances? I have 3.72 sgpa, 3.76 overallgpa, 255 hours of shadowing, and 200 hours of volunteer, with good letters of rec. Also does anybody have a sample application I could look at from previous years (not with your info filled out, just what it looks like)?

Members don't see this ad.

even if you complete your application on the first day it opens, it will still take 1 or 2 weeks for your transcripts to get there(depending on your school & number of schools you attended). It took 17days for AADSAS to receive my DAT scores so in my opinion you should be still pretty early in the cycle. hope it helps

Members don't see this ad :)
even if you complete your application on the first day it opens, it will still take 1 or 2 weeks for your transcripts to get there(depending on your school & number of schools you attended). It took 17days for AADSAS to receive my DAT scores so in my opinion you should be still pretty early in the cycle. hope it helps
Can you send your transcripts in before June 1st?